Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pokemon Train and Battle Guild - Remodeling

Back to Guilds

Train your own pokemon right here on gaia! 

Tags: Pokemon, Train, Battle, Pokémon, Pokemon Train and Battle 

Reply Graveyard
What is this Sub-Fourm? (new rule! #12) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rye Pyrite

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:20 pm
i think team rocket and the others should be as a guild.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:41 pm
Thats a good idea 3nodding though we would need mods that would voulenteer to be the leader/master of the teams

(i cant think straight @.@ thats it im going abck to bed if i cant put words together properly... ><)  

ToastyMarshmellow
Captain

2,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

X0~Pink Penguin~0X

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:28 pm
I wouldn't volunteer, sorry. I think she left us for other guilds  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:35 pm
Its okay you dont have to ^ ^ you talking about Silverstream? darn ;-;  

ToastyMarshmellow
Captain

2,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

justGhostie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:01 pm
ToastyMarshmellow
Yeah all the actions happening for the thife guild ares in the thread, uhhh ghosty if you sure about being in the thife guild, ares you wanting to be the sub-leader then? But i advise waiting and seeing all the other guilds, though.

I wish that you could make a board avalible to only certaint people ;-; that way if you where in a thife guild and the thife guild had a sub-fourm that only people in the sub-fourm could see the thife guild sub-fourm

Well, I wanted to make my own Clan, but I dont quite understand how to run one quite yet. And silly; wouldnt people be able to branch off or betray their guild/clan by switching to another clan, or creating thier own?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:24 pm
~Ghost of a Rose~
ToastyMarshmellow
Yeah all the actions happening for the thife guild ares in the thread, uhhh ghosty if you sure about being in the thife guild, ares you wanting to be the sub-leader then? But i advise waiting and seeing all the other guilds, though.

I wish that you could make a board avalible to only certaint people ;-; that way if you where in a thife guild and the thife guild had a sub-fourm that only people in the sub-fourm could see the thife guild sub-fourm

Well, I wanted to make my own Clan, but I dont quite understand how to run one quite yet. And silly; wouldnt people be able to branch off or betray their guild/clan by switching to another clan, or creating thier own?

Only mods are able to create clans, and as for running it, just follow those rules i set up for them and you can run it how ever you want 3nodding  

ToastyMarshmellow
Captain

2,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

X0~Pink Penguin~0X

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:34 pm
I think there should be different ranks, for more active members or people who are really good at stealing pokemon. Also if you keep betraying different clans, then after a while it gets harder to earn another rank.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:03 pm
Thats up to the leader/master of the clan and if they trust the individual and stuffs like that  

ToastyMarshmellow
Captain

2,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

X0~Pink Penguin~0X

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:52 pm
Oh  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:20 pm
But its a good idea ^ ^  

ToastyMarshmellow
Captain

2,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hidden Hate

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:32 pm
How about anyone can make a clan/watever, but they need a screen shot of a Pm from a mid saying they could?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:53 pm
There qwould be to many people asking to make a clan then  

ToastyMarshmellow
Captain

2,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

ToastyMarshmellow
Captain

2,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:56 pm
Okay! i have disided! each guild gets their own sub-fourm! sence we seem to have gold collecting in the guild till it dosent seem fair to have it all go to waist! so yeah xd any guilds that sign up (and want their own sub-dourm) when theres still extra gold in the till will get their own sub-fourm!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:43 am
Huu... I'd like my own Clan! =D -dances about- If you do make me a subforum, could you just name it Ghostie Construction Co. for now?  

justGhostie

Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces