Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
Extreme Backstage Area. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rich Harden Oakland A

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:21 pm
JayLightning
Phantom watched Rhyno walk by before his head turned to face him, "Rhyno..." he said... Why he said it... He wasn't really in thought at the moment. He was at a calm state.. for now.

*Rhino turned around, getting into a defensive stance.*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:52 pm
"Hm-hm-hm-hm..." Phantom chuckled inside his throat as Rhyno got into his stance. He tilted his head as he smirked, "Apparently... You witnessed my match... You have no need to fear.... Rhyno..." he spoke in a sort of dark whispery voice, "As long as you don't get in my way.. You will live to see... another day.."

(( Hey, Oakland... How are you liking my Phantom character? ))  

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

Pharaoh Ramases

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:07 am
*Sandman, still holding his injured throat and another singapore cane, comes upon Rhino and Phantom standing in the hallway. He walks towards them, stopping just out of Phantom's reach*

Hey, Phantom! What the hell was that? We were supposed to be tag team partners.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:32 am
Phantom's head slowly turned to face Sandman, "You should of known better than to fly into me during the match.. Remember what I said about that match... Do not get in my way, again.."  

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

Pharaoh Ramases

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:06 pm
JayLightning
Phantom's head slowly turned to face Sandman, "You should of known better than to fly into me during the match.. Remember what I said about that match... Do not get in my way, again.."

Okay. I get it. You're upset because I hit you. But, you should know that I was thrown into you by Bubba. I didn't fly into you under my own power.

Just thought you should know.

*casually walks away*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:47 pm
"Just remember my warning..." Phantom said before he leaned back agaisnt the wall, waiting.  

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

Rich Harden Oakland A

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:58 pm
((Phantom seems creepy.))

*Rhino smirked.*

Well, thanks for your generosity. Now, you're just lucky that one of ECW's original, the Sandman, won't attack you. If I were him, I'll beat you within an inch of your life. That's why they call me the Man Beast.

See you around.

*Rhino turned but kept an eye on Phantom.*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:53 pm
(( Heh.. Dunno if he is the Undertaker or Kane of the ECW at the moment.. ))

"You even try to attack me, and I will show you why I am a Possessed soul..." he said as he laughed. He soon closed his eyes to go back to his calm state..  

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

XCross

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:10 am
*Tajiri and Kenzo walked in the hallway surrounded by three men. All of them are wearing black romani suits. The three no names appear to be Tajiri and Kenzo's guards.*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:28 pm
(What about Abyss?)

*Paul Heyman approached The Phantom.*

*Bubba Ray almost bumped into NAY.*  

Rich Harden Oakland A

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:00 pm
(( Phantom doesn't speak all ABJDSJBFUUUAHFA! *Screams and chokes out own manager* O_o;. Hmm... I will think of something... Perhaps a combination of Kane and Psycho Sid? ))

Phantom's gaze went to Heyman as he smirked, "Paul. E Dangerously... I always liked that name... Nevertheless, what is on your mind?" he asked. He was curious on why Paul came up to him. He would be the third to walk to him today.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:17 am
*The gaurds stopped and looked over to Bubba. Tajiri and Kenzo did the same.*

Kenzo: "Watch where you're going."  

XCross

Rich Harden Oakland A

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:04 pm
JayLightning
(( Phantom doesn't speak all ABJDSJBFUUUAHFA! *Screams and chokes out own manager* O_o;. Hmm... I will think of something... Perhaps a combination of Kane and Psycho Sid? ))

Phantom's gaze went to Heyman as he smirked, "Paul. E Dangerously... I always liked that name... Nevertheless, what is on your mind?" he asked. He was curious on why Paul came up to him. He would be the third to walk to him today.

*Heyman smiled.*

You attacked your own partner. I like that.

*Bubba Ray just walked away.*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:56 pm
"That is isn't even an appitizer of what I can do. That was because of a minor bump in the ring. Heyman, you have not seen anything yet... heh-heh-heh..." he said in a sort of dark, whispery tone, "You will not be unsatisfied..."  

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

Rich Harden Oakland A

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:50 pm
JayLightning
"That is isn't even an appitizer of what I can do. That was because of a minor bump in the ring. Heyman, you have not seen anything yet... heh-heh-heh..." he said in a sort of dark, whispery tone, "You will not be unsatisfied..."

Of course not. Your true potential hasn't been unleashed. You are a caged animal. I used to manage the Sandman and he used to be the most aggressive, dangerous, and deadly wrestler one have ever seen. But over years, his arrogance caused him to drift away from me. Now, Sandman is an overweight, drunken, and timid person. He is a shadow of his former greatness. You, Phantom, can become the next big thing. Take out the weak ones. Take out Sandman!

*Paul Heyman was now yelling in his face.*  
Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games