Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Byako Railroad ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:19 am
"Aye, they do. But this man was special."
Alabaster grinned.
"Have you ever heard of Virgil Grey?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:22 pm
Thomas gestured, moving his flatened palm over his head in an arc.

"No, I was researching YOu after all, not him." he said, examining the back of the hand he had injured some time ago before going into temporary hiding.

He was still a little hungry... mabey he could get something to eat after this whole thing was over... but for now he had to remain focused, calm, don't slip up.

"Still, enlighten me, oh man of knowledge." he said in bitting sarcasm.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:25 am
"That's no way to speak if you seek knowledge."
Alabaster glared at him.
"There is very little keeping me from killing you here."
He rubbed the black stiletto known as Hatred.
"And even less convincing me to inform you of anything."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:19 pm
The shadows that had been standing around the outside of the area suddenly closed the ground.

"Just because I'm unarmed dosen't mean I'm helpless you know." said Thomas finaly getting around to bringing his mind into the game.

"Seems to me the fact is that you came here with either the distinct itent of killing me, or the vauge intent of telling me. WHy don't we descern what it is, because if its the first, there no reason to beet around the bush. And if its the second, I'd like to know that we can get down to bussiness."

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:49 pm
"I came with both intentions, the second foremost and the first if you were uncooperative."
Alabaster shrugged.
"So what shall it be and why do you seek such answers?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:10 pm
Thomas laughed, they both new the answer was obvious.

"The second of the two is perferible from any standpoint. As for why I want to know, its simply another job."

He rubed the area in his back where he had been stabbed. "Of course, I'm the sort of person who's more intrested in a mission if they get injured along the way..."

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:09 pm
Alabaster grinned.
"Aye, I know the allure. Nothin' better than sneaking secrets from a plushie after they hit you good and thought ye beat. Nothin' in all the worlds..."
He seemed to snap out of his nostalgia.
"So then lad, what was it that you really wanted me to tell ye?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:57 pm
Kiater awoke with a start. She sat up, breathing heavly. A cold drop of sweat rolled down the right side of her face and down to her chin. She wiped it away after a minute and took in a deep breath. As she let out the breath, she stood up and streched her arms over her head. Yawning, she tryed to remember her dream with no hope. She walked out of the empty train and onto the old tracks. The mourning light glared at her from above. She stood still for a moment to allow her eyes to ajust to the bright light then walked farther down the tracks. She heard voices behind her but just kept walking.  

Kiater Aburame

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:12 pm
THomas laughed in suprising compasion, he understood all to well, but not so much the part with the plushie...

"Well, you've alredy told me what I NEED to know," said THomas in explanation. "but I'm digging deeper. My intrests been perked, so I figure I'll follow it for as long as I can." he said in explanation. His head moved slowly in the direction of the person leaving, and it traced there movement for some time.

"I was just asked to figure out who attacked Kaibina, and why they did. THe answer to that is simple, it was Alabaster, as part of a mission." he yawned slightly, his head moved back towards Alabaster.

"But this is going deeper, and aparently I'll never learn when I've stuck my neck out to far..:" he said in what he obviously ment to be a joke.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:07 pm
It would seem the converstion came to anabrupt end, as the shadows all froze momentarily and colapsed. THey sat like solid black pools momentarily, untill they slithered off towards a shady figure at the end of the district.

"THanks for the chat." said the real THomas, rifle in hand as he left the area.

((TO the Embassy of Kaibina))

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:51 pm
---  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:23 pm
Capacetes round form tilted up and down indicating a nod
"This here is the great Cadwallander Whataname leader of the Kanareshii's"

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Kenton Alkemi