Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mikanne

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 6:16 pm
KazehaneRio_FLAME
I went as Howl from Howl's moving castle~ heart
YOU DID?! O_O I CANNOT BELIEVE I DIDN'T SEE YOU!!! gonk stressed I was "Howl-hunting" during AX2005 and all the Howls I got pictures of were...errmm...lets just say that they weren't asian neutral ARRRGH!!! I thought I saw an asian Howl cosplayer and screamed "HOWL!" when I saw but...I don't think the Howl responded o_o; either that or I went crazy again... xd ! sweatdrop

By any chance, did anyone see a girl with a purple silk kimono on during the first day?! If so, that was moi! blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 2:13 pm
-Mikanne-
KazehaneRio_FLAME
I went as Howl from Howl's moving castle~ heart
YOU DID?! O_O I CANNOT BELIEVE I DIDN'T SEE YOU!!! gonk stressed I was "Howl-hunting" during AX2005 and all the Howls I got pictures of were...errmm...lets just say that they weren't asian neutral ARRRGH!!! I thought I saw an asian Howl cosplayer and screamed "HOWL!" when I saw but...I don't think the Howl responded o_o; either that or I went crazy again... xd ! sweatdrop

By any chance, did anyone see a girl with a purple silk kimono on during the first day?! If so, that was moi! blaugh
i didnt. >_< i was looking for you tho~ just to tell you...i DO NOT look asian, so you might have seen me. >_< i look...i donno...someone other than japanese. lol. ill get pic uploaded or soemthing. do you have howl pics by any chance from the EXPO? can u post it here? i only got 4 other holws. and 2 sophies i met and took a pic w/ them xd  

akeikas
Captain

Mikanne

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 7:13 pm
KazehaneRio_FLAME
i didnt. >_< i was looking for you tho~ just to tell you...i DO NOT look asian, so you might have seen me. >_< i look...i donno...someone other than japanese. lol. ill get pic uploaded or soemthing. do you have howl pics by any chance from the EXPO? can u post it here? i only got 4 other holws. and 2 sophies i met and took a pic w/ them xd

*wails* crying How could I have not seen you if you were Howl?! stressed
I only got two Howls...well, technically two since I got two pictures of the same guy--but he was without Sophie and was posing with a Calcifer doll so it was all good...plus, he gave me a hug--well actually I did o_o
And the first Howl I saw--I hugged her (yeah, it was a female Howl cosplayer XDD) and then all my female friends hugged her and she, being very Howl-like, said "Yes...hehe...women! heart " o_o and then we followed her to the hotel like...halfway because two of my friends wanted Starbucks xd !

Okay, I'll shut up and get those pictures now blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 7:23 pm
-Mikanne-
KazehaneRio_FLAME

*wails* crying How could I have not seen you if you were Howl?! stressed
I only got two Howls...well, technically two since I got two pictures of the same guy--but he was without Sophie and was posing with a Calcifer doll so it was all good...plus, he gave me a hug--well actually I did o_o
And the first Howl I saw--I hugged her (yeah, it was a female Howl cosplayer XDD) and then all my female friends hugged her and she, being very Howl-like, said "Yes...hehe...women! heart " o_o and then we followed her to the hotel like...halfway because two of my friends wanted Starbucks xd !

Okay, I'll shut up and get those pictures now blaugh
ok. nvm thats not me. Lol. Im not a guy and i dont think i said: hehe women. xd yeah but i was there with a calcifer doll~  

akeikas
Captain

Caprika

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 3:03 pm
I want to see Howls Moving Castle what day were you dressed up as him?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 7:05 pm
Caprika
I want to see Howls Moving Castle what day were you dressed up as him?
all 4 days, actually. the morning of sunday, i went as neji, but i went as howl all the way. i mean, there werent so many howls and i was pretty...*squeal* popular because i was. i mean, Neji from naruto is cool, but how many are there in that AX? so i went as howl~ i kinda like the book more than the movie tho. xd  

akeikas
Captain

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 5:25 pm
You people are so lucky!! stare Unlike this almost twelve Canada girl...never getting to go to any Anime Conventions...I heard there might be conventions in Canada but I'm not going to keep my hopes up because I bet I won't be able to go to any...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 3:30 pm
.. aww. I went to Anime Expo. Wish I could have met you guys there. mad
Who's going next year? razz

smdy

Froggy Furnishings

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 7:15 pm
I wouldn't have been able to go to Anime Expo even if I wanted to. >.> My cousin who was supposed to go said that there were no more tickets so he ended up not going.

Funny... I thought I had a previous post here in this thread ._.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 11:25 am
Im going next year, i think. My friends and I are doing a whole Howl thing. ^^ My friend is doing Sophie, and she is going to hold a Hine (dog) plushie, and another one of my friend is doing Markl, and she's gonna hold turnip head. ^^ And me, Howl and i will be holding Calicifer. 3nodding xd  

akeikas
Captain

CHATTERBOX. POST ALL YOUR NONSENSE HERE~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas