Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
WTF Hotel (the RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HasmatX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:47 pm
Chastity turns on some party music and summons a few liches, phantoms and and heartless and says

Have fun.

They rush off and join the party.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:48 am
Shadow came down and suddenly the floor opened up before some zombies feet, they never fell a pool filled with 200 proof vodka and wiskey was just transmuted. Shadow walked up to the new guy and took a bottle of Mr. Danels good stuff, chugged it and asked.

"So you hireing *hick*"  

Traven_Arrain

Drago_X

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:11 pm
"hhmm why yes I'm hiring you get 20% of all porfits and umm you get one evil scheme per week"

Drinking the other 20000 shots he sat back down and ate funyons.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:13 pm
"OK" Shadow moves to the pool, jumps in and sinks to the bottom because of his gold daggers, he jumps up using alchemy to shot his self up and then passes them out by thoughing into the zombies head.  

Traven_Arrain

Drago_X

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:56 pm
*continues drinking far into the night*

OHHH MY HEAD!

*gets up and drinks from a flask marked danger evil*

That feels better  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:14 pm
The Lich King stormed through the surounding area, melting a few snowmen he passed along the way oput of spite. For some reason, the closer he got the angrier he became. FInnaly he arrived right outside the building, at this point his magic giving hima visible, violent aura.

"This is it." he hissed, holding the letter he had recieved in his hands. he built up a large mass of energy and spouted an incantation. 'Writhing tenticles of the lucid flux'.

The front door was nocked violently to the sides by a writing mass of clear gelatonous tentacles nocking all things in the imidiat vicinty. The Lich King stormed in through the cleared path, waving the letter above his head.

"What is the meaning of this." he shouted.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

HasmatX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:46 pm
To most people it is called an invitation, it makes great firestarter if not wanted, as for the meaning it mearly tells you that we're here if you want to stop by, perferably peacfully. I'm sorry I had to send a worker instead of going myself, but I do run the place.

Her own calming aura sapping power from the lucid flux making the tenticals dissapear.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:05 pm
The Lich King Releinquished the magic powering the spell easily. "Yes, but I call it JUNK MAIL!" he shouted. He gave the womanb a harsh glare, "You should learn that beings over 2000 years of age do not like being disturbed so easily." Purple flame laped up from his hands and slowly egan burining the letter.  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

HasmatX

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:15 pm
Well, I'm sorry for the desterbance I have caused you and i can garantee that unless you are wearing a disguise, you wont recive any more "junk mail" from my hotel.

compleatly uneffected by the glare  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:58 pm
Shadow turned to Drago "where to now that we are al drunk?"

Suddenly seeing the thing at the door shadow draws 8 daggers and tranzmutes them into a spring loaded dagger that in grafed onto his arm so that he touches it and it shoots out of his arm and is a hidden dagger.  

Traven_Arrain

Lori Naoi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:59 pm
Reaper stood behind the Lich King and then spoke in his ear softly. "Master, this is not worth your time. I can deal with this for you."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:00 pm
Seeeing the new commer shadow excaims in a great vocie,

"Who the hell is this!"  

Traven_Arrain

HasmatX

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:28 pm
Please shadow I dont want unnessicary bloodshed, it's hard to get out of the carpet.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:33 pm
"I am just ready to defend my new employer"

Shadow stepped into a shadow allmost disappering exept for those damn, Strobe lights in the next room.  

Traven_Arrain

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:57 pm
A blazing black portal opens in the shape of an open mouth, and through it steps Legion as Mr. Black.

"I have returned with HasmatX...there may have been another undead being in the Dungeon Square, but I can't be certain. He was summoning undead. It may have just been a simple necromancer."

After HasmatX enters, he reaches through and grabs the skull trinket on the other side and closes the mouth, closing the return portal.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff