Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Curious about peoples favourite creatures from the series Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favourite creatures?
  Zombies
  Lickers
  Nemesis (Game)
  Nemesis (Movie)
  Tyrants (all class Tyrants)
  Nyx
  Neptunes
  Dog zombies
  William Birkin (all versions)
  Plants (all versions)
View Results

Vinessa_Valentine

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:56 am
Anima the Chaos
Biohazard EXTREME
I always loved William Birkin. He was just so cool the way everytime you meet him he's something new, something different. I loved his design.
Especially the boss music 3nodding
*Injects thread with William's Revival Virus*
I will say he was awesome. a total of... 6 forms in the game. You drive him off the first time and later he comes back and instead of being bipedal, he's a quadruped!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:47 pm
See, the best thing about William was that his mutations were so chaotic. I mean, he had an eye on ONE side, head shrinking on the other side, his mutation was just that.. Every time you see him, the change is small, but present. It's a mutagenic virus, so a MUTATION makes sense. That's one thing I hate about characters just instantly turning into big greatures, that's not mutation, that's transformation. So in terms of human like characters who turned into monsters, William was the best.  

Biohazard EXTREME

saritasunshine

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:57 pm
I don't know why, but I have a strange attachment to gulp worms...o___O;;. Me and my friend were playing CV and kept running past the first gulp worm on Rockfort Island, and my friend kept having to run past it because she kept dying due to the bandersnatchers on the bridge (she felt the need to kill them instead of run past them. She was ticked and there was no reasoning with her). So eventually we like got high off of boredom and named it "Wormy", every once in a while giving a wormy a "snack" of Claire and cooing that "Wormy" just needed a hug.
Ever since...>>;; I have been quite partial to gulp worms.
And no, I still don't know what kind of illegal substance was being pumped into that room through the vents.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:44 pm
I always called them "Worm-ginas" x_X  

REaceofclubs

Alexia Ashford

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:37 am
I demand to know why I'm not included?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:15 am
Well, you can keep demanding, but the creator of this thread hasn't been heard from in a long time, so you probably won't get an answer. It's just a poll anyway.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:46 pm
saritasunshine
I don't know why, but I have a strange attachment to gulp worms...o___O;;. Me and my friend were playing CV and kept running past the first gulp worm on Rockfort Island, and my friend kept having to run past it because she kept dying due to the bandersnatchers on the bridge (she felt the need to kill them instead of run past them. She was ticked and there was no reasoning with her). So eventually we like got high off of boredom and named it "Wormy", every once in a while giving a wormy a "snack" of Claire and cooing that "Wormy" just needed a hug.
Ever since...>>;; I have been quite partial to gulp worms.
And no, I still don't know what kind of illegal substance was being pumped into that room through the vents.

Someone's a voreaphiliac! xd  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:44 pm
I always liked the Cerberus...good for a jump every time!  

Wesker Chic

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:41 am
Resident Evil needs its good creatures back.... crying  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:01 am
Resident Evil would need another good game to have its good creatures back. Keep dreamin', Notte. D:  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:24 am
Canas Renvall
Resident Evil would need another good game to have its good creatures back. Keep dreamin', Notte. D:
Well, there's really no point to keep dreamin'. It's done. And even if the good creatures were back. Look at Umbrella Chronicles, it's still godawful.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:48 pm
i deff. love Nemesis from the games. the Nemesis from the movies looks like a puupy compared to him. in the game he jus trucks at you or fires his huge rocket launcher he never gives up  

Grandmaster mooney

Ubervamp89

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:03 am
gota luv the lickers!!!! there the perfect weapon, dey r fast, agile and deadly, i crapped myself the first time i saw it in re2! eek i hated the movie version of nemisis, wat was with the robot vision!?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:35 am
Ubervamp89
i hated the movie version of nemisis, wat was with the robot vision!?

Agreed.

The game's nemesis all the way! mrgreen

"S.T.A.R.S!" man that never gets old.  

Pughy89666

taylortenacity

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:15 am
i have to pick nemesis
i watched my older brother play resident evil 3 when i was little
and the thought of a huge zombie with a rocket launcher following you through every room just scared me
i couldn't sleep
ha
but Birkin is up there with him
getting stronger every time you meet him
it was one of the many joys to resident evil 2  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items