Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Would you slit your wrists? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you cut yourself?
Only emos do that crap
5%
 5%  [ 26 ]
Why? Are you going to call the cops on me?
25%
 25%  [ 113 ]
... no comment...
40%
 40%  [ 178 ]
I'm a poll whore so I really don't care
7%
 7%  [ 34 ]
I like pie.
21%
 21%  [ 94 ]
Total Votes : 445

xJet+Black+Feelingx

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:14 pm
... *slit slit slit*...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:11 pm
i haven't slit my wrist but i did make teeny cut with a pen top once O.O
(uh and a saran wrap thing....)but that was only twice and i'll never do it again!!!!!!!!!!!to many questions from a friend and my mom....  

rikaLeshay

Demonic_Angel_Ruler

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:15 pm
something so bad happened today that i started to cut myself. but the cuts look like accidents so i didn't have to play "20 questions." if u get what i mean.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:22 pm
I don't think I could ever do it. I mean, I understand why someone would, but I don't think I could.  

[x-kiassb-x]

xX_Marth_Lowell_Xx

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:43 pm
if i felt like it
<3

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:46 pm
[x-kiassb-x]
I don't think I could ever do it. I mean, I understand why someone would, but I don't think I could.

one day when you can't handle life anymore ya will.  

Demonic_Angel_Ruler

xX_Marth_Lowell_Xx

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:34 pm
Demonic_Angel_Ruler
[x-kiassb-x]

one day when you can't handle life anymore ya will.

exactly. besides, once u get used to cutting yourself after a while, you become used to it where it wont hurt anymore.
<3

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:46 pm
Ravyn_0594
yes i would. i almost did once, but then i learned that house keys are too dull... sweatdrop

<<;; incorrect. apply enough force while angry and a sizable scrape might be added to the skin. o_o;; I did that to my arm.. I've not attempted cutting for the purpose of death, just to feel the pain when I need it to release a sudden bout of anger >_>;;  

Relia777

Original Gaian

7,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Forrest_Frenchie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 8:29 am
Xyloid
I would not only slit my wrists, but I would, in fact, black my eyes.

Just so I could fall asleep tonight.

ROFLMAO!!1  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:22 am
my friend used too... Yeah, she quit because she got into the cornet so much that she spent her time practicing music... I wouldn't cut to kill, though... it'd be like an anti-drug... eek  

xJet+Black+Feelingx

[.Lea.]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:36 am
I personally would NEVER slit my wrists.
NEVER. It's gross, and it's just a horrible habit that could turn out to a horrible disorder that someone could have.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 4:28 pm
I've thought about it though  

xJet+Black+Feelingx

Vitalli

Dangerous Wife

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:07 pm
Demonic_Angel_Ruler
Holy_Death
I hope the officals don't have this place like watched... My principal called me up one day and asked me too take off my wrist bands and show my wrists to him.. He found a paper that said "Ian must be emo!" And a knife and arm... God..

that sux. i'm surprized that my teachers haven't said anything cuz i wear black jackets all the time, am always depressed, and classmates tell the teachers i cut myself even though they have never seen my wrists.
yah, we were havin a discussion in my class about suicide and like this kid was like "oh thats wat the emo kids do" and sum1 was like wats emo? And my teacher asked me to explain it, then i had ta explain goth, and scene. and tehy were like "Do u cut??" and my teacher just looked at me, and she said "of course she doesnt" It was awkward.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:15 pm
Yeah, that would be awkward! Everybody thinks that all emo kids cut and kill people and stuff. It's very stereotypical! stare  

xJet+Black+Feelingx

Demonic_Angel_Ruler

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:19 pm
Suiiciide [SlutxFace]
Demonic_Angel_Ruler
Holy_Death
I hope the officals don't have this place like watched... My principal called me up one day and asked me too take off my wrist bands and show my wrists to him.. He found a paper that said "Ian must be emo!" And a knife and arm... God..

that sux. i'm surprized that my teachers haven't said anything cuz i wear black jackets all the time, am always depressed, and classmates tell the teachers i cut myself even though they have never seen my wrists.
yah, we were havin a discussion in my class about suicide and like this kid was like "oh thats wat the emo kids do" and sum1 was like wats emo? And my teacher asked me to explain it, then i had ta explain goth, and scene. and tehy were like "Do u cut??" and my teacher just looked at me, and she said "of course she doesnt" It was awkward.

that sux. i have this one male teacher who is always happy and tells me to smile and not be depressed all the time. but all he has asked me to do is explain why people become artists and the reasons for me being one. nothing horrible like you.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games