Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
The Emo Kid! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rickystrange

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:31 pm
I don't believein hell, and I don't really believe in ana fter-life yet which is why I'm afraid of death.
I'm afraid that there won't be an afterlife and that it'll all just end and I won't exist anymore.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:32 pm
Attemisc
I don't believein hell, and I don't really believe in ana fter-life yet which is why I'm afraid of death.
I'm afraid that there won't be an afterlife and that it'll all just end and I won't exist anymore.

That's jsut waht I think if there really is a heaven or hell. Sometimes I scare the crap out of myself by imagining what it's like ocne you die, if you don't go anywhere, just nothing, nothign to feel, see, hear, smell, or even taste, just nothingness, and when I think of it, most of the time it seems like my whoel body goes numb then I really get freaked out and for some reason stop breathing.  

Pretty as Sin

rickystrange

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:34 pm
Dying Poet
Attemisc

That's jsut waht I think if there really is a heaven or hell. Sometimes I scare the crap out of myself by imagining what it's like ocne you die, if you don't go anywhere, just nothing, nothign to feel, see, hear, smell, or even taste, just nothingness, and when I think of it, most of the time it seems like my whoel body goes numb then I really get freaked out and for some reason stop breathing.
That'dbe nothing comparedtojust to cease existing. That's my fear.
It'dbe hell if like my friends died but then once I die I lose the ability to even remember them which is also why I'm afraid to forget things.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:37 pm
Attemisc
Dying Poet
Attemisc

It'dbe hell if like my friends died but then once I die I lose the ability to even remember them which is also why I'm afraid to forget things.

Wow. This is prolly the first ever INTERESTING covnersation of any kidn I've actually had with somebody on this damn site. lol. mrgreen  

Pretty as Sin

The_Little_Emo_Boy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:23 am
Laura.Is.My.Fairy.Princes
To all ye fellow "emo's" out there . . . grab a glass of wine, a can of beer, a bottle of vodka . . . whatever you like best. Because life is a god damn party! And i don't want you to miss out! Cheer up, i've found something that makes me happy, Satanism, why don't you find something that suits you? I used to be upset all the time, wallowing in my own self-pity, and i can tell you this now, it only makes things a hell of alot worse! I'm not trying to be horrible, or insult you, but hey look at me! I'm as happy as a peanut most of the time now!

And remember everyone, have fun!
heart

SATANISM what the bloody hell? I'm atheist but satanism is somthing i wouldn't refer to. Oh and welcome to the emo guild.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:11 pm
Dying Poet
Attemisc
Dying Poet
Attemisc

Wow. This is prolly the first ever INTERESTING covnersation of any kidn I've actually had with somebody on this damn site. lol. mrgreen
lol, I tend to do that ^_^;  

rickystrange

Pretty as Sin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:03 pm
Attemisc
Dying Poet
Attemisc
Dying Poet
Attemisc

lol, yeah, MOST people (not giving out names, b/c I don't remember account names very well) on this site are pretty um......unbalanced(?) in the head and can never really hold a nice conversation without starting conflict or turning the little chat into a perverted joke fest.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 2:23 pm
Dying Poet
Attemisc
Dying Poet
Attemisc
Dying Poet
Attemisc

lol, yeah, MOST people (not giving out names, b/c I don't remember account names very well) on this site are pretty um......unbalanced(?) in the head and can never really hold a nice conversation without starting conflict or turning the little chat into a perverted joke fest.
Yeah, it sucks.  

rickystrange

Babies in the Oven

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:02 am
Demonic_Angel_Ruler
u r crazy.
i am unhappy and emo.
i thought this was the emo guild.
u r too happy to be in it.

true she is  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:44 pm
Demonic_Angel_Ruler
u r crazy.
i am unhappy and emo.
i thought this was the emo guild.
u r too happy to be in it.
That was a <********> stupid, completely false statement.
Go do your pre-algebra home work, little girl.  

travisa29

Striped Panties

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:28 am
I created this thread, and i'm sorry, i diodn't mean to uset anyone, i was just feeling particularly cheerful that day, which isn't usual, so i thought i would spread the word about happiness and i have obviously offended some people . . . I apologise to anyone that i have offended or upset emo  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:45 am
Well this is amusing.
From what I read on the first post (which wasn't much I became distracted)
This was originally a "Party on!" topic.
Now it's a religious debate.
How entertaining.
Well, I think for myself when it comes to religion.
I'm mormon (LDS)
but I choose to be!
So there.

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

0RGASMiiC C00KI3

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:14 pm
I'm new
&
trying to start conversation
anyone??

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:43 pm
~obs3siion~
I'm new
&
trying to start conversation
anyone??

Hey darlin'
Try starting a new topic, such as:
Hello there! I am new. Anybody want to talk?
Otherwise you'll just get a bunch of people wanting to talk about the original post in this thread.
More food for thought!
heart

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

AdrianaKitten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:34 pm
Laura.Is.My.Fairy.Princes
I created this thread, and i'm sorry, i diodn't mean to uset anyone, i was just feeling particularly cheerful that day, which isn't usual, so i thought i would spread the word about happiness and i have obviously offended some people . . . I apologise to anyone that i have offended or upset emo

Oh you've started something alright....just don't know what. sweatdrop
Don't feel bad.Some of your message I agree with.
(Ex-drinking n' such^_^)  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games