Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
How far would you go? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yawn or Neptune
  Yawn on a plane Dx
  Jaws :D
View Results

Regicide Kaiser

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:18 pm
I would probably hide in the Main hall, and die when someone sets off the self destructe sequence ;>.>.

But you have to remember, in real life a group of zombies can break down doors, puzzels can't be reset by leaving, and coming back. Putting an item in a item box, won't magically make it appear in another box. And most damage you take probably be more life threatening than it is in the games ;>.>. I mean getting cut by a Tyrant, or Hunter's claws, I don't think a herb, or first aid spray will be able to make up for stiching, bandaging, and cleaning required for that kind of wound.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:49 pm
I so believe in the power of the green herb.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Desann4

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:42 pm
MM-212 Beta
Go herbs! (AKA Weed)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:55 pm
Desann4
MM-212 Beta
Go herbs! (AKA Weed)

No weed for me...I stay clean, but the mystical green herb is truly real.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Desann4

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:31 pm
MM-212 Beta
Desann4
MM-212 Beta
Go herbs! (AKA Weed)

No weed for me...I stay clean, but the mystical green herb is truly real.
Better yet, MIX them all.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:34 pm
[ P A N ! C ]
I would probably hide in the Main hall, and die when someone sets off the self destructe sequence ;>.>.

But you have to remember, in real life a group of zombies can break down doors, puzzels can't be reset by leaving, and coming back. Putting an item in a item box, won't magically make it appear in another box. And most damage you take probably be more life threatening than it is in the games ;>.>. I mean getting cut by a Tyrant, or Hunter's claws, I don't think a herb, or first aid spray will be able to make up for stiching, bandaging, and cleaning required for that kind of wound.

Agreed. Way to be critical of the situation and take many of the realistic matters to hand. Kudos to you good sir. Kudos indeed. ;3  

Tyr525

Sukotsu Souske

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:56 am
I wouldn't see any purpose in going all over a mansion crawling with creatures. Stay together in the main hall and fight off whoever comes through the doors.
Oh and don't forget to pop Wesker in the head. wink

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:14 am
I would also try to stay in the main hall, but seeing that you can't scape if you remain there I think the wiser option is travel through the mansion with company (that's why I think in RE0 they were more smart!! XD) But, back to the question, me alone?? I even doubt I were able to reach to see Yawn without turning into a zombie first!! O_O  

Del-yah

Marguerite Blakeney

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:13 pm
me by myself in a mansion filled with zombies and freaky overgrown mosters? i'd see the first zombie, manage to kill it, and then never leave the safety of the main hall again. sweatdrop

however, if i was smart enough and knew what was going on, i'd probably stick around wesker and try to get him to spare me. maybe with the promise of being his super virus bodyguard or something like that. wink  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:13 am
Wow I dont know
Im a fit person
I am fairly smart so I would probably be able to handle most of the puzzles
I am handy with fire-arms ( shooting range handguns rifels and shotgun)
I am good with knifes
I know the human body (phisiology and EMT) (I know best break and slash points to disable bodys)
I know plants (horticulture : medicinal edible and poisonus plants)
I carry arround an unfuled zippo (jk its fuled)
I have studdied martial arts and self defence classes
It sounds like I would make it far maybe even survive
(I am actualy kinda paranoid of zombies so alot of the stuff I have done was in preperation of zombie outbreak O.O)
I also know to NEVER LEAVE A HEAD ON A BODY
I dont care how I do it I am going to remove or smash every head I can  

Sir Leos

3,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dolor Vexillum

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:11 pm
I can see it now, the hunter walks through the door. "What the fu-" It attacks, gets killed, then I angrily empty clips of ammunition on his dead body, walk into the next room and get killed by a hunter because of my lack of ammunition...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:47 pm
...yep. the more i go back through game, the more i realize i'd definately whore myself to wesker. wink sweatdrop  

Marguerite Blakeney

Regicide Kaiser

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:15 am
Marguerite Blakeney
...yep. the more i go back through game, the more i realize i'd definately whore myself to wesker. wink sweatdrop

Not sure if that is smart, I mean he wasted precious bullets on some bees he could have probably easily evaded.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:25 am
[ P A N ! C ]
Marguerite Blakeney

Not sure if that is smart, I mean he wasted precious bullets on some bees he could have probably easily evaded.

Yeah, but he's just that cool. Wesker doesn't take s**t from no hornets.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Dolor Vexillum

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:16 am
Ah yes, the greatest cutscene in Resident Evil history, Wesker beats the living s**t out of Chris.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff