Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
Children of the Dark RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fire_Alchemist_Riya

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:43 pm
"Ah, sir!" she rushed to him once more and helped him onto a chair. "Would you like me to get a nurse for you?"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:44 pm
He shook his head. "Im fine." He tried to get up but fell back into his chair. Hh winced in pain.  

Twilight Seraphim
Vice Captain

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Fire_Alchemist_Riya

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:46 pm
Dante reappeared as mysteriously as he left. He placed a hand on the silver-haired man's head. "Something's broken inside."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:47 pm
"That won't be necessary.Let me take a look at him," Ms. Shirune said as she entered the room with a slightly shy Kanna following.

Before Kazuo even saw her, he smelled the scent that was directly connected to her. "Kanna..."

"Kazuo!"Kanna smiled widely and ran up to hug him. "It's been so long! I've missed you greatly!"

"Me too....How have you been?"

"Pretty well! But I'm not so sure about that man..." Kanna said, looking at the man in the chair.  

DarkWaterMiyo
Vice Captain

Fire_Alchemist_Riya

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:49 pm
Grey looked up at Dante curiously, then turned her attention to the Prince and his companion. She wrinkled her nose at her inappropriate hug. "Sir, is there anything I can do?"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:51 pm
Ratio swatted the hands away. "Nothing's broken. Just alot of things not whole." He said.  

Twilight Seraphim
Vice Captain

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

DarkWaterMiyo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:52 pm
"Oh, he doesn't seem to be doing so well. Do you know anything that could've caused this, young man?"

Kanna stared at the silver haired boy, younger than her. She was a healer and could help him. She'd just need to know what exactly was wrong with him.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:53 pm
"Therefore, they're broken."
"Dante, stop pestering him."
Dante shrugged and walked out of the Prince's quarters, his jacket swishing again.

Fire_Alchemist_Riya

DarkWaterMiyo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:55 pm
"What do you mean 'not whole'?" Kanna asked, concerned for she never heard of such a thing.

Kazuo was a little down-hearted. He finally got to see Kanna again, but she was preoccupied with some random person. To tell the truth, he was a little jealous.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:55 pm
"Not broken. Just not whole." He corrected. He got up. "Im fine. Don't worry about it. Nothing you people can do would help anyways."  

Twilight Seraphim
Vice Captain

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

DarkWaterMiyo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:57 pm
"If you have blood coming out of your mouth, then there's something definately wrong with you." Kazuo said.

Kanna nodded. "Not whole is a dangerous thing. It's rare someone here could survive with things not whole, and they'd die...."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:57 pm
Grey had an urge to tie the man down and make him get some bedrest, but there was nothing she could do.
"Alright, then dont make a scene next time," she sighed and continued. "Master Kazuo, you have to continue with your lessons."

Fire_Alchemist_Riya

Twilight Seraphim
Vice Captain

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:59 pm
Ratio shrugged and walked out the room. Outside he slmmed his fist against the wall and bit his thumb. He pierced the skin and blood ran down his hand. Idiots.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 8:00 pm
She looked out the door and made a face at the man. "Let's not destroy palace property."

Fire_Alchemist_Riya

Fire_Alchemist_Riya

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 8:01 pm
[Watching the first Jackass movie: OMFG O__O xd ]

All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items