Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Resident Evil Vs. Reality Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Melting Fiasco

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:32 pm
Zobies could be real if the government would start making a virus like it for biological war fare.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:37 am
It's a stretch. RE has made it very plausible, but I'm not sure it would actually work like that.  

REaceofclubs

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:05 am
Well, even if not plausible, they made it BELIEVABLE. With Las Plagas, you'd have to not know anything about science to believe that that's possible.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:53 am
I say flying cars would come first.

[Le S h i t]

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:54 am
You know, I wouldn't be surprised if Wesker arrived on the scene of RE5 in a flying car.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:38 pm
Las Plagas could be okay if they just took a little time with it. I mean it could be just as believable if they threw in a little science and background.  

REaceofclubs

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:25 pm
They defy the laws of physics. Nothing can grow 5 times its size so immediately, let alone without a source of nourishment.

Not only that, but the fact that these parasites have been in the ground for years. These things are naturally occuring? Stupid.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:49 am
Biohazard EXTREME
They defy the laws of physics.
What, like my boobs? xd !
Quote:
Nothing can grow 5 times its size so immediately, let alone without a source of nourishment.

Not only that, but the fact that these parasites have been in the ground for years. These things are naturally occuring? Stupid.

I'll be honest and say that if they had explained how that was possible... IE the parasites feeding off of the life source of humans was what made it grow larger, maaaaybe it would have been believeable. Maybe.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:11 am
The parasite still coluldn't grow more than it eats. I Saddler was standing on a huge pile of dead bodies and dug into it, then popped out as a big spider thing, then yeah, he clearly ate all that mass to grow.

But then there's some people that say, "Well, maybe he was just very dense, and then became less dense." If he was so dense, his body wouldn't absorb bullets like he was made of jello.

Oh, but wait, there's more! The speed at which he moves, considering that the bug is an exoskeleton, would NOT be able to support itself. It would collapse under its own weight. Exoskeletons aren't meant to be that big.

Either way, like I said, RE4 ventured into fantasy, I'm surprised Leon wasn't healing himself using "Healing Magic". And killing enemies using a sword and "Fire magic!"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:12 am
Wow, you just shut down THAT topic! heart  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Hanibal Rex

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:45 pm
A reload mechanic I wish they'd implement would be along the lines of Gears of War, in which when you reload, you have the choice of either affecting the reload early, and the payoff being a faster loadup, the consequence a botched reload. only have this option pop up while reloading in the vicinity of an enemy, or if an enemy shows up, and make it one bullet at a time. now to add to the skill, have moments where an enemy will pop up in your face, and the gun is empty.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:11 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Either way, like I said, RE4 ventured into fantasy, I'm surprised Leon wasn't healing himself using "Healing Magic". And killing enemies using a sword and "Fire magic!"

Skill: Doctor-14% success rate
*Leon used Doctor on himself*
>>Need item
*Leon equipped First-Aid Spray*
*Leon used Doctor on himself*
*Leon is now blind/winded/concussed*

Aahhhh, gotta love the early levels of your first Fall Out play through...  

Vinessa_Valentine

Red Melting Fiasco

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:54 pm
Doctors make so much money. Lucky doctors stare  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:57 pm
*Leon used Firaga on Saddler...*

...what?  

UmbraGallus

Hanibal Rex

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:22 pm
Red Melting Fiasco
Doctors make so much money. Lucky doctors stare

Yeah, but you also have to consider how much work, schooling and money they have to spend to become one.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff