People Counter...
  *beep*
View Results

in_the_rain_dancing
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:08 pm
cirala
great job i love it

Thank you! If you have anything you think may be helpful please feel free to post it. 3nodding

EDIT: Also I added in more new info from Dev Truantduck who posted in the Guild today! xd  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:40 pm
Tookie_Mookie
cirala
great job i love it

Thank you! If you have anything you think may be helpful please feel free to post it. 3nodding

EDIT: Also I added in more new info from Dev Truantduck who posted in the Guild today! xd
In which post?  

rgjh8754

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250

in_the_rain_dancing
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:03 am
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
In which post?
There is small mention of it in Post 9: BS Q&A in the first question I have there. But mainly its at the bottem of Post 7: Other Battle System Info.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:20 am
I'm really glad to hear that the BS may actually come this year. Very nice Sticky Tookie.  

Kolobos_Rayne
Crew

Generous Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

in_the_rain_dancing
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:01 pm
Kolobos_Rayne
I'm really glad to hear that the BS may actually come this year. Very nice Sticky Tookie.
Thank you Kolobos! And everyone here realy hopes it does too! I happy to see your back! blaugh

Please feel free to post any insight and assumptions you have on the BS! You never know when you may be on to something.
wink  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:45 pm
hay i wonder if there will be a beastmaster/sumner class the new MC is a summon creature what do you think?  

Cirala

Dangerous Husband

Jolly_Raj

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:46 pm
cirala
hay i wonder if there will be a beastmaster/sumner class the new MC is a summon creature what do you think?
But were not getting classes now. But the Magic Rings will sorta have stats like classes. ..right?
Im still confused by all this, I wish I knew how its all gonna work.
gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:22 am
Jolly_Raj
cirala
But were not getting classes now. But the Magic Rings will sorta have stats like classes. ..right?
Im still confused by all this, I wish I knew how its all gonna work.
gonk
i think it will work like Final fantasy tactics advanced you have to ern points for each class ring  

Cirala

Dangerous Husband

in_the_rain_dancing
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:39 pm
cirala
Sorry I took so long getting back to you on this.

But nope, Its been said by um.. darknrgy? ...Fleep? ...Lanzer? Well someone said something to the regards that there will be no Classes. We know well will have stats that will work similar as classes, or so everyones thinks.

But we wouldn't be able to summons creatures that way. We could still get something like Items to summon up stuff, like series of Summons Rings? But who knows. I'd like to be able summon up monsters.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:22 pm
Tookie_Mookie
cirala

But nope, Its been said by um.. darknrgy? ...Fleep? ...Lanzer? Well someone said something to the regards that there will be no Classes. We know well will have stats that will work similar as classes, or so everyones thinks.

But we wouldn't be able to summons creatures that way. We could still get something like Items to summon up stuff, like series of Summons Rings? But who knows. I'd like to be able summon up monsters.
*summons the noob of doom and orders it to attack you* FOR THE COLONY!!! scream  

rgjh8754

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250

in_the_rain_dancing
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:02 pm
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
Tookie_Mookie
cirala

NOOoooo!!! Teh Hellz with the Colony! I want to live! gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:10 pm
Tookie_Mookie
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
Tookie_Mookie
cirala

NOOoooo!!! Teh Hellz with the Colony! I want to live! gonk
RAWR!!! twisted  

rgjh8754

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250

A__Fallen__Angel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:15 am
threads here seem to be like trains...sooner or later everyone or nearly everyone active ends up there....then there always tends to be some form of fight.....>.>.......Self control people!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:39 pm
i hope the cons will have updates on the BS  

whisperinmyghost

Malevolent Mage

in_the_rain_dancing
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:10 pm
A__Fallen__Angel
threads here seem to be like trains...sooner or later everyone or nearly everyone active ends up there....then there always tends to be some form of fight.....>.>.......Self control people!
lol. Its all in good fun... or at least thats what I tell myself when I'm crying alone in the corner. gonk  
The Battle Arena Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff