Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Queen Serenity Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what about her?
  She's cool.
  I dunno...
  I don't like her cause I fail at life.
View Results

fushigi_yami

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:57 pm
Rush_Hardroc
+Trynyti+
Rush_Hardroc
Hey! I just figured something out! Have you noticed Sailor Cosmos' odangos? They're shaped like Chibi Chibi's! This gets me thinking... could they be related... or could Chibi Chibi really be Sailor Cosmos and not the future Sailor Moon?

Click here 3nodding

Ummmm.... who wrote this? I believe the Sailor War occured BEFORE Shadow Galactica... not after...

what i've read,(may be wrong) is that sailor cosmos is sailor moons ultimate form, and she sent herself back in time to try to change a terrible event that happened during the time when sailor moon advance into eternal sailor moon, but disguised herself as chibi chibi so that she wouldn't be recognized or something like that. the anime of it twisted the story a bit towards the end of the season, but the manga of course always is more intricate. so i think what i read was true..  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:59 pm
So then it's an alternate future form... That's more logical...  

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

fushigi_yami

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:07 pm
yea. i think that is what it is. now if i could just remember the site that has most of this info......  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:29 pm
that's what i've read. i have a print off of it all i think. but same as you my sources are unknown.  

yume_miko

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:31 pm
So... what obscure paradox occurs in the timestream that causes this alternate transformation? Perhaps I'll go into detail on this in a sequal to my current story...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:27 pm
Now, what I need is to know what Manga act is the parallel to episode 39 (the Past Returns; where the senshi regain their past memories).  

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Polexeny

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:40 pm
she looks so much like her daughter... sweatdrop

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:23 am
That's the idea.  

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

the all-weird one

5,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:43 pm
well earlier you guys were getting into the arguement that the powers are hereditary. Rush_Hardoc said if the Scouts had kids well I've heard tell that the Amazon Quartet is supposed to be the daughters of the Inner Senshi can anyone prove me wrong on this?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:52 am
GTBlader
well earlier you guys were getting into the arguement that the powers are hereditary. Rush_Hardoc said if the Scouts had kids well I've heard tell that the Amazon Quartet is supposed to be the daughters of the Inner Senshi can anyone prove me wrong on this?

There's not links to that. They never had kids, *As far as we can tell in the -original- storyline. * However in Parrellel Moon *Which is an Alternative World and -not- part of the original set course of the Comic*

They have children named after them- Ami, Mako, Minako and Rei that are like mini versions and when Kousagi transforms they also get transformations. However this *I repeat* only in Parellel Moon which is where in their timeline Crystal Tokyo does -not- exist.

However, the Amazoness are -not- the children of the Inner senshi. They're not from the future when they appear in Sailor Moon SuperS of the comic. They state that they had been asleep for a long time (Current time) and were not suppose to awaken until Chibimoon becomes a soldier. In Stars they reappear when Chibiusa is determined to find and help Sailormoon and the others.

They Accompany her to the Calduron and fight along side her until Mamoru is pushed into the Calduron by Galaxia.

Then Sailormoon in her last bout of courage jumps into the calduron, And with the help of several several Starseeds of dead soliders, they purfy the calduron. After that the Starseeds leave.

As they leave, the Amazoness are talking to Sailor Cosmos who tells them why she was there in the first place.

Sooo~ they're not children of the Inners. They don't even -bear- the same senshi name as them. Or even look remotely similar to them at all.  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

the all-weird one

5,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:58 pm
Yeah I asked a friend about it the next day and she explained all of that. sweatdrop Though I could've swore she was the one that told me they were originally. redface Or I just keep thinking that because they are in my pretend world. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:23 pm
back on the topic of queen serenity. i think she's pretty cool. i just wish they would of gone more in depth with her story. and gosh, this whole tpoic really makes me wodner more about the history of the senshi. i have to agree on the hereditary thing cause chibi-usa goes back in time to train to be a senshi. i gues shereditary isnt quite the word i'm looking for more like a family ritual.  

heavymetalpapillion

Minnie001

5,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:54 pm
User Image her?! shes the mother of Sailor moon!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:38 am
Minnie001
User Image her?! shes the mother of Sailor moon!

Yes indeed. That's the one. Most unfortunate she died... But if it keeps with Senshi tradition, she'll be reborn... In my fanfiction, she isn't even from our system to begin with. So it is assumed she was reborn on her homeworld to rediscover her powers and reclaim the planet's sovereignty. At least that'show MY story is gonna go. I can get away with this because there is so little information on Silver Millennium's origins. Silver Millennium appears to be just a name for the kingdom itself, suggesting that it may or may not be literally 1,000 years old. I decided to make it far younger.  

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

MaddLlama

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:54 am
I think that she's more of a symbolic character in the series than an actual role model or mother - mainly because since she's already been dead for many years, in the context of the series she isn't operating in that capacity.
Queen Serenity is an ethereal figure who symbolizes hope, "light" and the pureness of heart that Usagi has to discover in herself. Presumably later on when Usagi becomes Neo-Queen Serenity, she symbolizes all of these things also. In anime, I guess symbolism can be hereditary blaugh  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff