Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Is it me, or is she retarded??? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you tired of posers???
YES!!!!
62%
 62%  [ 31 ]
na, i dont mind them...
32%
 32%  [ 16 ]
I am one so stfu!
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 50

travisa29

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:23 pm
Rellik San
Sashimi on a Platter
BlueEmoGurl
Sashimi on a Platter
Intuicide
You're trying too hard.
Also, there's an unwritten rule that "he who calls oneself 'emo' is in fact... not."
Of course, by requesting to join the "emo guild," it makes us all posers.
biggrin
Which is why I haven't joined.
: )
Not emo, don't claim to be.

I just know what it actually means, and can't stand stupid ******** like the OP of this thread.
@blueemogirl:You're a poseur.
Cutting, being 'emotional' and talking of death do not make you emo.
You're just another stupid pre-teen, mislead, douche.

like i said, at least i know what i am and proud of it. those who go by the rule "he who calls oneself 'emo' is in fact... not" are dum, its like being in denile, u know u r emo, but if u say the truth, it makes u a poser. its stupid. and i KNOW cutting talking baout death, and being emotional doesnt make u emo, i never did! thats what i'm saying! it doesnt make u emo! i'm not a "pre-teen" and thans SO much for insulting me. and yesterday i asked her "what is emo?!?!?" and she told me "its like emotionally disterbed or something"!!! and she doesnt even listen to emo. (c, i'm not that dum like some of u pplz make me out to be. origionally emo was to listen to EMO music, punks listen to PUNK and rockers listen to ROCK, but then the fashion of emo came, but n e ways) but the reason y me(not only me pplz!! her other "friends" and i have talked about this too, ok?!?!) thinks shes a poser is because, shes forcing herself to do these things and she's the type of people who give "emo" the steriotypical profile. the cutting, the death, ect and thats what gets me n' my friends pissed. and yes, i think shes trying to fit in, but its because she doesnt have many friends. and i HAVE encouraged her to socialize and make friends but then they talk to me and complain and i'm tired of it. and some of u can call me a bad friend if u want, but i said i WANST her friend, ok? (not only because of this whole "emo" thing, for other reason which i will not tell everyone, sorry.) and i appolagize if my spelling is off, but when i'm ranting, i dont really care. (: NOW u may tell me whatever you want, now that i have clearified a few things.
Do you know how ******** hard it was for me to figure out what you're trying to say when you type like that?
GRAMMAR
SPELLING
SENTENCE STRUCTURE
they are your friends, now use them.

I hope you know, none of the bands listed in your profile are emo?
Making you a poseur as well.

None of the bands I like are hat passes for emo nowadays... does this mean I'm a poseur, y'know being an admitted non emo in an emo environment?
♫ Fer Sure Maybe//Fer Sure Not ♪

No, because you actually don't consider yourself 'emo' then you aren't a poseur.

♪ Fer Sure F//Fer Sure Bomb ♫

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:26 pm
BlueEmoGurl
Sashimi on a Platter
BlueEmoGurl
Sashimi on a Platter
Intuicide
You're trying too hard.
Also, there's an unwritten rule that "he who calls oneself 'emo' is in fact... not."
biggrin

I just know what it actually means, and can't stand stupid ******** like the OP of this thread.

like i said, at least i know what i am and proud of it. those who go by the rule "he who calls oneself 'emo' is in fact... not" are dum, its like being in denile, u know u r emo, but if u say the truth, it makes u a poser. its stupid. and i KNOW cutting, talking baout death, and being emotional doesnt make u emo, i never said it did! thats what i'm saying! it doesnt make u emo! i'm not a "pre-teen" and thans SO much for insulting me. and yesterday i asked her "what is emo?!?!?" and she told me "its like emotionally disterbed or something"!!! and she doesnt even listen to emo. (c, i'm not that dum like some of u pplz make me out to be. origionally emo was to listen to EMO music, punks listen to PUNK and rockers listen to ROCK, but then the fashion of emo came, but n e ways) but the reason y me(not only me pplz!! her other "friends" and i have talked about this too, ok?!?!) thinks shes a poser is because, shes forcing herself to do these things and she's the type of people who give "emo" the steriotypical profile. the cutting, the death, ect and thats what gets me n' my friends pissed. and yes, i think shes trying to fit in, but its because she doesnt have many friends. and i HAVE encouraged her to socialize and make friends but then they talk to me and complain and i'm tired of it. and some of u can call me a bad friend if u want, but i said i WANST her friend, ok? (not only because of this whole "emo" thing, for other reason which i will not tell everyone, sorry.) and i appolagize if my spelling is off, but when i'm ranting, i dont really care. (: NOW u may tell me whatever you want, now that i have clearified a few things.
Do you know how ******** hard it was for me to figure out what you're trying to say when you type like that?
GRAMMAR
SPELLING
SENTENCE STRUCTURE

Like i said in my rant, i dont care if i spelt things right. cant YOU read? and dont act like u cant read that, ok? and its not like i ONLY listen to emo, i listen to rock, and dont call me a poser 4 that either. give me like 10 people who listen to NOTHING BUT EMO. and good luck.

I'm sorry, but hardly passes for a rant, as much as it does for a giant a** n00b run on sentence.
Are you too damn stupid to even try to type correctly?
Punctuation marks are on your keyboard for a reason.

And you don't listen to emo at all, from what I can tell.
It's not a matter of what else you listen to, it's the fact that you listen to nothing consistent to the emotive hardcore genre.

I'm not listing anyone because that would be pointless.

travisa29

TriangleSyrup

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:35 pm
You sound a little preppy yourself. A prep that hates preps. Make sense?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:04 pm
Plz tell me how i sound like a prep? and your rite a prep hating preps is weird, but i'm not a prep.  

[Sick.N.Twisted]

travisa29

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:08 pm
BlueEmoGurl
Plz tell me how i sound like a prep? and your rite a prep hating preps is weird, but i'm not a prep.
You type like a stereotypical one.
That's a start.

Second, you have a total misconception of what emo stands for.

Third, you just do
:'p  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:31 pm
Sashimi on a Platter
BlueEmoGurl
That's a start.

Third, you just do

oh, and U rnt stereotypical? and fine!! tell us all what the real "emo" difinition is. u act like u know everything about emo, as if ur the ******** king or sumthn.  

[Sick.N.Twisted]

Babies in the Oven

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:34 pm
Intuicide
You're trying too hard.
biggrin

although it does say on the guild's homepage that you dont have to be emo you can just be interested in emo or like that. yeah so there.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:56 pm
Rellik San
BlueEmoGurl
Sashimi on a Platter
BlueEmoGurl
Sashimi on a Platter
Intuicide
You're trying too hard.
biggrin

like i said, at least i know what i am and proud of it. those who go by the rule "he who calls oneself 'emo' is in fact... not" are dum, its like being in denile, u know u r emo, but if u say the truth, it makes u a poser. its stupid. and i KNOW cutting, talking baout death, and being emotional doesnt make u emo, i never said it did! thats what i'm saying! it doesnt make u emo! i'm not a "pre-teen" and thans SO much for insulting me. and yesterday i asked her "what is emo?!?!?" and she told me "its like emotionally disterbed or something"!!! and she doesnt even listen to emo. (c, i'm not that dum like some of u pplz make me out to be. origionally emo was to listen to EMO music, punks listen to PUNK and rockers listen to ROCK, but then the fashion of emo came, but n e ways) but the reason y me(not only me pplz!! her other "friends" and i have talked about this too, ok?!?!) thinks shes a poser is because, shes forcing herself to do these things and she's the type of people who give "emo" the steriotypical profile. the cutting, the death, ect and thats what gets me n' my friends pissed. and yes, i think shes trying to fit in, but its because she doesnt have many friends. and i HAVE encouraged her to socialize and make friends but then they talk to me and complain and i'm tired of it. and some of u can call me a bad friend if u want, but i said i WANST her friend, ok? (not only because of this whole "emo" thing, for other reason which i will not tell everyone, sorry.) and i appolagize if my spelling is off, but when i'm ranting, i dont really care. (: NOW u may tell me whatever you want, now that i have clearified a few things.
GRAMMAR
SPELLING
SENTENCE STRUCTURE

Like i said in my rant, i dont care if i spelt things right. cant YOU read? and dont act like u cant read that, ok? and its not like i ONLY listen to emo, i listen to rock, and dont call me a poser 4 that either. give me like 10 people who listen to NOTHING BUT EMO. and good luck.

Yep, with her side, there is a little something called dyslexia.

You guys amuse me :]
I looked at her bands, and..
Hoobastank?Nickelback?FALL OUT BOY?
sounds, poprock-ey too me.

Even though being emo is not only about what you listen to,
but how your personality is.
you can't just declare,
"oh, yeah i'm emo."
especially if your music is totally pop-ey.

lol, now im just being retarded.
anyway,
chill the ******** out
its not that big of a deal.
Do what you want, it doesn't matter to any of us
but don't make it into such a big deal.
Because, us emos hate drama.
:]
'nuff said.

bwahhaha i'm sucha hypocrite ;]  

alicupcake

[Sick.N.Twisted]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:37 pm
angelsakura8
Rellik San
BlueEmoGurl
Sashimi on a Platter
BlueEmoGurl

GRAMMAR
SPELLING
SENTENCE STRUCTURE

Yep, with her side, there is a little something called dyslexia.

You guys amuse me :]
I looked at her bands, and..
Hoobastank?Nickelback?FALL OUT BOY?
sounds, poprock-ey too me.

Even though being emo is not only about what you listen to,
but how your personality is.
you can't just declare,
"oh, yeah i'm emo."
especially if your music is totally pop-ey.

lol, now im just being retarded.
anyway,
chill the ******** out
its not that big of a deal.
Do what you want, it doesn't matter to any of us
but don't make it into such a big deal.
Because, us emos hate drama.
:]
'nuff said.

bwahhaha i'm sucha hypocrite ;]

^^ fine, ur rite. i'm tired of fighting with wuts his face n e ways.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:44 pm
Rellik San
Intuicide
You're trying too hard.
biggrin

If calling yourself something makes you a poser how does one describe themselves simply?

I'm a metaller geek.

Does that make me a poser... hell I only joined here as a joke. smile
Haha, and you end up a moderator? Awesome.

Posers? Meh, I really don't give a s**t. See, someone needs to invent a way to detect sarcasm over the intarwebs.  

sdfghjklsdfghjskldfghjkls

alicupcake

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:57 pm
Intuicide
Rellik San
Intuicide
You're trying too hard.
biggrin

If calling yourself something makes you a poser how does one describe themselves simply?

I'm a metaller geek.

Does that make me a poser... hell I only joined here as a joke. smile
Haha, and you end up a moderator? Awesome.

Posers? Meh, I really don't give a s**t. See, someone needs to invent a way to detect sarcasm over the intarwebs.

that'd make life a whole lot easier.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:01 am
sasoriXcore
Xyloid
I think everyone in this thread is retarded.

Excluding me.

Whee~ heart I'm retarded! LOL

lmao whheee im retarded too xD  

ReJeCtEdxLoSeR

travisa29

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:38 pm
BlueEmoGurl
Sashimi on a Platter
BlueEmoGurl
That's a start.

Third, you just do

oh, and U rnt stereotypical? and fine!! tell us all what the real "emo" difinition is. u act like u know everything about emo, as if ur the ******** king or sumthn.

I Don't act like anything.
I just know I'm not harboring around a stupid ******** false definition, pretending to be emotional to get attention.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:53 pm
BlueEmoGurl
What Four
You're trying too hard.
biggrin

Thats a stupid rule, if u dont mind me saying, lol. i've heard of it tho, but its better to know who you r and what you r and be proud of that. smile not imitate others, but then again, theres no way of stopping everyone from copying everyone...

i think that its a good policy to have to not call yourself emo until everyone else does.
where i come from its offencive so most of my friends tiptoe about calling me emo, but they all think i am.

also immitation is the best form of flattery, try having my ex friend, her bebo name was and she is only 15!  

IFeelChemical

[Sick.N.Twisted]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:36 pm
Sashimi on a Platter
BlueEmoGurl
Sashimi on a Platter
BlueEmoGurl
That's a start.

Third, you just do

I Don't act like anything.
I just know I'm not harboring around a stupid ******** false definition, pretending to be emotional to get attention.

sure, whatever. i'm tired of fighting with you because ur not worth the trouble.
-and p. ******** s. i wasnt being "emotional", i was trying to get my point across and seeing if anyone felt how i felt-  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games