Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Ninja Academy ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:41 pm
"Forcefull and tactless, intresting..." said Zoroku, while watching the girl walk into the classroom. With all the delays, he wouldn't be in possesion of his own body for much longer, so he figgured he'd do something at least mildly kind before the third eye opened. "Keeping karma in balance..." he mumbeled as he slipped out of line, and back into the class.

He snuck slowly around the desks to the tablle behind the girl who had sat down. A smile creased his face, and he began to use the signature technique of the persona he had absorbed. He pulled out a peace of paper and a pen, and, taking one in each hand his arms began to streatch. One sliid snake like under the desk, and slid the paper silently infront of the girl befor ereturing to its normal length. The other rose up to the ceiling, and arched over a rafter, coming down to the paper and begining to scratch out a message.

It would seem as if the hand and very long arm had just droped from the cieling, and begun to right 'You know the class isn't meeting in here.'

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:45 am
While he was waiting for her, he saw Zoroku fall out of line to walk in to the class room that the shy girl was sitting alone. ‘Maybe this kid is not out for himself. This is a good find.’ Then he saw his arm turn in to wet noodles, passing notes to the extreme. He did not have a surprise look on his face. Its something he had seen in the Kuragari war. ‘For a kid that age to put his body through that much stress that early. It won’t be bad for him when he gets older.’ He looked back at the girl. “I’m sorry but I need to be excused.” He walked up to the other classroom where his wondering sheep place them selves. He stood in the middle of the classroom. “We are heading outside if you don’t want a lesson, stay here and you will fall behind your peers.”  

alias360

Gaian

450 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:57 am
lutia walked through the forest really just looking for a place without alot of people to collect her thoughts
one of my own betrayed me?
i wouldnt believe it if the source wasnt so believable...
but who would do such a thing?
surely not lori.
neo, erk, suzuko and even that damn imp were with me when it happend.
and i would have trouble believing them capable of doing such a thing
justuce?...no hes a good kid and i would worry more about him stealing some of our tecnoledgy than anything
raziel...my information on him has shown him to be to honorable to do something behind my back..
chase hasnt even heard of the base and seemed honestly clueless about the jarians.
record...no to preposterous.
but that only leaves loryn...no she was to dedicated a swordsman...i cannot believe any of them would betray me but...

lutia had long since stopped walking and was to deeply lost in thought to pay atention to her suroundings  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:50 am
He waited for a short time to hear an answer from them. “You can come and join us anytime you want to.” He turned around to face the students “sorry for the wait we are heading out now.”
“You can’t leave the students alone by them selves.” Kagura interrupted
I continued to walk the class out side for there lesson. “There not incompetent they know what they are doing and I trust them in tell they give me a reason to not trust them. If you don’t trust them, stay with them.”Kagura stopped dead in his tracks. “That’s it, I’m reporting you now.” He put his hands together and performed a ninjutsu scroll with is hands and began to spin and a violently in tell he disappeared.
“That is what we call a retreat and gather reinforcements maneuver. He will be setting up a counter attack very soon. I will tell you more about it when we get outside.”
We eventually got outside. I pulled the class deep into the forest so that they could be exposed to there surroundings. I watched the forest carefully and got a feeling that someone was in it wondering around the forest lining. I carefully study they area that I felt the presents. But the dark forest did not show anything. I reached out to brush a tree with my hand while I passed by. I looked back to see if the students were still following every minute.  

alias360

Gaian

450 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:48 pm
She shakes his hand.

"No problem."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:16 pm
she had followed not even bothering to look at the note. she jumped into a tree and sat still waiting. she looked down and wacthed the teacher not ure what he was doing.  

the_moons_last_light

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:57 pm
"Good enough for me." said Zoroku retracting his arms, walking to the window as well." He paused just a moment, and a long gash apeared on his forehead. The wound opened, revealing a third eye, just slightly open.

"I suppose the class will be waiting." He umped out of the window and landed next to the teacher.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:47 am
Sayo smiled to herself the jumped down as well. she kept her head low and her eyes down.  

the_moons_last_light

alias360

Gaian

450 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:00 pm
I stopped in the middle of a clearing. The forest showed that it own this place. The trees roots hugged to ground tightly and the vines coated the trees. Glowing mushrooms filled the top of a falling dead oak. If it wasn’t for those mushrooms, it would have been kind a difficult to see. I had led the students deep in the forest where a normal person would get lost and died with out being found. ‘Now let’s see if those students will find us here. I will give them 15 minutes. If they don’t get here under that time they fail the first test.’ He slid his bag off his back and held it out from his chest. He released it and it fell to the ground. When it hit the floor cracked apart and dust flow into the air. A thunder of a noise filled the air and the birds above them flow up in to the air trying to find a safe haven. ‘that will be there only clue.’ He then walked to a tree turned around and laid against it like he was waiting for something. “So what do you guys want to learn?”  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:12 pm
she looked over at him "anything" she said quietly she jumped back into the tree and sat still  

the_moons_last_light

alias360

Gaian

450 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:30 pm
((o.O I’m sry but your here right. no where else right. I’m just trying to find out where you are. because your not giving much info and detail. it kind a hard to imagine you character. Unless you’re shy at typing we are not trying to shoo you away. I atlases welcome you in here. I just need more to work with. I’m not trying to sound like a jerk))

He did not look at her. He just looked at the ground waiting for Zoroku. But if she is here, he had a feeling that he would be here as well. “Do you want to be baby feed? Or can you think for your self and give me a better answer.”  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:57 pm
Zoroku hurrie dthrough the trees, he saw out of the corner of his eyes a woman. "Intresting, but it'll have to wait to latter." He hurried, landing on a branch above Alias. "Some one is in the area... I shall handle it if you give me permision." he said, ina na almost insidious and inhuman tone.  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

deathstar175

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:48 pm
The aircraft hummed as it flew and silently set down in the forest by the academy, Desta got out and looked around. "Lutia should be somewhere in this forest... So are many traps and other ninja things, so... be careful."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:29 pm
I must say I'm impressed, but they don't follow up

Hasmat walks forward

What are you taking ab-oooooooooowwwwwwwaaah!

he was hanging by his foot in a tree, but X soon cuts him down

Please, don't get us all killed...  

HasmatX

- Strike without Mercy -

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:32 am
Silvene started to panic....there were people all around her....she usually didn't mind but...it was so noisy....

She couldn't breathe, she pushed her way down the hallway, jostled and bumped by the swarming crowd.
A bead of sweat ran down her forehead...her face was the image of terror and panic.

Old memories began flooding back to her. She screamed. She went into a mad frenzy, and kicked out at her fellow students. She went HYSTERICAL.

"Let me out!" she screamed

She crashed through the window and ran out towards the forest, still screaming.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff