58%
 58%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 12

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:16 pm
"So we should get going too, shouldn't we?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:26 pm
(I want to come in as Rukia, but I need someone to be Ichigo, unless I play him temporarily.)  

BlackRose0607

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:52 pm
((You can play him temporarily if you want...))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:15 pm
(All right then, I'll try my best. XD It just doesn't feel right to do Rukia without Ichigo around.)

Rukia had been sitting in the same class as the rest of them, and went to the gym class too. She had sensed the same spirit energy as the rest of them, only it seemed familiar to her. She couldn't quite place it though. She looked over at Ichigo and raised her eyebrow after the gym teacher left, wondering if he sensed the same thing. He nodded over at her.

"Let's go, Rukia." He said, and took off, her following after him.  

BlackRose0607

Twilight Seraphim
Vice Captain

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:41 am
Rai crossed his arms over his chest and pouted. "I wanna go but Doom and Desire are being lazy."

Renji scoffed. "Don't you have any control over them?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:16 am
"Hmmph!!, A pathetic Shinigami thinks he can challenge me so easily.
Those shall be your DYING words, Boy!!!
"

The Arrancar shouts, as his hollow mask seperates resting upon each of his brutish shoulders like armor.
The Psuedo-Arrancar looks somewhat human, although with the scaly reptilian skin of a king cobra, complete with a retractable hood that unfolds from the rear of his neck, snake-like eyes, a long forked tongue and serrated fang-like teeth.

The Psuedo-Arrancar launches a compressed Cero Blast towards Nue, as he attempts to sidestep the blast using Shun-po, though it follows along his path accurately gaining on him like some sort of soul-sensor.
With no choice left, he blocks the incoming barrage that comes hurdling towards him with ever increased speeds.

He summons forth his entire hollow mask, allowing the Vizard to completely negate the damaging Cero attack in almost no time at all, with his transformed Zanpakutō.
Although slightly damaged, the angered Nue's horns begin to form along his mask, as his eyes shine brighter with rage, smoke smoldering from his body.

Bringing the hilt of his Zanpakutō up to his fully-masked face, he begins to channel that rage, to become his weapon's power.

"I'm NO Shinigami wretch, Foolish Arrancar wannabe! I am Nue, a Vizard... and your personal EXECUTIONER.
Devour, Tsuchigumo!!!!!
"  

Sabbathiel

7,950 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Twilight Seraphim
Vice Captain

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:34 am
Rai winced and his right hand went to his temple. "The spirit energy. . . it's sharp." He muttered. "He's strong. I don't want to go."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:41 pm
"Rai! We have to! it doesn't matter if he's strong! We have to check it out! C'mon! Tell Doom and Desire to work! My four little ones are exited!" Miori exclaimed, grabbing Rai by the arm and dragging him along.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

Twilight Seraphim
Vice Captain

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:28 pm
Rai stuck out his tongue. "They will but only because they're as bloodthirsty as you are." He said.

"Leave me behind of course." Renji muttered, following close behind.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:12 pm
"I'm not bloodthirsty! I just wanna see what's going on with this teacher of ours! You can't say you're not curious too! And Renji, you're gonna come anyway! I don't need to drag you!"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

Twilight Seraphim
Vice Captain

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:31 am
"Since when do you tell me what to do!?" He yelled. Renji pouted and crossed his arms over his chest as he followed the two.

"She wasn't commanding you. . ." Rai muttered. "Though I may be a little curious. . . . Hold on. It's rude to leave halfway through the day!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:37 pm
"I wasn't commanding you to do anything! I was just saying that you'd come regardless. And c'mon Rai! It's gym and we have no teacher, so it's basically a free period. We're allowed to do what we want and this is what we want, right?"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

Twilight Seraphim
Vice Captain

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:55 pm
"Technically. . . " He muttered. "He was being rude by leaving here so suddenly. . . so it's our job to bring him back!" Rai said triumphantly. "Let's go!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:57 pm
Miori smiled. "Glad to see you're so enthusiastic! Okay! Let's go!"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

BlackRose0607

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:57 pm
Rukia ran after Ichigo, wanting to know who possessed the spirit energy that felt familiar to her. They ran out of the school and headed towards the direction of the spirit energy. Sensing the Arrancar, Rukia looked up at Ichigo.

"There might be trouble, Ichigo. I sense some strong spirit energy."

Ichigo looked back down at Rukia and nodded. "Right then." He then stopped and made sure no one else was around, changing into his Soul Reaper form.  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff