Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Vampire Knight Fan Guild] - Cosplay, Roleplay, fanfiction,

Back to Guilds

Reply [RolePlay]
[There Are Known Knights] - GUILD'S STORY - Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sounds fun?
  NO. D:<
  Yeah sure. (:
View Results

pwn_4thewyn

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:18 pm
Somei Yoshino
Hikari opened the huge door of the moon dorm and poke her head in hesitantly. Suddenly, realizing her action, she stood up straight, and walk gently through the door. Mother's words echo through her mind "A graceful young lady nevers peep around, she must walk with confidence" Hikari sigh. Her mother have given her specific instructions of how to act, and who to be friends with..."Knowing me, I'll probably forget Mother's instruction and tear this place apart" She grimace as she remembers the not-so-pleasant incident when she stays at her aunt's house.
Glancing at the group of girls, she runs toward them, her mother's word completely forgoten. She loves to make new friends, and she is not going to let this opotunity pass.

"Hi everyone, my name is Hikari Watanabe" She cheerfully said, her golden eyes gleaming with happiness. She felt so glad to meet girls her age, and she hope she could be their friends. At home, she was forbidden to leave the house, or to make any friends, so she have a very lonely childhood. Hikari is looking forward to change all of that.

Shei stared at the blatent and unbecoming display of hyperactivity. Though, she had no friends so Shei walked up to the girl, "Hello Hikari...nice to meet you. I'm HanShukumei...you may call me Shei if you'd like."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:47 pm
-------------------------

[ Response to [Hatsuki] ] 'Odd,' Yaya thought, not paying much mind. 'There sure seems to be a lot of strange people around here.'

Acutally, there seems to only be a small amount of day class students.
After continously pondering what could be so special about the night class her brain ached.

With sheer determination she waited by the gate right after class until dawn.

She knelt trying to half hide, but be seen enough so she could call over Hikaru if she spotted her.

( Good part for all you vampires. ;D I just want to point it out. ^_^;; )

DeniedUltraSex
Vice Captain

1,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Somei Yoshino
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:50 pm
pwn_4thewyn
Somei Yoshino
Hikari opened the huge door of the moon dorm and poke her head in hesitantly. Suddenly, realizing her action, she stood up straight, and walk gently through the door. Mother's words echo through her mind "A graceful young lady nevers peep around, she must walk with confidence" Hikari sigh. Her mother have given her specific instructions of how to act, and who to be friends with..."Knowing me, I'll probably forget Mother's instruction and tear this place apart" She grimace as she remembers the not-so-pleasant incident when she stays at her aunt's house.
Glancing at the group of girls, she runs toward them, her mother's word completely forgoten. She loves to make new friends, and she is not going to let this opotunity pass.

"Hi everyone, my name is Hikari Watanabe" She cheerfully said, her golden eyes gleaming with happiness. She felt so glad to meet girls her age, and she hope she could be their friends. At home, she was forbidden to leave the house, or to make any friends, so she have a very lonely childhood. Hikari is looking forward to change all of that.

Shei stared at the blatent and unbecoming display of hyperactivity. Though, she had no friends so Shei walked up to the girl, "Hello Hikari...nice to meet you. I'm HanShukumei...you may call me Shei if you'd like."

"yay, You could call me Kari. I hope we could be great friends" Hikari replied happily. "I'm a little bit scared because I don't know anyone here" she confesses. Hikari glance up at the young girl, her eyes searching for a glimse of understanding. It's been a long time since she have speak freely with a person around her age.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:10 pm
Somei Yoshino
pwn_4thewyn
Somei Yoshino

"yay, You could call me Kari. I hope we could be great friends" Hikari replied happily. "I'm a little bit scared because I don't know anyone here" she confesses. Hikari glance up at the young girl, her eyes searching for a glimse of understanding. It's been a long time since she have speak freely with a person around her age.

(lol, last post of the day ^.^)
"If you'd like, Kari...I can show you up to the chamber rooms." said Shei, quietly. Turning around, she glanced back and waited to be followed.  

pwn_4thewyn

Somei Yoshino
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:26 pm
pwn_4thewyn
Somei Yoshino
pwn_4thewyn
Somei Yoshino

(lol, last post of the day ^.^)
"If you'd like, Kari...I can show you up to the chamber rooms." said Shei, quietly. Turning around, she glanced back and waited to be followed.

"Yay, That would be great" Hikari replied cheerfully. "YAY YAY YAY, Chamber rooms, chamber rooms, chamber rooms" she chanted in her head while skipping around and following Shei. Unknown to her, she was chanting it out loud, making everybody staring at her curiously.

But Hikari didn't mind, she had made her first friend. Mother's voice suddenly came back to her, and stirred curiousity within the young girl. She wonder about Shei's origin, but decide against asking her about it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rama was just about to introduce herself to Shei as well as shake her hand when a girl came pretty much flying through the door and started to converse with the one she'd been talking to. Gosh, how could one girl harness so much energy like that? It was surprising to see how some students just managed to let go of all of their anxieties and explore the world of socializing. Rama new she'd never be able to warm up to people until she became familiar with her surroundings. She looked up the large staircase and smiled again, but to herself rather than another. She might as well begin her exploration in her dorm, right? Maybe she'd find a piano like she'd hoped! Oh, and she could play it in a small room where she wouldn't have to worry about anybody hearing! Perhaps the room would even have a view! 'I'm fantasizing...' She reminded herself, kowing that her imagination often got the best of her mind.

She placed her foot on the first step, looking back to shei and the one who was supposedly called Kari with a sheepish grin. "I'm gonna go on ahead. There's something I'm looking for..." She stated, regretting possibly giving away too much information all at once. In an instant after her words left her mouth, Rama was stepping up the stairs, only making contact with the ground on her tiptoes and holding on tight to the guard rail. She made it to the top in no time and took a look around for somewhere that might hold the piano she'd decided to find. 'But, do they really have one?' She worried, strolling down an eerily quiet hall. The vampires in this dorm were probably quite accustomed to sleeping all day long since school was in session only in the evening and later.

Rama stopped abruptly in front of a door, feeling drawn to it somehow. She placed a hand on the cool golden doorknob and turned it as silently as possible. If there was somebody sleeping in there rather than the room being empty besides her piano, she'd have to escape their view unnoticed. A crack just wide enough for her to peek through emerged, and Rama put her eye up to it. The very sight of a bed and she closed the door quickly and quietly behind her as her footsteps echoed behind her.

Several doors later, Rama was frustrated and discouraged. How could a whole dorm not have even one piano- not even a keyboard for that matter! The thought was mind-blowing to her, but there was still one more room at the end of the hall. Perhaps, just maybe, her luck hadn't quite run out! Again, her hand met with the doorknob, and she twisted it quietly, cringing at the squeak it made as metal rubbed on metal. Obviously not many people used this room. How could a piano be in there? She swung the door open mercilessly, already frowning with irritation.

But, it was there.

Seemingly straight from her mind, there sat a beautiful milky-white piano with shining ivory keys just begging to be played. It was centered in the room, a rainbow colored light filtering in from the stained glass window with a beautiful design on it. 'Heaven,' She thought with pure bliss. 'I must be in heaven...' Her footsteps were slow, each foot lingering in place just long enough for the other to make contact with the ground in front as the contact echoed off of the bare walls. Finally, she arrived at the paino and took a seat on the cold white bench in front and center of the keys. Her icy fingers met with the ivory, and Rama began to play her song, slowly and gracefully, to the tune that she only knew by memory.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sunny Teddy
Vice Captain

Somei Yoshino
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:08 pm
Hikari continues to follow Shei. She glance at everyone and everything in curiousity. It's been a long time since she have left the house. She felt different, she felt more...free.
Hikari sigh. She wonders how everybody at home is doing, especially her father. Her father was probably still angry at her, since he want her to have a private tutor. But she insist on leaving, so here she is.
"I wonder how Takuto-kun is doing" she thought, as she look out the window. The chilly breeze scatter her raven hair every where, bringing in the fresh smell of flowers, drowning her in a field of memories. "Takuto-kun would love this view"
Hikari shook her head wildly, bringing herself back to reality. Realizing that she is behind, she runs to catch up to Shei.

A beautiful tune made it way to her ears  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:34 pm
ooc: Ah, I see, waiting until I was gone to post, were you all? XD

Hikaru noticed a sudden flood of people. Her mind wavered on what to do. "I could go talk to them! Kyaa, but what if they are scary like the others? Mou, you can do this Hikaru!" she said to herself while occassionally looking like she was talking to someone who wasn't there. She glanced over at the other vampires and huffed. "Ii~e" before quickly sneaking out the door. The outside air felt strangly good against her worried face.

Onegai! Ravi
Vice Captain

DeniedUltraSex
Vice Captain

1,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:07 pm
----------------------

Yaya was baffled. Why was the night class so enchanting?
They were all gorgeous.

She thought they must be rich and rolled her eyes sarcastically.

The second she caught a glimpse of that familiar orange hair she called out, "Hikaru! Over here!".

She didn't seem to notice, and was.... talking to herself?
Brushing it off she tried to catch her in the croud but seemed to bump into someone.

"Oh, I'm so sorry..." (I'm failing aren't I? SOMEONE, I bumped into yoooou. XD)

----------------------

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:49 am
DeniedUltraSex
----------------------

They were all gorgeous.

The second she caught a glimpse of that familiar orange hair she called out, "Hikaru! Over here!".

Brushing it off she tried to catch her in the croud but seemed to bump into someone.

----------------------

Hikaru heard her name and looked around. There were too many people for her to tell where the voice had came from. Maybe she was imagining things?

"K-Kami-sama?" she said, a little bit scared.

Onegai! Ravi
Vice Captain

pwn_4thewyn

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:51 am
Somei Yoshino
Hikari continues to follow Shei. She glance at everyone and everything in curiousity. It's been a long time since she have left the house. She felt different, she felt more...free.
Hikari sigh. She wonders how everybody at home is doing, especially her father. Her father was probably still angry at her, since he want her to have a private tutor. But she insist on leaving, so here she is.
"I wonder how Takuto-kun is doing" she thought, as she look out the window. The chilly breeze scatter her raven hair every where, bringing in the fresh smell of flowers, drowning her in a field of memories. "Takuto-kun would love this view"
Hikari shook her head wildly, bringing herself back to reality. Realizing that she is behind, she runs to catch up to Shei.

Shei lead her through a door, into a beautiful yet empty dorm room. The music rang as it continued to play throughout the room, played by another girl who had seemed to be deep in thought.

Turning to Kari, Shei stated, "This is one of the many dorm rooms to which you can deside to reside in..."
She walked over and sat on one of the deep red, velvet and satin beds.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:47 am
pwn_4thewyn
Somei Yoshino

Shei lead her through a door, into a beautiful yet empty dorm room. The music rang as it continued to play throughout the room, played by another girl who had seemed to be deep in thought.

Turning to Kari, Shei stated, "This is one of the many dorm rooms to which you can deside to reside in..."
She walked over and sat on one of the deep red, velvet and satin beds.

"It's beautiful" Hikari breathe, taking in the sight of the room. The room was coated with colors of red and gold, giving it an elegant essence. It was filled with expensive funiture, and the floor is a color of crimson red, as if someone had spilled blood all over it.

A girl was sitting in the corner, playing a gentle tune that seems familiar to Hikari. Her finger moved across the ivory keys with expertise. Hikari couldn't help herself, but to drown into the peaceful and pleasant music.

She gasp as something caught her eye. A beautiful window laced with a golden color was opened, leading to a small balcony that overlooks the school's garden. A field of flowers was below the balcony, filled with different colors, its beauty could rival any canvas. A gentle breeze fly in the room, bringing petals and their exquisite scent throughout the room.

"Wonderful" Hikari whispered, not wanting to break the peaceful atmosphere "Is it possible for me to stay in this dorm room?"  

Somei Yoshino
Crew

pwn_4thewyn

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:33 pm
Shei, despite the pull of sleep, couldn't help but simply close her eyes for a moment to soak in the melody that was being played.
Opening her eyes once more, she answered Kari, "Yes...all the dorm rooms are somewhat similar in this regard...though...I believe this is the only room with a piano..."
Laying back down on her canopy bed, she stretched and layed back down on her bed, "We should all get some sleep...tomorrow's our first day in school..."
Shei turned to the girl playing the piano, "At this point, most people in the dorms are asleep...you play piano beautifully, but you should try to get some sleep..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:28 pm
DeniedUltraSex

They were all gorgeous.

[[Agh, you guys sure can type...What time of the day is it, by the way?]]

Jadyn fell to the ground with a loud thump, her suitcase and bags scattering all over the place.

"Oh, no, I'm the one who should be saying sorry...I wasn't paying attention."

She looked up at the brown-haired girl standing in front of her and picked herself up off of the ground, picking up her dropped items.

"Do you mind telling me where I may find the Night Class Dormitory? I'm a new sophomore student."

Jasmic

Shy Phantom

Somei Yoshino
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:38 pm
pwn_4thewyn
Shei, despite the pull of sleep, couldn't help but simply close her eyes for a moment to soak in the melody that was being played.
Opening her eyes once more, she answered Kari, "Yes...all the dorm rooms are somewhat similar in this regard...though...I believe this is the only room with a piano..."
Laying back down on her canopy bed, she stretched and layed back down on her bed, "We should all get some sleep...tomorrow's our first day in school..."
Shei turned to the girl playing the piano, "At this point, most people in the dorms are asleep...you play piano beautifully, but you should try to get some sleep..."

"ok" Hikari replied, jumping on one of the bed "Good night Shei-chan". Glancing at the girl playing the piano, she is torn between staying awake with the girl, and going to sleep. Finally, making her decision, Hikari whispered "Good night" to the piano girl, and she herself drift off to dream land. The soft melody continues to fly around the room, like a gentle lullaby.  
[RolePlay]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff