Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
jay chou!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDuckie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:19 pm
I have a friend that's obsessed with him. I wanna see The Curse of the Golden Flower!! My dad usually gets the dvd so I have to wait..  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:40 pm
c***k-e
Xiao_Hoa
他是非常英俊的!!

Bleughhhhhh scream eek burning_eyes

lol...  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

blossoming-angel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:44 am
xXHotBabiBluXx
Oh. I agree, Fahrenheit is way better looking...but Jay's singing is way better...

Crystal Rainie
飞轮海还可以,不过他们才刚刚出道~

3nodding fahrenheit will eventually sing better.. :3  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:14 pm
blossoming_angel
xXHotBabiBluXx
Oh. I agree, Fahrenheit is way better looking...but Jay's singing is way better...

Crystal Rainie
飞轮海还可以,不过他们才刚刚出道~

3nodding fahrenheit will eventually sing better.. :3

Maybe. Cuz Jay is starting to get low in the sinigng world right now...but is getting popular in the acting world.  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

blossoming-angel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:08 pm
[Bab! Co.]
Maybe. Cuz Jay is starting to get low in the sinigng world right now...but is getting popular in the acting world.

yeah, but if you have his autograph and you put it up on ebay or sumfing.. i think you'll still get a good price on that wink i think jay chou isnt doing much on his music rite now since he's already got the fame and stuff.. he prob used up all he's creativeness.. doesnt make much really good music, most of his good songs are his old songs.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:46 pm
blossoming_angel
[Bab! Co.]

yeah, but if you have his autograph and you put it up on ebay or sumfing.. i think you'll still get a good price on that wink i think jay chou isnt doing much on his music rite now since he's already got the fame and stuff.. he prob used up all he's creativeness.. doesnt make much really good music, most of his good songs are his old songs.

Exactly, he's running out of creativeness, but can't blame him, it's hard acting and writing up songs at the same time. sweatdrop  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

blossoming-angel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 4:22 am
[Bab! Co.]
Exactly, he's running out of creativeness, but can't blame him, it's hard acting and writing up songs at the same time. sweatdrop

but even tho the songs arnt that creative anymore but they are still a "awesome" song to the people there.. he focuses more on acting now, he's new(?) movie golden armour or sumfing.. he looked wierd in those promo's of that movie.. he was pretty good in initial d tho..  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:42 pm
blossoming_angel
[Bab! Co.]

but even tho the songs arnt that creative anymore but they are still a "awesome" song to the people there.. he focuses more on acting now, he's new(?) movie golden armour or sumfing.. he looked wierd in those promo's of that movie.. he was pretty good in initial d tho..

Um, The Curse of The Golden Flower, I think it just came out to our theatres...and yeah, he fit the role of Tak in Initial D, cuz his personalty is quite like that too...  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

blossoming-angel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:46 pm
[Bab! Co.]
Um, The Curse of The Golden Flower, I think it just came out to our theatres...and yeah, he fit the role of Tak in Initial D, cuz his personalty is quite like that too...

yeah. watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obx-BaK1GII
its really funny.. its show and charlene (from twins).. canton stuff too.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:46 pm
blossoming_angel
[Bab! Co.]

Haha, Alan Luo was being retarded. stare rofl  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

blossoming-angel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:33 pm
[Bab! Co.]
blossoming_angel
[Bab! Co.]

lol, yeah i noe. especially he's cantonese.. wat a genius gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:35 pm
blossoming_angel
[Bab! Co.]
blossoming_angel
[Bab! Co.]

lol, yeah i noe. especially he's cantonese.. wat a genius gonk

His cantonese was quite bad, or maybe he did it on purpose to make it funny... lol  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

blossoming-angel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:41 pm
[Bab! Co.]
His cantonese was quite bad, or maybe he did it on purpose to make it funny... lol

quite? more like super-dooper bad.. hm.. i dont noe about that, who noes? it was pretty funny tho..  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:45 pm
blossoming_angel
[Bab! Co.]

quite? more like super-dooper bad.. hm.. i dont noe about that, who noes? it was pretty funny tho..

Indeed. xd  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

blossoming-angel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:38 am
[Bab! Co.]
blossoming_angel
[Bab! Co.]

Indeed. xd

heres another funny canton thing. haha.  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas