View Results

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:08 pm
"so no one has a real plan to put forward?" 'man this is going no where.'  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:24 pm
dragonrebelfire
"so no one has a real plan to put forward?" 'man this is going no where.'

*She stepped foward.``why don't we give sora a test.To see how strong his forces are and the such...send out a bit of our lesser and weaker nobodies and then save him.Say we were on a journey or whatever,then we become friends and infultrate the castle,become close to sora and plan from there.Who you send I don't care..but if you have grown to like the idea..then be careful at choosing..`` she said as she stepped back into the shadows.She had an icy kind of voice that made people shiver.Without much interest she leaned agains the wall once more.*  

NarutoFangirl8

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:31 pm
"sounds good, but what does everyone else think of it." she said her voice full and clear.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:41 pm
Xymnan who has been busy zoning out during the entire thing decides to speak up. Everyone's surprised that he decided to speak through his on free will.
"What is it with you guys and testing Sora???"  

General Paz

NarutoFangirl8

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:50 pm
Whale-Lord
Xymnan who has been busy zoning out during the entire thing decides to speak up. Everyone's surprised that he decided to speak through his on free will.

*She snickered silently from the back of the group.``My question is,why does a fool like you who knows nothing of sora has been allowed to join the organization`` she said coldly.Her eyes gazing icyly at him.*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:01 pm
NarutoFangirl8
Whale-Lord

*She snickered silently from the back of the group.``My question is,why does a fool like you who knows nothing of sora has been allowed to join the organization`` she said coldly.Her eyes gazing icyly at him.*

Hahahahaha!!! Good question!!! Why am I with the orginization????  

General Paz

NarutoFangirl8

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:06 pm
Whale-Lord
NarutoFangirl8
Whale-Lord

Hahahahaha!!! Good question!!! Why am I with the orginization????

Imbecile*she muttered under her breath and began to walk out of the room.*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:09 pm
watches whats happening from her throne.  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

General Paz

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:10 pm
*shakes head* "whatever ... " *goes back to zoning out*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:16 pm
*Once in her quaters she layed down on her bed and glared at the ceiling.*Hphm...*Sitting up she looked around.*  

NarutoFangirl8

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:56 pm
"this is dull" and she starts to play w/ fire.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:39 pm
"I agree. I'm leaving." He disappeared and appeared in Xelle's room by her bed. "Hey. I'm bored so I just go where I want." Xeggr said with no care whatsoever.  

FallenLight262

NarutoFangirl8

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:14 am
FallenLight262
"I agree. I'm leaving." He disappeared and appeared in Xelle's room by her bed. "Hey. I'm bored so I just go where I want." Xeggr said with no care whatsoever.

*She got up,quickly putting her sword which appeared out of nowhere to his throat.*Get out*she growled at him.*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:45 am
when do l come in? xd  

Azn..Blood

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:45 am
((when ever you want, just walk in on the idea commity. 'as if'))  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff