Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
If You Could Be a Character for a Day... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meli Mel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 2:42 pm
I would be Izumi heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 5:53 pm
I would want to be Maron, because I would get to hang around Chiaki and the gang, plus I'll be an dashing thief at night!

Yet, I think it would be cool to be Mitsuki too! I heart Takuto!  

pocochick

Sooper Bloo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:20 pm
..-shrugs-

I act like Izumi. o_o; My friend, she likes Meroko (Shes Yoko Neko Chan) and kitties alot. My main purpose is to frustrate her, and tease her about cats (quote: Cats suck!) ^__^; I have mastered the innocent smile and sadistic attitude (sarcastic too)

=D Im content  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:14 pm
I'd want to be Mitsuki - first, she's got the best hair in the universe xd And I'd like to actually sing... in tune sweatdrop  

Bchan

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 8:09 pm
Bchan
I'd want to be Mitsuki - first, she's got the best hair in the universe xd And I'd like to actually sing... in tune sweatdrop
hey! exactly what i said~ lol xd  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 9:30 am
I would SO be Maron/Jeanne from KKJ. i mean...what a dream it would be to hang out with a guy as hot as Chiaki/Sinbad!! *sigh* 4laugh  

AnimeChick4DDR

pink robotic techno kitty

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 2:28 pm
so this is only based on the three arina works i've finished. (i need to read the rest of kkj and tsk! gonk ) but i think out of ion, firecracker is melancholy, and fullmoon, i'd like to be mitsuki. i actually just finished fullmoon last night, it was so great! heart

i'd want to be mitsuki because she is such a beautiful person, inside and out, she sings beautifully, and i'd totally love to have someone like ta~kun. crying heart not to mention the other "forest friends" (and non~forest friends, too).

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 3:18 pm
>W< jonathan. teasing izumi like he does has got to be the most fun ever. -is strange-

but for real, i rather be fullmoon/mitsuki than anyone. she does what she believes in, and doesn't care about the circumstances. :]

Mirraya

Tetsu-dono

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 7:43 pm
Mitsuki from Full Moon! Because I love to sing! And her voice is really beautiful. And i want to be as pretty as her! XD blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 2:00 am
I would love to be Full Moon for day. I would love to go everyday and sing and perform, and still stay so innocent. 3nodding heart  

Little Miss Maria

Fuzzy Panda

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 9:22 pm
Takuto <3 Or Either Haine D;  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:35 am
I'd want to be Meroko whee

Because then I'd be able to be a cute little bunny all day! And by the time the sun sets, I'd go find Izumi and be all cuddly with him. heart  

RikaAizawa

Kougas.hidden.soul.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 1:15 pm
I'd be Takuto. He's my favorite. I'm trying to cosplay as him on gaia. (Too bad if he's a boy. Meroko is too hard!!! If you can help that'd be great...:XP: )He rules. heart heart

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 3:42 pm
I like to be Takuto for a day. It's that hint of Heff in him that kind of, you know, adds to his charm.  

HachiBeach151

OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces