Submit

Xashowd

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:59 pm
Ok, so I've recently checked my save file, and whaddya know, I've got an S rank on all of my missions, and above S rank on all my Lv.3 missions, but I still can't seem to find anything...I am utterly confused. I've also checked practically every square inch of both Disney Castle and Timeless River. Nothing happened, nothing showed up. Is there supposed to be something else I have to do? I need specifics so that I know what I have to look for.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:48 pm
o.k. you may want to chek your mini game scores because those need to be high too. and you must compleat jimminys journal, and do every last mission defeat Sephy, etc. 3nodding  

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Xashowd

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:58 am
High Mini-game scores? How High? I've done everything else (Completed Jiminy's Journal, beat Sephirothe, obtained the Crown-G), so how high do these mini-game scores have to be?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:47 pm
HIGH! and you need to synthisyze everything!  

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Xashowd

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:27 pm
I've Synthesized everything. Everything that you're asking me to do is a part of completing Jiminy's Journal 100%, something I've already done. Just how high do those minigame scores need to be? If you could tell me the target score I need for each minigame, that'd be nice.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:49 pm
my sugjestion for the mini games is about 9,000 each? or you could just chek the journal and see how high you need to get them. oh and make sure youve beaten all of the tournaments.  

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Xashowd

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:47 pm
Done...and Done. Yet I haven't seen an extra door in Timeless River or a portal in the Hall of the Cornerstone. I've done everything I can possibly think of on my standard mode file on my Kingdom Hearts 2 game, and I technically have 100% on it, yet still nothing...what am I missing?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:28 pm
o.k did you do all the struggle battles and win them all with a max of 200pts? and did you do all the skateboard things? im just going to recomend that you do those then see if you can find the portal. remember you have to have your drives maxed and your lvl at 99.  

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Xashowd

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:05 pm
Hmm...I'm not sure about the Struggle Matches. I'll do those again, and see if it pops up.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:23 pm
Ok, so I've Beaten Hayner, Setzer, and Seifer by knocking them out and collecting all 200 Struggle Orbs. Still nothing... sad Any other suggestions? I need to see if there's anything I could've missed...Do I need to max out every character's stats? Like, putting their strength, defense, AP, etc. to the maximum? If so, that might be what I have to do...  

Xashowd

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:48 am

o.k i suggest maxing out all the characters. Atk,def,AP,Mp, etc. then equip all your abilities and complete all tournaments. its been a while since Ive done this but then you should do all of the 100 acre wood stuff and get as high of score as possible. if none of this works then it must be your copy of the game because it worked with mine. and yes mine is the American copy not the Japanese version FM+ version.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:10 pm
Alright. Will do. If it doesn't work, we'll just have to assume that it is my copy of the game.

Say, do you think you can put up a video of the Mickey Summon, so that I can see it?  

Xashowd

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200

xAngel_of_Darkness91x

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:27 pm
Greenk4
I know the Bounus Summon is King-Mickey have you tried 100%-ing the Gummi-Ship Missions? I just need 2 more and I'll be done. They are just a tad too hard. but that would also be a nice little treat for all that hard work.

i have heard that mickey is a summon but i have never seen him can someone show me a video please  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:12 am
I'm going to assume this is KH2 since I didn't see a game tittle in the header. If so then that is fake. Basing this off of some of the comments BTW. I have done every KH game (excluding birth by sleep since I lack the psp) on proud mode and gotten 100% completion. Nothing changes from proud and normal except the amount of damage you take. Not to mention I never got this mickey summon either. Then again I never use summons so I can't 100% vouch for or against that. In 358/2 days however, if you have the special nobody blade stacked up with all of the ability panels in the game you can unlock duel-wielding roxas in MultiPlayer, but not in-game.  

D3darkside

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Xashowd

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:40 pm
Hmph. Figures....Oh well, can't win em all. Besides, if something was possible to unlock, it'd be in the guidebook. Which I have for all four games (KH1, CoM, KHII, and 358/2 Days. I could never find one for Re:CoM.....I looked too). Well, later, everybody!  
Game Chat, Tips, Tricks and more!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff