Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Chinese historical drama's Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blossoming-angel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:23 am
xXHotBabiBluXx
blossoming_angel
xXHotBabiBluXx
Nah, I'm kidding...lol, I'd like to meet you...but sadly, I'm not going... sad

lol. you'd be dressed up in those ancient chinese clothes if you were in it~ aww. not going? you should go, first olympic game ever held in china. well at least you can say ive been to the olympic games.. ninja

Yeah...2000 Sydney huh? ninja Did you see Yao Ming? He went to it too...

nop. didnt see him there~ dont want to see him anyways.. im more into meeting the chinese badminton and table-tennis players.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:24 am
Yasuragi-chan
blossoming_angel
Yasuragi-chan
Oh and I've seen an anime Called "Romance of the Three Kingdoms"
I mean, not actually watched it, but the title popped up. The animation looks bad though mad And there's a bunch of games; I haven't played them, but I've downloaded some of the game music. They use traditional Chinese instruments in them.
what about SEven Swords [a movie] ?? Does that have anything to do with Chinese history? Or is it just a fictatious movie with cool fighting??

you mean 七剑? the one with zhang ziyi?

I think that's the one; but I don't think Zhang Ziyi was in it confused

umma.. i dont noe. its a chinese movie rite? sweatdrop  

blossoming-angel

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:18 pm
blossoming_angel
xXHotBabiBluXx
blossoming_angel
xXHotBabiBluXx

lol. you'd be dressed up in those ancient chinese clothes if you were in it~ aww. not going? you should go, first olympic game ever held in china. well at least you can say ive been to the olympic games.. ninja

nop. didnt see him there~ dont want to see him anyways.. im more into meeting the chinese badminton and table-tennis players.

Oh no, Yao Ming wasn't playing basketball at that time, he got drafted in 2002, so yeah...just wondering...when you were there...you could of saw him in the crowds are something...cuz he must really outstand from everyone. ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:15 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
blossoming_angel
xXHotBabiBluXx
blossoming_angel
xXHotBabiBluXx

Oh no, Yao Ming wasn't playing basketball at that time, he got drafted in 2002, so yeah...just wondering...when you were there...you could of saw him in the crowds are something...cuz he must really outstand from everyone. ninja

lol. even if i do see a really famous person, i prob wont even reconise them.. and i dont think i saw him.. sweatdrop and hey, i was like only 6 or 7 at that time..  

blossoming-angel

hip2b^2

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:16 pm
Legendary_ONE
Yasuragi-chan
xXHotBabiBluXx
Yasuragi-chan
blossoming_angel
umm.. journey to the west (monkey king) its fantasy based on a book.. and is pretty historical.. its about a journey.. and is about buddhist stuff.. the people in there have magical powers and stuff like that..

I love that series!!

srry I can't really think of any;; Umm what about
THe Legend of the Condor Hero??

lol, that's a cartoon...and is it really historical?

I don't know if it's historical; my mom says it's a classic or something; there's non-anime before the anime. I think it maybe one of those famous legends or something confused

Of course the book is a work of fiction. However, it has a strong influence on Chinese folklores, mythology and even religion (i.e. Taoism and Buddhism); And it makes a good study material if you wanna learn about the Chinese literature at the time when this book was written.

By the way, the book itself is first written around 1590s AD, so I wouldn't be surprised if there's a "non-cartoon version before the anime." blaugh

OH cool biggrin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:18 pm
blossoming_angel
Yasuragi-chan
blossoming_angel
Yasuragi-chan
Oh and I've seen an anime Called "Romance of the Three Kingdoms"
I mean, not actually watched it, but the title popped up. The animation looks bad though mad And there's a bunch of games; I haven't played them, but I've downloaded some of the game music. They use traditional Chinese instruments in them.
what about SEven Swords [a movie] ?? Does that have anything to do with Chinese history? Or is it just a fictatious movie with cool fighting??

you mean 七剑? the one with zhang ziyi?

I think that's the one; but I don't think Zhang Ziyi was in it confused

umma.. i dont noe. its a chinese movie rite? sweatdrop

MM hmm 3nodding Yes it's a Chinese Movie

hip2b^2

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:40 am
blossoming_angel
xXHotBabiBluXx
blossoming_angel
xXHotBabiBluXx
blossoming_angel
xXHotBabiBluXx

lol. even if i do see a really famous person, i prob wont even reconise them.. and i dont think i saw him.. sweatdrop and hey, i was like only 6 or 7 at that time..

lol, woah, I didn't ask for a life story...I was just wondering did you see, as yeah or nope... xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:55 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
lol, woah, I didn't ask for a life story...I was just wondering did you see, as yeah or nope... xd

ish dat a life story? i only said i was 6/7 at that time.. and nope i didnt see him. i dont really like him so no autograph. ive got autographs of chinese gymnasts sumhow.. sweatdrop  

blossoming-angel

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:47 pm
blossoming_angel
xXHotBabiBluXx

ish dat a life story? i only said i was 6/7 at that time.. and nope i didnt see him. i dont really like him so no autograph. ive got autographs of chinese gymnasts sumhow.. sweatdrop

Oh, I see...haha...I'm amaze by gymnasts...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:06 am
xXHotBabiBluXx
blossoming_angel
xXHotBabiBluXx

my friend actually got to chat to all of the famous chinese gymnasts and get autographs too of course because her aunt was one of those scorer people.. so lucky..  

blossoming-angel

[.Mihiko-chan.]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:55 pm
how bout fearless?? it's sorta touching and there's this other one that's really funny but i forgot the name. crying
and xiaolin soccer is cool 2.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:02 pm
blossoming_angel
xXHotBabiBluXx
blossoming_angel
xXHotBabiBluXx

my friend actually got to chat to all of the famous chinese gymnasts and get autographs too of course because her aunt was one of those scorer people.. so lucky..

Oh, lol...I find gymnasts are gay...since they do to much of those things...and also dancers, except breakdancer and hiphop... sweatdrop  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

blossoming-angel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:22 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
Oh, lol...I find gymnasts are gay...since they do to much of those things...and also dancers, except breakdancer and hiphop... sweatdrop

im not into dancing and stuff like that. i like karate, kung-fu, martial arts.. hai-ya. i karate chop you~ mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:27 pm
blossoming_angel
xXHotBabiBluXx

im not into dancing and stuff like that. i like karate, kung-fu, martial arts.. hai-ya. i karate chop you~ mrgreen

Oh boy, I don't want to mess with you... xd  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

blossoming-angel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:46 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
Oh boy, I don't want to mess with you... xd

sure wont. xd but im usually pretty nice alrite mrgreen  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*