Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Sailor Moon UNIVERSE. *Auditions are needed! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:01 am
ok, fine! Whatever!

But let me ask this question: Is it to be live action? If not, how do you plan to animate the scenes? I'm willing to bet that you don't have the expensive professional equipment used by animation studios... So tell me, Do you plan on using already-made footage and edit it like crazy in an attempt to make a new episode entirely, then voice it over? Is that it? That alone is going to seriously limit your ability to produce a new series. The storyline won't change very much. New characters, which are a must for any new series, are an impossibilty. How, pray tell, will you be successful?

This isn't going to work.

(And if I were an authority, I'd have shut the entire project down long ago. I can't do that, so I can protest. Do you not even see where my opinion comes from, or does your desperation for a new series cloud your empathy and drive you onwards?)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:36 am
ParaPara-Hime@ x3 That's great! I can't wait! The Launch Date has been pushed to the second week of Febuary (o3o So close) and we're going to need as much help as we can get~!

Luamervara@ x3 It doesn't matter. I have braces so I can't really do an accent either, my friend who plays Fiore makes fun of me for that. x_o

headstartrestart

headstartrestart

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:44 am
Rush_Hardroc: I'm really tired of you coming on here and bad mouthing this project. So what if it dies halfway through production? It's for fun. Why can't you get off your pedastle and see where we're all coming from? Stop making yourself out to be some sort of matyr for Sailor Moon.

It's. For. Fun.

I've said that in every post so far. I've now black-listed you and I've told people to ignore your statements. I do see where you're coming from, but why can't you see where we're coming from? It works both ways, bub. I'm actually not desperate for a new series, I thought it would be fun.

You can protest, but you're wasting your time here. You made a board... And, if I recall, you vomited on the project in your first post.

Stop it. Just stop. Get off of my board. This is NONPROFIT. You aren't an authority. You can't do anything about it other then whine to people who don't really care. If you were a true fan of the series, and not some random person on the internet, pissed off that your opinion isn't swaying anybody, then you'd probably want to take part in it too. Fan-series have been around for years. People fan-dub Sailor Moon seasons, and do the same for AMVs.

Hell.

There are people making a vocal series with an idea almost identical to the Sailor Moon UNIVERSE. They're not here, but if you make a quick search, you'd be able to complain to them to.

Now. This is the final time I'll ask you. Please, leave my board. If you post here again, then I'm afraid I will have to go to a moderator. I've asked you in every post I've made to leave, and yet you've persisted.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:10 pm
good luck on your project, it sounds really cool. I can't wait to see it.  

clhoffman

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:38 pm
Rush_Hardroc
ok, fine! Whatever!

But let me ask this question: Is it to be live action? If not, how do you plan to animate the scenes? I'm willing to bet that you don't have the expensive professional equipment used by animation studios... So tell me, Do you plan on using already-made footage and edit it like crazy in an attempt to make a new episode entirely, then voice it over? Is that it? That alone is going to seriously limit your ability to produce a new series. The storyline won't change very much. New characters, which are a must for any new series, are an impossibilty. How, pray tell, will you be successful?

This isn't going to work.

(And if I were an authority, I'd have shut the entire project down long ago. I can't do that, so I can protest. Do you not even see where my opinion comes from, or does your desperation for a new series cloud your empathy and drive you onwards?)

Rush, seriously, you're starting a fight when there doesn't need to be one. I am a Mod of the guild and I'm giving you a warning -Right- Now.

STOP posting here. It's been repeated SEVERAL times and I'm hoping the other Mods would stand with me on this, but you're causing a distrubance and if I have to warn you one more time...

Now, -stop- please. I'm getting weary of giving you chances in this thread to stop -forcing- your ideals on others.

This is for -Fun-, as the thread maker said. It's not for anything else but fun.

Stop insulting audtioners and people how really -want- this. Understood?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:31 pm
Rush, stop it. You are technically not allowed to write your fanfictions either, because Helios and Serenity are not your characters to write about, but you do anyway. Your logic is flawed. You are starting nasty fights where they are not needed and if you keep this up, since you've upset more than one guild member and goen against the wishes of a crew member to cease your arguments, you will be banned from the SM Guild.

DROP IT.

On topic: I'd volunteer for the project, I'm told I sound like a young child when recorded so I could probably voice Hotaru or ChibiUsa. Unfortunately, I have no microphone @_@;;;  

Syndrama

headstartrestart

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:46 pm
Everyone @ ^-^ Thank you. I'm really not going to say anymore on this because I don't want to start a fight. I really just wanted to let people know that there's something they can do for this, and they don't have to sit back and wish they'd joined in.

Alechsa@
x3 Microphones are rather cheap, if you look at the right stores and if you really want to get into fandubbing/voiceconversations/otherfunstuff. We have a ChibiUsa, but we don't have a Hotaru, so if you got a hold of one, that would be wonderful. x3

As I've said, this is by fans, for fans. And I really want to get lots of people involved so we can get this puppy started!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:51 pm
I'm sorry I haven't sent in my Usagi application yet... My mom is coming down hard on me over my room and I haven't had a lot of time to apply. Is she still available for audition, and if not, who is?  

Darkness Cake

headstartrestart

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 2:24 pm
Roselite@ Almost all the characters are still availble. The ones listed on the front page are those taken, and there's one applicant who still has yet to gain a role. Usagi is still open, so just send it right in and I'm sure you'll get the part! 8D If not her, then there's a very large chance that you'll get one of the other senshi.

-strikes a pose- I myself am Aino Minako, and if I can get Minako with my insanely random voice, I'm sure you can get Usagi!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:13 pm
You know, generally when people speak of names in English they say, in your case, Minako Aino. It only makes sense since we're not speaking Japanese. It's a transition.  

LibrarianThaedrisAedis

Mystifying Social Disease

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:14 pm
Good luck! i wish i could do it but unfortunetly i don't have that kind of time on my hands.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:36 pm
HighMagusKimina@ ...o3o What does that have to do with anything? I don't mean to be rude... But, well, that was rude. I say 'Minako Aino', I just type it 'Aino Minako'.

Kiki@
D: Aww. Well, it's nice to have support!

headstartrestart

Kitsune_Fox

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:13 pm
Oooh, this sounds like so much fun! I've always wanted to do voice acting. I wish I had a microphone; I'd so try out for Ami/Mercury!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:49 pm
Kitsune@ D; Aww, that's too bad. If you see one, I do reccomending picking it up. I got mine for sixteen dollars. x3 It works like a charm.  

headstartrestart

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:43 pm
Shikyou_Blackwings
Roselite@ Almost all the characters are still availble. The ones listed on the front page are those taken, and there's one applicant who still has yet to gain a role. Usagi is still open, so just send it right in and I'm sure you'll get the part! 8D If not her, then there's a very large chance that you'll get one of the other senshi.

-strikes a pose- I myself am Aino Minako, and if I can get Minako with my insanely random voice, I'm sure you can get Usagi!

Yay! I just bought a new mic so I just need to get some of her lines to use.  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff