Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
Hyrule Castle Town + Hyrule Castle [most LoZ games] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Merry-D
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:20 pm
Thanks, but really, I can't go back there... they rejected me... I'm only here so people will hopefully accept me... But, you know, some people say that I'm like the princess of twilight a long time ago... They think that I'm cursed and someday the curse will be broken and I'll be beautiful... Well, you know what? They're wrong. This is my true form. Anyway, I like it here. I'll stay. It's OK with me... But first I want to go to that underwater temple... You know, to see what it's like. --Wait! You want to see the Twilight Realm? Well then, we gotta get the Mirror of Twilight back together! mrgreen (and Dusk is a twilight bird thing)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:23 pm
*walks back looking sad* I didn't find jeff! * crying *  

Black Diamond Fox
Captain

Merry-D
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:40 pm
I got him. *points to Hiruma* I'm going to that tent thing now... *walks away as stupid action music plays in the background*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:47 pm
ok i wil go check near the castel and we can meet back in the bar later  

Red_Link_wolf

Teh Link

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:29 am
*Mundi heard what that lady said about the water temple, and went to follow her.*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:05 pm
*In the tent in the tent in the tent in the tent doo dee doo dee doo~!* This is insane! *gets the last ball of light just before the time runs out* So what's the prize? ............. Yes, I know, it's a new record and blah blah blah. Just give me the prize. ... What? Just an orange rupee? Well, I guess this is good enough... *walks to the bar*  

Merry-D
Vice Captain

Black Diamond Fox
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:27 pm
*sits down in the middle of the ground looking around* * crying * Ohhhh I'm so alone....  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:51 pm
*continues to follow the lady into the bar and see if she says anything else about the Water temple at the bottom of Lake Hylia, If she said anything else, she would talk to her about the temple, I think I have a solution to her problem..*  

Teh Link

Merry-D
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:10 pm
I have the strangest feeling someone is following me... *shrugs* Haku is probably still looking... *leaves bar and walks up to Kandya* ... What are you doing? neutral Hey, you want to go to the temple with us? It's probably dangerous to go with a small group. Besides, it looks like you really... don't have anything to do...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:14 pm
(thinking)hmmmmm i snse something(end) eek Whos There?!?! *a shadow creature appears*Get away!!*it grabs him and runs into a dark looking protal*Let me go!!*then it nocks me out*  

Red_Link_wolf

Teh Link

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:35 pm
*There, she said the Temple again, time to come out of hiding,*

*walks up to her*

"Erm, I heard something about you going to the temple in lake Hylia.. and ..mabye.. erm ... I could.. help?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:07 pm
Hmm. *examines Mundi* You'd really help? Great. So then, what exactly are you going to do to help us? *tries not to smile*  

Merry-D
Vice Captain

Teh Link

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:03 pm
*Smiles* "Well, I Live by Zora Domain, were I make a type of armor, Zora armor[[Not the hero type that link wears :p]] have you heard of it? anyways, It can give you the ability to breathe underwater.. Yes, I know hard to believe, at least if you're a human, anyways just follow me to Lake hylia, ok?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:06 pm
*fighting can be herd from inside the castle and a pale green light flashes before the town as it is suddenly covered in darkness. various people turn into shadow beasts and a portal opens up dropping large birds that have been effected by the twilight. the towns peopple start going into hiding as the zora suddenly falls over panting*  

king gannon

Merry-D
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:52 am
Ooookaaaaay... How about I take you to Lake Hylia? neutral *Calls Dusk and Twila and Mundi get on him* Wait! Where's Kandya and Haku?! *pause* ... I'll get to them later. Right now we just need to get to the lake. *flies away to Lake Hylia* (Leaving)  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff