Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Saddest Resident Evil moment? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valimai

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 1:13 pm
i started crying when he died, but its kinda fun to put disc cheats on 4 unlimited helth & to have the rocket launcher and keep blasting his tyrant form, it pisses him off and he does loadsa cool axe swings!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 1:47 pm
StarStrife
The_ODST
In re1 remake where richard gets eaten by the yawn to save jill. I was like NOOOOOOOO!!!

I agree. They show it from two differant angles. I mean he comes in to get revenge with his shotgun and dies saving Jill....He even dies in the shark tank...Man Richard was a great guy.

Lol, as the quote for me and my friend:
"At least he died doing what he loved.."

Which doesnt make much sense..but oh well n_n;  

Uenna

Damian Myrddin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 9:51 pm
Saddest moment for me.. well when I was reading the Veronica comic.. I was really really sad when Steve completely turned to a monster crying !!!! He didn't deserve it!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 2:22 pm
it seemed kinda sad when rebecca and billy seperate at the end of zero  

SuicideNitemares

Reul Asisith

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 3:13 pm
I liked when Billy saved Rebecca.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 8:51 pm
Alot of those Outbreak endings got me pretty sad.....man, David, Mark, Jim, and Kevin went down like real badasses.  

kenshiro28

The End of Mondays

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:00 pm
I felt bad for Sherry because her parents died, and then when Ada died, and when Steve died. That was the kicker for me because i had a crush on Steve....that sexy b*****d. wink heart  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:43 pm
XxHushBeThyNamexX
I felt bad for Sherry because her parents died, and then when Ada died, and when Steve died. That was the kicker for me because i had a crush on Steve....that sexy b*****d. wink heart

Actually Steve and Ada are still alive.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

The End of Mondays

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 2:03 pm
WhteUmbrella001
XxHushBeThyNamexX

Really? I never finished CV....so i'm kinda in the dark about that  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 2:15 pm
WhteUmbrella001
XxHushBeThyNamexX

*twitch* I soooo don't...like...Ada scream xp  

Uenna

kenshiro28

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 7:54 pm
WhteUmbrella001
XxHushBeThyNamexX

We're not quite sure that Steve is alive.....all we know is that Wesker took his body.....whether he's dead or not is still kinda up in the air.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 3:39 am
kenshiro28
Alot of those Outbreak endings got me pretty sad.....man, David, Mark, Jim, and Kevin went down like real badasses.

The Goerge/Cindy ending was touching and sad...but sweet. The ALyssa/Yoko ending was one of my favorites, though. Those were two of my favorite characters. Alyssa went down trying to unveil the conspiracy of Umbrella to the world. And Yoko helped.

I felt bad for Ada though...  

Soul Reaver Naira

Valimai

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 4:36 am
kenshiro28
WhteUmbrella001
XxHushBeThyNamexX

We're not quite sure that Steve is alive.....all we know is that Wesker took his body.....whether he's dead or not is still kinda up in the air.

I hope hes alive...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 4:45 am
XxHushBeThyNamexX
yeah, at first hes a really annoying brat, then you get really attached to him, then I started crying wen he died. Best Re charecter!  

Valimai

Psychotic G

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 4:50 am
When you say "Saddest Moment" do you mean sad as in I'm gonna cry that's so sad or sad as in crappy.

Crappy sad:
The day Resident Evil Survivor was released

Crying Sad:
Steve's 'death'... poor Clare crying  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items