Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
We're just in it for the attention. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sdfghjklsdfghjskldfghjkls

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:36 pm
Chaos A.D.
i just like how i'm smarter than most the kids on here
i know there are a few other kids who are...i've only found maybe at most...3 or 4
Smarter, how?
You don't appear to be all that smart, judging by the way you type.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 6:13 pm
Intuicide
Chaos A.D.
i know there are a few other kids who are...i've only found maybe at most...3 or 4
Smarter, how?

i can type how i want to, it's the internet, typing isn't about intelligence, apparently you're not too smart. smile  

The Dadalorian
Crew

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 6:23 pm
Chaos A.D.
Intuicide
Chaos A.D.
Smarter, how?

i can type how i want to, it's the internet, typing isn't about intelligence, apparently you're not too smart. smile

Yep if typing was about intelligence, then I'd be head of MENSA.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 6:24 pm
Chaos A.D.
Intuicide
Chaos A.D.
Smarter, how?

What I don't like is your use, or lack off, grammar that bothers me.  

DaisukeOrDark

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:13 pm
Chaos A.D.
Intuicide
Chaos A.D.
Smarter, how?

Oh, it may seem that way - on the internet. You stupid hypocrite.

What you don't know is that, at this point, I could be teaching any entry-level (if not higher) college course, at least at the local community college. I could be IQ-wise, but I obviously don't have the formal schooling for it. Instead, I do volunteer tutoring. That's pretty good, consider plenty of people can't even pass the courses I could teach.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:13 pm
Intuicide
Chaos A.D.
Intuicide
Chaos A.D.
Smarter, how?

What you don't know is that, at this point, I could be teaching any entry-level (if not higher) college course, at least at the local community college. I could be IQ-wise, but I obviously don't have the formal schooling for it. Instead, I do volunteer tutoring. That's pretty good, consider plenty of people can't even pass the courses I could teach.

tell me how am i being a hypocrite?
haha this is fun actually, sorry if i'm insulting you but it's fun to finally debate with someone who will disagree with me, but i've been told it's your choice to take offence....it makes sense to me
but anyways, why don't you teach those classes? and tutor free time..if you had any( i AIDE a high school teacher and that's a lot of work for just a chemistry class)

i have a feeling i have lost so gg
what classes do you tutor for?
and how bout we settle mutually at
we both know more about certain subjects than the other?
i guess this is what i get for under estimating people...and forgetting what i was goign to say, i need sleep, and i'm rambling on  

The Dadalorian
Crew

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:32 am
Chaos A.D.
Intuicide
Chaos A.D.
Intuicide
Chaos A.D.
Smarter, how?

tell me how am i being a hypocrite?
haha this is fun actually, sorry if i'm insulting you but it's fun to finally debate with someone who will disagree with me, but i've been told it's your choice to take offence....it makes sense to me
but anyways, why don't you teach those classes? and tutor free time..if you had any( i AIDE a high school teacher and that's a lot of work for just a chemistry class)

i have a feeling i have lost so gg
what classes do you tutor for?
and how bout we settle mutually at
we both know more about certain subjects than the other?
i guess this is what i get for under estimating people...and forgetting what i was goign to say, i need sleep, and i'm rambling on

We all know only I know everything.

Though in all seriousness, IQ isn't always a matter of intelligence, I have a mensa class IQ at 4 in the morning after I've been drinking the night before and had to walk 7 miles to get home and get to work. But the fact I was out drinking before proves I'm not that smart.

The reason hardly anyone debates me, you and a few others, is because usually we make such good points and defend them well. Its all in the ability to stress your point as the most logical or informed one, a gift some of us on here posses in great measure. Others not so great.

Intuicide, ability to teach is not a reflection of your intellect, though I'm sure its impressive, more a matter of personality, if your students don't like you, they won't want to learn, if they do, they are putty in your hands. Even as difficult as your course is, there are many outside factors that can effect the way a student learns, not just their mentors capability and intelligence.

In short, you have have entered a battle of opinions, like mine and Bassmules, it won't end, and no one will win, neither of you have ever met, so are less likely to take the opinions of the other, even if they are the most informed, and replace them with your own. Its just not going to happen.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:52 pm
DaisukeOrDark
Chaos A.D.
Intuicide
Chaos A.D.
Smarter, how?

What I don't like is your use, or lack off, grammar that bothers me.

mmmhmmm yeah whatever
my grammer is perfect, i just type differently, have you ever seen one of my essays or anything like that, i doubt that.  

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:47 pm
For the record, I'm also having fun with this. I don't teach the classes because I'm 17 years old. You know, not even in college yet.
But I tutor students at my own school for the time being; mostly dealing with English or French, and occasionally, chemistry.

Quote:
and how bout we settle mutually

Deal.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:36 am
That has got to be the stupidest internet argument I have ever read.  

Gambino Statue

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:09 am
Intuicide
For the record, I'm also having fun with this. I don't teach the classes because I'm 17 years old. You know, not even in college yet.
But I tutor students at my own school for the time being; mostly dealing with English or French, and occasionally, chemistry.

chemistry? i had a pretty easy teacher, now AP chem is something to be greatly proud of tutoring people in. french i don't know much about, i rleaned spanish
and english surprisingly i've done really well with it so far  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:09 am
xLIZA
You just say that because you're not part of it. biggrin  

itzadoozi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:18 pm
Intuicide
xLIZA
You just say that because you're not part of it. biggrin

I found it entertaining....

All hail Intuicide, even though I don't know you at all. ^(*.*)^  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:50 pm
I'm loving the attention... but it's not enough. I need more followers! More fangirls and fanboys!  

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:21 pm
Intuicide
I'm loving the attention... but it's not enough. I need more followers! More fangirls and fanboys!

You know, one day, you'll realise the downside to creepy fan people... its a hardh world they have.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games