Submit

Action Bawstard

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:34 pm
Tekkensennin
YunaChou
Tekkensennin
Ayane Kriyo
Quote:
Jin's dad isn't that good either, I mean, where the ******** was he all of the time?

Umm... Half-dead, floating inside a test tube at G-Corporation. Hell, I bet he didn't know of Jin's existance until after the Tekken Force attacked him.

You don't think he's a virgin? Come on, this is Jin we're talking about here, not Lee.

Back on topic, I don't really care either way. I don't really play either of them. Though, it would be nice if they would refrain from giving Devil Jin or normal Jin(remembers T4)some stupidly good move/property/whatever in the next Tekken.
Kazuya was back in his senses in only a few days after the volcano incident...
This gave him about 15 years to contact Jun and Jin... but did he? No.

And yeah, I think Jin's virgin. Think about it? Does he seem like a guy who gives a ******** about sex? NO! He's got more important thing to take care of...

FIRST,
Krad..where have you been all my life? heart

Now, it cleary states in T4 that Kazuya had been completely deadface after his fall in the volcano, and he was in critical care for all those years of Jin as a kid.
AND YES JIN IS A VIRGIN....I can't tell if I am happy with this or not.
As said, he got other things to take care of, but in all actually, Jin never really got the chance to know HOW to act on sexual feelings. He was up in a mountain for 15 years with just his mom. So, he just doesn't know what to do with women for the most part.
The same happened with Kazuya, but they might make the pattern repeat if they get some chick to take an interest in him?
"A few days later he was revived by G corporation..."

A FEW DAYS...not like a month or anything.
You can be almost dying for a few days

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:53 am
YunaChou
Tekkensennin
YunaChou
Tekkensennin
Ayane Kriyo
Quote:
Jin's dad isn't that good either, I mean, where the ******** was he all of the time?

Umm... Half-dead, floating inside a test tube at G-Corporation. Hell, I bet he didn't know of Jin's existance until after the Tekken Force attacked him.

You don't think he's a virgin? Come on, this is Jin we're talking about here, not Lee.

Back on topic, I don't really care either way. I don't really play either of them. Though, it would be nice if they would refrain from giving Devil Jin or normal Jin(remembers T4)some stupidly good move/property/whatever in the next Tekken.

And yeah, I think Jin's virgin. Think about it? Does he seem like a guy who gives a ******** about sex? NO! He's got more important thing to take care of...

FIRST,

Now, it cleary states in T4 that Kazuya had been completely deadface after his fall in the volcano, and he was in critical care for all those years of Jin as a kid.
As said, he got other things to take care of, but in all actually, Jin never really got the chance to know HOW to act on sexual feelings. He was up in a mountain for 15 years with just his mom. So, he just doesn't know what to do with women for the most part.
The same happened with Kazuya, but they might make the pattern repeat if they get some chick to take an interest in him?

Yeah, but what makes sense in Tekken anyway?
For example, Baek was in a coma for a year... he woke up completely in his senses and body strenght... that's not possible.  

Tekkensennin
Crew

Action Bawstard

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:10 pm
Tekkensennin
YunaChou
Tekkensennin
YunaChou
Tekkensennin

FIRST,

For example, Baek was in a coma for a year... he woke up completely in his senses and body strenght... that's not possible.

So..you are arguing with what you assume?
You assume Kazuya was not taken in by G-corp within a respectable amount of time?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:55 am
YunaChou
Tekkensennin
YunaChou
Tekkensennin
YunaChou
Tekkensennin

FIRST,

So..you are arguing with what you assume?
You assume Kazuya was not taken in by G-corp within a respectable amount of time?
I don't believe I have to do this...
Quote:

First picture:
Twenty years ago, Kazuya lost to Heihachi and was thrown into a mouth of a volcano.

Second picture.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Now where the ******** did that month of yours come from?

I speak facts.

~Tekkowned~  

Tekkensennin
Crew

Hiroshima Jackson

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:36 pm
Is it really that big of a deal? I mean, we both know Lee is way iller, and in that family Heihachi is illest of all.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:40 am
YunaChou
You douche.
I know its a few days, YOU are saying months f*****t D:<
I am?
I said Kazuya came to his senses in a few days, and that he had 15 years to contact Jin but he didn't, so this makes as crappy of a dad as Heihachi...

(PS. I could easily report you, and get you banned for calling me "f*****t"
But it's your lucky day, I won't. I just deleted the post.)  

Tekkensennin
Crew

BlueHeartShinigami

2,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:48 pm
Tekkensennin
YunaChou
You douche.
I am?
I said Kazuya came to his senses in a few days, and that he had 15 years to contact Jin but he didn't, so this makes as crappy of a dad as Heihachi...

Or you can fight back and call him a trans, but that's not the mature thing, right?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:41 am
Indigo_Blue
Tekkensennin
YunaChou
You douche.
I am?

Or you can fight back and call him a trans, but that's not the mature thing, right?
3nodding  

Tekkensennin
Crew

kittybikerX

Ghost Sleuth

4,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:37 pm
Hiroshima Jackson
Which do you prefer? The original(3 and 4), or current version? I really liked using Jin, especially teamed up with Hwoarang in TTT, and I think it's great that they incorporated a new style into the game... but I can't help but think I enjoyed using the original more.

Thoughts? Opinions?

At least they finally gave his dad some new moves...

I always team Jin and Hwoarang majority of the time  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:39 pm
I like the new Jin. By learning Traditional Karate he has proven that he doesnt
want to be any part of the Mishima bloodline.  

ZEROWolF689

mwahness

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 4:26 pm
i like the new jin...i hate jin in T4 tho because he was just over-powered...T5 jin is cool...
TTT jin fans can also use DJ in T5...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:26 pm
tekken 5!!! Jin is good...  

rocking_legend

silver_avenger

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 5:10 pm
i like the new style jin is using. he's a lot easier to play with now. my dad got upset that jin can't use that round house kick in T4 and on.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:20 pm
the new jin.....  

iChaosCandy

Angelic Capitalist

The Tekken Force

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items