WHO IS TANEMURA ARINA? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonHunterNaomi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 3:26 pm
Holy moley, and I thought *I* had a lot! eek

Hmm... Mochita Aki.... hmmm, I don't remember her. What story/ies has she done?

Ha, sorry, getting off topic... >_>  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 3:32 pm
DemonHunterNaomi

i dont know. lol. i cant tell who she is. i just saw her name and the fact she's in high school o_0!

getting back on topic: OMG! im going to send Arina-chi a letter soon~ i havent evern started on it! but my parents say that if she wants, she can come to america for vacation and they wont mind if she stays at our house!! eek and my mom said since she's young and all, and she prob wants to come to america, she'll come. well, if anyone asks, probably. 75% chance. she said!! WEEE!! i wish!! lol. i doubt it tho.

my dad used to love this one mangaka and after he sent him 1 letter, the mangaka started sending mail BACK to him! and he got special autographs and all! so my dad's telling me what to write in the letter. lol. xd heart  

akeikas
Captain

DemonHunterNaomi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 7:19 pm
KazehaneRio_FLAME
DemonHunterNaomi

i dont know. lol. i cant tell who she is. i just saw her name and the fact she's in high school o_0!

getting back on topic: OMG! im going to send Arina-chi a letter soon~ i havent evern started on it! but my parents say that if she wants, she can come to america for vacation and they wont mind if she stays at our house!! eek and my mom said since she's young and all, and she prob wants to come to america, she'll come. well, if anyone asks, probably. 75% chance. she said!! WEEE!! i wish!! lol. i doubt it tho.

my dad used to love this one mangaka and after he sent him 1 letter, the mangaka started sending mail BACK to him! and he got special autographs and all! so my dad's telling me what to write in the letter. lol. xd heart

eek

That's so cool! Ha, if Arina stayed at your house, I'd be so jealous. xd I want to write my letter to Arina... I sorta forgot about it. xp She'd understand basic english, right? Actually, I'm not sure on that. I just kinda assume she would. xp *shrugs* I'll figure something out.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 6:34 pm
KazehaneRio_FLAME
DemonHunterNaomi

That would be so awesome if she stayed with you! You could show her the guild and how much we adore her work. heart

I might send her a letter when I learn Japanese since I'm not sure if she knows English (taking classes this fall). If I do, I'll probably send her some of my fan art. 3nodding

Wow. Arina-san has a HUGE manga collection. O_O  

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 4:22 pm
Aisu-Kitsune
KazehaneRio_FLAME
DemonHunterNaomi

That would be so awesome if she stayed with you! You could show her the guild and how much we adore her work. heart

I might send her a letter when I learn Japanese since I'm not sure if she knows English (taking classes this fall). If I do, I'll probably send her some of my fan art. 3nodding

my mom says if she wants to stay, she can, but she's going to have to leave at least 100 autographs so we could sell it. lol blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 7:34 pm
I'm not trying to be funny...Tanemura-san looks like my mom. xD; They both have the same facial structure and skin tone. How can she not like her face? She looks very nice, controlled, and her art skills are great!

For some reason, after I read her manga, my art style kind of...transformed...  

Lepidus Light

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 6:23 am
Lepidus Light
I'm not trying to be funny...Tanemura-san looks like my mom. xD; They both have the same facial structure and skin tone. How can she not like her face? She looks very nice, controlled, and her art skills are great!

For some reason, after I read her manga, my art style kind of...transformed...

You too, huh? sweatdrop Same with me...

I notice that a lot of people use Tanemura Arina's style nowadays and it bugs me because they use every detail that's of her style gonk

Kaze-san, it'd be so cool if she came to your house xd If she does, send me a photo please~ heart

xd Gah, I neglected my letter. I had it all typed out on Notepad but then my computer decides to be very nice and give itself a virus gonk so then my brother had to reconfigure the computer.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 12:53 pm
Leri

I notice that a lot of people use Tanemura Arina's style nowadays and it bugs me because they use every detail that's of her style gonk

Kaze-san, it'd be so cool if she came to your house xd If she does, send me a photo please~ heart

xd Gah, I neglected my letter. I had it all typed out on Notepad but then my computer decides to be very nice and give itself a virus gonk so then my brother had to reconfigure the computer.

Tee-hee...it's true, actually. A lot of people develop their style using another mangaka's art style as a base for theirs. For me, the only thing I do similar to her style is the shape of the eyes. The pupils and everything else are different, though, which is...good enough for me. xD;

Ooh, I just read that post! If she does visit your house...*jealous* Tell us all about it. :3

Aw, I'm sorry! That must really suck...>__< My computer tends to do that a lot...I remember doing an entire project on it and then suddenly it shut down (Rather randomly), taking all my data with it. .__.; That was when I learned to save after every paragraph...  

Lepidus Light

Froggy Furnishings

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 5:36 pm
KazehaneRio_FLAME
shurry
KazehaneRio_FLAME
shurry
found something
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
is the thing in the middle her manga collection? eek
omg! yes it is!! it says arina-chi's manga collection~ eek
eek Wuow i dont even have a sixteenth of it eek
i have a lot...lol. i might even beat her. o_0! well, adding my dad's to mine, of course. because i read his as well. xd
O_O If that's her manga collection, she must have over 1000 of them! -makes big eyes- I mean, I thought my cousin had a lot! (She has over 600 of them!.) xD  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:31 am
KazehaneRio_FLAME
Aisu-Kitsune
KazehaneRio_FLAME
DemonHunterNaomi

my mom says if she wants to stay, she can, but she's going to have to leave at least 100 autographs so we could sell it. lol blaugh

You can sell one to me. ninja You know I'd buy it too. xp  

DemonHunterNaomi

Karren Hilary.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:48 am
Lepidus Light
Leri

Tee-hee...it's true, actually. A lot of people develop their style using another mangaka's art style as a base for theirs. For me, the only thing I do similar to her style is the shape of the eyes. The pupils and everything else are different, though, which is...good enough for me. xD;

Ooh, I just read that post! If she does visit your house...*jealous* Tell us all about it. :3

Aw, I'm sorry! That must really suck...>__< My computer tends to do that a lot...I remember doing an entire project on it and then suddenly it shut down (Rather randomly), taking all my data with it. .__.; That was when I learned to save after every paragraph...
Holy she has TONS! And she's so pretty and talented! Everyone can beat how many mangas I've got...since I have 0! I only read scnalations. -Sigh- Yesh yesh, please tell us about it!!
~~My drawing style is like...I don't know. >.< It's different. xD

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 10:09 am
I develop my style by looking at the drawings of normal people. Sometimes manga-kas, but rarely. I don't know why I do that though. Then, again I don't have a style! xD  

Froggy Furnishings

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 4:35 pm
i was looking at that img again, and realized, that she says she threw away most of the mangas she had, and still have that many! o_0!!! i have like...300 mangas at my house. >_< I have way too many..i need to sell some away. crying  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 11:19 pm
I swear, when I get my own house, I'm gonna use a room like a manga/anime sanctuary xd  

Leri
Vice Captain

Evenlei

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 9:40 am
I was planning, when I have an apartment, to have two rooms for libraries: one entirely for manga and another for novels. But I can only dream to have as many as Arinachi! eek

And, oh my God, if Tanemura stays at your house, you can expect me to come over, wherever you live. And if I don't, then you have to give me an autograph! And a picture! gonk You're so lucky! Your parents seem to be encouraging this. My parents would just scoff and ridicule me. xd

I have always wanted to send letters to different manga-kas, but I can't write in Japanese. sweatdrop

My computer dies randomly too sometimes, but I haven't done a project on it for a while because I don't trust this things.

OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff