Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Art and Poetry
[edit] Masochistic Pic Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Isel-

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:32 pm
~Rei the kawii chibi~
And to tell you people the truth, Stereotyping pretty much stops in high school. It won't matter. So let him stereotype HIMSELF as his OWN idividual. Yeah, he called himself emo, so flipping what? ~Gasp.~ A kid posted a picture where it was bloody and the blood wrote I love you...!
Again, so what. Not to be mean or anything, but you people all act like every single emo should be one type of emo and act like that kind of emo robot. YAY for individualness! 'Cause he just posted that pic, and he doesn't have to give a s**t about you guys. And you all know that you have seen a picture like this, and actually liked it. And you people shouldn't give a s**t either. You don't like, don't elavate it. But my reason for all this is the fact that i'm sick and tired of getting yelled at because I or anyone else is and indiviual. I'm NOT gonna be a push over.

I have a guild where this will not happen. I will not post the guild because that IS disrespectful. I'm just letting you people know.
PM me to get other information about it, but that's ALL i'm gonna say.

And thank you, for letting me b***h and let off all that steam. I am better now. You may hate me, but that is your choice, not mine.
Thanks again and goodbye.

Of course, rubbing it in our faces that you have a guild and won't tell us where it is just so happens to be more disrespectful than just getting off of your ******** soapbox and giving us a link to it.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:09 pm
That's sick. I cut and when I see s**t like this, it just makes me feel like everyone is making light of my issue.
And also, who even uses blades anymore?
It's just like, BAM!, instant cut. You don't even feel it..
And, ohyeah, it's not a very unique picture. By that I mean, it's been done before. LOTS of times. Be creative.

[. Negative Exposure .]

Art and Poetry

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces