Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Warren Masterpiece Theatre:: (Resident Evil Roleplaying)
Resident evil:Deadly Outbreak Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kagelong

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:24 pm
Gaia acc name: Kagelong
Name: James Corinth
Good/Evil?: Good
Weapons: Katana, M1911A1 (.45 ACP Semi-Auto Handgun, seven round magazine, 2 spare clips.), and a MediKit (Bandages, Sutures, Disinfectant, etc.)
Apperance:
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 8:25 pm
(I thought I should kick it off so we can get started. Everybody can either be on a chopper or in the city already, as desired so post your way. Apologies to Master-Nooblet for starting it, I note that the RP was started last year and I noted no new posts since my own almost a month ago.)
Quote:
This is the story line.

the year is 2007 and everyone from the Resident Evil franchise has been sent back to the remains of Racoon City for analasys on the G and Tvirus.
There were rumors that 2 agents Albert Wesker and Ada Wong were planing on rebuilding racoon city but they couldnt unless everyone in there way was destoryed. Albert Wesker had takin over the whole Umbrella Corperation with his new found super powers and he offerd to make Ada his co leader.The zombies are back with every boss from Racoon city ever to be meaten except meaner and stronger!

"The decrepid ruins of a once great city as seen from above, hellova way to start the day eh?" The mans voice blared over all six helicopters. "Now listen up all of you. This operation does not exist, and will not exist. Umbrella wants information. A audio/video record has been installed in all of you so we can see and hear everything that you do. If you return, we remove the chip from your body and you get $20 grand. Yeah that simple. If you die, well, we hope the zombies don't eat the chip.
That vaccine we gave you should prevent you from turning into a zombie after you die, but since this is the first trial we have no idea. So good luck. Now jump." The rising sun sillouetted a cavilcade of paratroopers diving toward the city. One unfortunate man crashed into the side of a building while another fell into a zombie mob and his screams pierced the dawn silence. The rest of the soldiers landed and quickly found cover. As the sun began to rise, the silence was again broken. But this time by staccato gunshots.  

Kagelong

saritasunshine

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:54 pm
((I'd love to rp, but I noticed that the list of characters only shows that Leon is taken, and I know that many more are. Is anyone left or shall I make my own? Is this thing even still alive?))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:26 pm
I just wanted to say that Hunk isnt a bad guy, he was just doing what he was payed to do when him & his team gunned down William & took the T-virus, & Hunk gives me an erection so dont talk s**t about him. blaugh  

ZombieBigBoss

Le Marquis de Noir

1,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:06 pm
((Sorry, I've only played RE4, though I really wanna play the other games, so I got accepted, so here's my profile.))

Gaia acc name: shadowtrust
Name: Ryu Shini
occupation: Hired Assassin, though also undead hunter when outbreaks occur
Wepons: (If using real weapons) Kar98K, Uzix2 (If using resiudent evil weapons) Striker, Rifle (Semi Auto), Blacktail
Apperance: http://photobucket.com/image/zombie hunter/Leeroy162/backgrounds/zomdiehunter3.jpg?o=20 He has a scar going down the side of his face, which ends at one side of his mouth, which he doesn't even know how he got.
Bio: Born in Japan, he moved to Hawaii at age nine, he moved to Colorado at age 12, and first shot a gun at age ten. He moved to raccoon city at age twenty and was there during the first outbreak, which was the first time he ever used a gun in combat, he set up a bunker at his house, until he got the chance to escape the city riding a bicycle and holding a single nine milimeter pistol.
(Char 2)

Gaia acc name: shadowtrust
Name: Shikon Ookami
Wepons: Chainsaw, AK47
Apperance: http://photobucket.com/image/zombie hunter/Vincent_the_slayer/ZombieKillahColorFlat.jpg?o=15
Bio: One of Ryu's childhood friends, by complete coincedence, they both ended up in Raccoon city the same year, though they didn't even recognize each other, they became friends again, and escaped Raccoon city together, they still live near each other and are friends, though they are now heading back to raccoon city to help with the new outbreak.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:18 pm
Ryu walked into Raccon city, Shikon next to him. Many zombies were around, them, suddenly, there were large holes in the head of each zombie, and they slowly fell to the ground, he then shot each of them in the head again, to make sure they were down. He blew the smoke from the tip of his Kar98, and flicked a switch, the empty clip falling down to the ground. He stuck a new clip up into the chamber and they continued down the road. As more zombies came around a corner, the all fell to the ground, riddled with holes from Shikon's AK47.  

Le Marquis de Noir

1,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

Kagelong

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:15 am
James woke up in a dark place. He stood up, but the darkness followed him. The he removed the industrial sized cardboard box that was his temporary shelter for last night. He stretched and yawned, then he slid his Katana into his belt and checked the magazine of his pistol. Looking up he saw a fire escape and he made a running jump, catching the lowest bar with the tips of his fingers and dragging it down with his weight. He climed up the metal ladder and entered the building, his gun in his left hand, his right resting on his Katana.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:46 pm
Gaia acc name: WhiteDromeKing
Name: G Virus (Form 4)
Good/Evil: EVIL!!!!!!!!!
Wepons:Speed,Strength,teeth/no ammo
Apperance: RE2  

Dinolegion

Kagelong

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:05 am
Guy's don't just post a character and leave. It's an RP not a character bank.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:11 am
Gaia acc name: Spierred
Name: Chaigeki Spierred
Wepons: M4, M1911A1
Apperance: UBSC  

Spierred

Spierred

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:39 am
Chaigeki dropped in with his squad in a park, away from any buildings. Their squad would secure the extraction zone and evacuate survivors, the most common jobs tasked to the Umbrella Biohazard Containment Unit. Immediately after switching his M4 hot, shouts and gun fire broke out at the edge of the park.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:21 pm
As Ryu and Shikon started getting cornered by zombies against a building, Shikon shot a spread at about head level from his AK, then they leapt through the glass into the restaraunt, the shoved cabinets in front of windows and Ryu pointed his Kar at the door, blasting head shots as they came near. One of the cabinets got broken down and Shikon ran forward, revving the chainsaw, stciking it into the zombie's stomach and ripping up through its body. They both ran to a side window and jumped into an alley. Ryu continued shooting some down with his uzis while Shikon did the same with his AK though now they were completely cornered. They turned around to see a dumpster with a drain pipe over it. They jumped on top and started slowly climbing it, while the zombies were much too slow and uncoordinated to follow them as they slowly went up.  

Le Marquis de Noir

1,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

max lionheart

1,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:06 pm
((Hope you don't mind me extending the profile a bit))

Gaia Name: max lionheart
Name: Maksim Ivanov
Race: Russian
Height: 6'0
Weight: 125lb
Body Build: Slim but muscular
Weapons: AN-94 Assault Rifle, MP-446 "Viking" Pistol, Combat Knife
Attachments: AN-94 fitted with a flip up Scope, Iron sight not touched, Fitted with a custom Master Key (Shotgun attachment) using two different rounds Slug, Buck Shot, MP-446 fitted with flash light and laser sight.
Items: Leg Pouch, Leg Holster, Custom Ammo/Item belt. Two spare clips for MP-446 three for the AN-94 and 12 shells each for Buck Shot and Slug Round for his Master Key, Bandage, First Aid, Needle and Thread.
Equipment: Goliath Chest, Shoulders, Arms and Legs body armour, Tactical Helmet, ENVG goggles and Breathing mask.
Appearance:
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:24 pm
"Как долго, пока мы не получаем там Yankee?"Maksim said as he made his last checks on all his equipment, Ammo, Weapons and body armour"I told you stop speaking Russian when you can perfectly speak English and did you just call me a Yankie. I hope the zombies eat you!" shouted the helicopter pilot"But if they eat me then you're bosses lose out on the Greatest, plus they would have to pay my Government a nice paycheck for killing there Greatest soldier and one for my family back home".

Maksim said in his strong Russian ascent as he slammed a clip into his AN-94, and put his MP-446 into its holster on his left leg as the helicopter stopped and hovered over Raccoon Police department.

"Whats up with this Greatest all the time Russian?, its getting on my nerves"the pilot shouted to Maksim as Maksim stood at the open door looking down at the ground with a smile before putting on his Breathing mask that covered his mouth, chin and nose and slide his ENVG goggles on.
"Maksim means the greatest in Russia my friend and my name is Maksim, plus I knew it would annoy you, you Yankee"maksim said with a smile under his mask as the robe slide down in front of him.

Before the Pilot could say anything"Жаль мой друг, но я имею дату обеда с городом, полным зомби и hopefully a lot вещей других также"Maksim said before grabbing the robe and sliding down and getting his feet onto the RPD roof top. Then waving at the Pilot to single he was down and that he can return back home with the thoughts of 'What the hell did he just say?' in his mind.  

max lionheart

1,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Spierred

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:22 pm
"First squad, on me; we'll head towards the Hospital. Second squad, head to the police department. Third and fourth squads, stay here and secure the area or extraction. This is search and rescue, people. Move out." Spierred was forced to shout, as there was still gun fire coming from second squad's position. They would have it hard at first, but they should also link up with other Umbrella soldiers as they neared the RPD. Civilians often fled to the local authorities during a crisis, so the RPD and hospital were the natural choices for their platoon to secure.

Spierred moved quickly down the street, but had to move through back alleys as the zombies began filtering then pouring into the roads. They wouldn't be able to refresh their ammo supply until they returned from the hospital, and the Sergeant suspected that the hospital would be where they needed it the most.  
::Warren Masterpiece Theatre:: (Resident Evil Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games