Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Keyblade Knights Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:04 pm
shadowkeandre
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Mirei looked at selena then looked over at Shadow."Are you a heartless or a nobody?" Then she looks at Selena"Have you seen a nobody called Karen?"
((i will bring karen and send her character info to shadowkeandre or i could edit it in to the first post.))

"I am a heartless but it doesn't matter what you are to me. It is your purpose that matters to me." He looks at the both.
"State your purpose or die"
"my purpose is to find my nobody Karen"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:27 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
shadowkeandre
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Mirei looked at selena then looked over at Shadow."Are you a heartless or a nobody?" Then she looks at Selena"Have you seen a nobody called Karen?"
((i will bring karen and send her character info to shadowkeandre or i could edit it in to the first post.))

"I am a heartless but it doesn't matter what you are to me. It is your purpose that matters to me." He looks at the both.

"I see then you don't stand in my way" (You can edit the first post)  

shadowkeandre

Romantic Phantom

6,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:22 pm
shadowkeandre
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
shadowkeandre
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"I see then you don't stand in my way" (You can edit the first post)
"stand in your way of what?"((i will i just have to get the info stuff ))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:40 am
shadowkeandre
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"'State my purpose or die', huh? Well, my purpose? I suppose that it once was to join the Organization's ranks, and demolish thoses they fought against. But, now? I guess...I'm trying to help others who don't know their path. I myself have chosen the twilight path, away from Nothing," Selena said thoughtfully. "But, I suppose I will know finish what I started. I'm going to take revenge on the people who ruined my life. That includes the knights of the light, the Keyblade Knights. One of them... Anyway," Selena said, changing the subject to answer Mirei, "I have seen Karen. I didn't kill her, but I came close," she answered simply.  

Countess Valentine

Kaje The Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:14 am
drops in out of nowere "look whatever your deal is with the keyblade knights is you can try to take it out on me after i stop him got it"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:08 pm
Tokyoanimefan
shadowkeandre
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"'State my purpose or die', huh? Well, my purpose? I suppose that it once was to join the Organization's ranks, and demolish thoses they fought against. But, now? I guess...I'm trying to help others who don't know their path. I myself have chosen the twilight path, away from Nothing," Selena said thoughtfully. "But, I suppose I will know finish what I started. I'm going to take revenge on the people who ruined my life. That includes the knights of the light, the Keyblade Knights. One of them... Anyway," Selena said, changing the subject to answer Mirei, "I have seen Karen. I didn't kill her, but I came close," she answered simply.

"Hmmmm this Karen seems strong*  

shadowkeandre

Romantic Phantom

6,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:52 pm
DoubleMar
drops in out of nowere "look whatever your deal is with the keyblade knights is you can try to take it out on me after i stop him got it"

"I suppose you're one of those blasted knights, then. Are you? Speak!" Selena demanded. She pushed her long blonde hair out of her blue eyes. They showed her inability to express emotions of any kind. "If you did know, I doubt that you'd help or hurt him. Anyway, about Karen. She's stronger than she looks. I'm sure her heart is strong..." Selena trailed off, but quickly amended by adding, "Don't worry; I wouldn't dream of stealing her heart for experimentation. And Shadow," she said, turning to Shadow. "You asked our purpose, and we answered. Now, however, I'm interested in your purpose, Shadow. Will you destroy the light? Or will it consume you? What path have you chosen?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:37 pm
shadowkeandre
Tokyoanimefan
shadowkeandre
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"Karen is strong. She uses these daggers things."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:35 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
shadowkeandre
Tokyoanimefan
shadowkeandre
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"It depends your on your skill level. With all due respect, I doubt that she could match any of us," Selena said.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:58 pm
Tokyoanimefan
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
shadowkeandre
Tokyoanimefan
shadowkeandre
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"It depends your on your skill level. With all due respect, I doubt that she could match any of us," Selena said.
"she could. if she trys hard enough."Mirei looks around"You can almost do anything if you put your mind to it."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

shadowkeandre

Romantic Phantom

6,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:50 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Tokyoanimefan
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
shadowkeandre
Tokyoanimefan

"she could. if she trys hard enough."Mirei looks around"You can almost do anything if you put your mind to it."

"Hmmmm my master calls me I am leaving" He runs off into the forest.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:46 am
shadowkeandre
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Tokyoanimefan
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
shadowkeandre
Tokyoanimefan

"he has master?"mirei looked around.

(somewhere......)
Karen wakes up in the forest and looks around"What happened? where am i?"She gets up and examines her surroundings"Am in a forest."Karen quickly looked around"Where Mirei?"Karen got her daggers out and walked around the forest.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

shadowkeandre

Romantic Phantom

6,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:20 am
He runs through the forest and stops to sinks into the ground. He entered a space that only him and his master could speak in.
"So you got the sphere shadow"said his master.
"Yes no what should I do with it?,"I asked.
"We must taint it take some of your darkness and fill it with it" he ansered.
"Yes master". He drained his darkness into it until it turned black and gave off no light.
"Good mission accomplised" he said" Now get some rest"
Shadow floated in the air of the negative space and fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:54 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
shadowkeandre
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Tokyoanimefan
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"he has master?"mirei looked around.

(somewhere......)
Karen wakes up in the forest and looks around"What happened? where am i?"She gets up and examines her surroundings"Am in a forest."Karen quickly looked around"Where Mirei?"Karen got her daggers out and walked around the forest.
Karen continues to walk around making sure nothing came out of the forest area she was in."Its tooo quiet here"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:51 pm
((Selena has blonde hair, blue eyes, a green and black shirt with gold designs, and tan pants. Anyone who's played Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones, my Selena looks just like the one from that))

"Huh. I guess he does," Selena said. A sharp wind blew. "Speaking of master... My boss is calling." The wind blew harder. "I'm coming, i'm coming. Sheesh." Selena disappeared from the forest, leaving a very confused Mirei.
Selena appeared in a capital that had been forgotten and abandoned long ago. There, upon a crumbling throne, sat a figure shrouded in an oversized black cloak. "High Lady," Selena said, forming a low bow.
"Selena the Fluorspar," the voice quivered. "Were you successful?"
"Yes, High Lady. ...I've accomplished what you have asked," Selena said. She carefully took a sphere out of her cloak. Inside, a green light danced.
"Ooh," High Lady said. It lifted from Selena's hand and went to High Lady. "Meet with Emerald and Jade in thirteen hours, as always. Dismissed," the High Lady said.
"By the glory and the grace of the Goddess," Selena said, dipping into another low bow before disappearing yet again in a cloud of wind, this time to reappear in her room. Her time was now her own, and she felt that the time of revenge was near.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff