Back to Guilds

Tags: Tekken, Fighting, Video Games, Namco, Playstation 

Reply The Tekken Force
TEKKEN question! Hey that rhymes! Woo-hoo! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If u made a character would u make them look more like...
  Asuka Kazama?
  Jin Kazama?
  Panda?
  Nina Williams?
  other.
View Results

Nyumonster

Vice Captain

Skilled Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:26 am
Son Kurichi-Kai
Kradvity
Tekkensennin
Nyu-sama
Tekkensennin
I think it's funny when Jin beats the s**t out of everybody and then goes "Forgive me"

There's no way anyone can change your mind about Anna Williams, is there..? rolleyes
I'll say this:
You can't change the facts.

And the facts are what? She's slept with one man. neutral You know, there is something between sluttiness and selibacy.

I think that Anna is far from being a celibate. lol

I think Kradvity meant that she´s somwhere between those too..(?)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:19 am
Nyu-sama
Son Kurichi-Kai
Kradvity
Tekkensennin
Nyu-sama
Tekkensennin
I think it's funny when Jin beats the s**t out of everybody and then goes "Forgive me"

There's no way anyone can change your mind about Anna Williams, is there..? rolleyes
I'll say this:

And the facts are what? She's slept with one man. neutral You know, there is something between sluttiness and selibacy.

That's exactly what I mean. domokun  

Kradvity

Tekkensennin
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:22 am
Kradvity
Nyu-sama
Son Kurichi-Kai
Kradvity
Tekkensennin
I'll say this:

Hmm... let's take a moment and think.

Sure, Anna might not have ******** that many guys (Mainly coz they're afraid of getting infected by something)

But what makes a slut is BEHAVIOR. And she behaves slut alright. neutral  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:39 am
Tekkensennin
Kradvity
Nyu-sama
Son Kurichi-Kai
Kradvity
Tekkensennin
I'll say this:

Sure, Anna might not have ******** that many guys (Mainly coz they're afraid of getting infected by something)

So all the women who flirt a lot are whores? Behavior ( without actually having sex ) doesn't make anyone a slut. Period.  

Kradvity

Tekkensennin
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:14 am
Kradvity
Tekkensennin
Kradvity
Nyu-sama
Son Kurichi-Kai

So all the women who flirt a lot are whores? Behavior ( without actually having sex ) doesn't make anyone a slut. Period.
Rubbing your a** and moving like that... Telling guys to come closer so you can "talk" to them, ******** a football team and stuff... yeah, Anna's a bigtime slut. 3nodding Can you honestly say,that you do not think Anna's even a little bit slutty? CAN YOU?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:29 am
Tekkensennin
Kradvity
Tekkensennin
Kradvity
Nyu-sama
Son Kurichi-Kai

Rubbing your a** and moving like that... Telling guys to come closer so you can "talk" to them, ******** a football team and stuff... yeah, Anna's a bigtime slut. 3nodding Can you honestly say,that you do not think Anna's even a little bit slutty? CAN YOU?

My cousin said she was meant to be a prostetute. BTW= seen her xtra outfit in T5?  

Musicalchick

Tekkensennin
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:40 am
Musicalchick-Amy
Tekkensennin
Kradvity
Tekkensennin
Kradvity

My cousin said she was meant to be a prostetute. BTW= seen her xtra outfit in T5?
I have, yes...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:22 am
Tekkensennin
Kradvity
Tekkensennin
Kradvity
Nyu-sama
Son Kurichi-Kai

Slutty? Yes. Slut? No. You can be whorish without being a whore, right? cool  

Kradvity

Kradvity

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:34 am
Tekkensennin
Musicalchick-Amy
Tekkensennin
Kradvity
Tekkensennin
Kradvity

I have, yes...

What's so slutty about that costume? You see people with less clothes at summer everywhere. Do you think that a man who sits in a public place without a shirt is slutty? I bet you've seen lots of them.
A man wearing nothing but small shorts is not slutty ( or whatever the word is when talk about males ), but a woman with small shorts and a shirt is? Sounds slightly chauvinistic.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:20 am
Kradvity
Tekkensennin
Musicalchick-Amy
Tekkensennin
Kradvity

I have, yes...

What's so slutty about that costume? You see people with less clothes at summer everywhere. Do you think that a man who sits in a public place without a shirt is slutty? I bet you've seen lots of them.
A man wearing nothing but small shorts is not slutty ( or whatever the word is when talk about males ), but a woman with small shorts and a shirt is? Sounds slightly chauvinistic.
I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING

Amy was the one who took out that outfit. neutral  

Tekkensennin
Crew

Musicalchick

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:36 am
Tekkensennin
Kradvity
Tekkensennin
Musicalchick-Amy
Tekkensennin
Kradvity

I have, yes...

I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING

Well...what about the chest thing?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:15 pm
Musicalchick-Amy
Tekkensennin
Kradvity
Tekkensennin
Musicalchick-Amy

I have, yes...

I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING

Well...what about the chest thing?

Uhh, chest thing? In that outfit or in general?  

Kradvity

The Tekken Force

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces