Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Welcome to Nothingness Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hieis_Evangelize_Angel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:38 pm
Cautiously she stared behind the corner of the hall and scanned the room of people, it had been a while since anyone other then the previous organization ruled Castle Oblivion.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:10 pm
"this is the meeting?" she said getting bored.  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:04 pm
"I don't get it.", said Xaringulos confusedly. They have pictures, but why did we have to read this? By the way, it seems like they are listed on the letter in order of thier rank. Might want to stay away from that one. Eww, creepy..." An idea hit him. "Maybe they found them!" And he rushed off into the throne room. "Watcha find?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:10 pm
Vaxlyn follows Xaringulos to the throne room. "What's going on. Plus, I think some one else is down stairs..." Vaxlyn said while pointing aimlessly behing her.  

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:11 pm
"Mm," Xemaria said. She was standing in the throne room, and walking towards Shadow. "Looks like our friends from the list made it here, but not exactly...how shall I say...in one piece," Xemaria gestured boredly at the capusles behind what used to be the throne. Shadow was standing in...well...the shadows.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:43 pm
shadowkeandre
He walks to the elevator and rides it to the top floor. A dusk walks next to him and cheers then dances around him.
"What do you have to be happy about. You don't even exist..."he said. It continued what it was doing and shadow kept walking. He arrived at the throne room and placed his hand on the throne. Then he tore up the chair and threw it into the wall and behind the throne was a room with a capsule.
"There you are"

He approached the capsule and lifted up a small stone that glowed as it appoached the capsule. The stone floated in the air and entered the capsule.
"You who dwells in darkness why do you seek my power?!"yelled a voice.
"So that I have to power to crush all who oppose me"I ansered.
"hmmm ultimate power.....I accept you as my master!"The capsule slowly opened and a body wrapped in darkness fell out. He picked it up and summoned up a casket from the ground then put it in. As he picked up the casket he heard talking from down stair that echoed up the building.
"Who is here?"

(Yes it is)  

shadowkeandre

Romantic Phantom

6,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:51 pm
"It's only us...We were just wondering what was going on up here....By the way...What the heck just happened?" Vaxlyn said while she shifted her weight and crossed her arms.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:01 pm
"Hmm...It looks like we've discovered the outcasts. Ugh, Shadow, why did you have the pick the creepy looking dude? You know that was Taryx, their leader? I wonder, if maybe..." Xaringulos walked up to the one of the nine remaining capsules, to the one labled Zinixia. "According to the letter she was their second in command." He pressed a button next to the capsule and a limp black-cloaked body fell out. "Maybe we can let these guys in...Wake up," The black haired nobody suddenly awoke. "Where am I?"  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

shadowkeandre

Romantic Phantom

6,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:04 pm
His head began to hurt.
"What a reborn?" He ran to the ledge and landed next to the black haired nobody. He stared at it and saw it was the second command.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:57 pm
"You are in Organization Headquarters.", replied Xaringulos. He suddenly looked at Shadow. "Dude, what did you do with their leader?"  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

shadowkeandre

Romantic Phantom

6,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:50 pm
Alixraen
"You are in Organization Headquarters.", replied Xaringulos. He suddenly looked at Shadow. "Dude, what did you do with their leader?"

"Hehe nothing I know nothing of him". He looks at the man.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:34 am
shadowkeandre
Alixraen

Xaringulos was still unconvinced. "Then who were you talking to?"  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:23 pm
Alixraen
shadowkeandre
Alixraen

Xaringulos was still unconvinced. "Then who were you talking to?"
"who really cares?" she said coming up behind him.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:13 pm
"She's got a point," Xemaria said, entering the hall. "Point is, now what do we do with them?" She kicked one of the capsules open.  

Countess Valentine

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:14 pm
Sazuka turned around. "hmm, what could you do with them?"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items