Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Introduce Ourselves Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aman Sinaya

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:59 am
Hi! I'm new!

I don't have profile yet but I'll work on it! blaugh

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:02 am
All my love to the sand!!! wink ~ heart  

Fjaldar

Apojove

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:55 pm
Name-Aburame Apojove
Age-11
Nickname-Apo
Village-Suna
Rank-Academy Student
Bio- Abandoned by his clan, for reasons unknown, Apojove was left in the desert to die. He wondered aimlessly for days until he stumbled upon the village of Suna. He hopes to make it his home.
Through his wandering, he had acquired some "friends". The scorpions who feed on his chakra, in return they obey and defend him.

Jutsus
Kawarimi no Jutsu
Kikai bushin no jutsu

Weapon-Kunai x2  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:22 pm
Uh... HI! I am a big Gaara fan!!! hm... who knows what to do on this guild?  

Zefera345

dwarfLeopard

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:22 am
Hi, I just put my profile up, now what do I do?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:28 am
Graywolf27
Hi, I just put my profile up, now what do I do?

RP. mrgreen Have a happy one.  

Desmund Sligh

Little_Demonz

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:29 am
It says to introduce ourselves so do we say our real self or our RP self?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:52 am
Name: Le Nakumara
Clan:Clan: Ezenki ((gave up the Shinatyu clan and gained this one))
Discription: The users take a biju like form but they look like angels. Their powers can rival that of a biju but can not surpass the shear strength and power of a biju. Can only be ubtained through special training.
Form 1: User has heavenly glow and is granted great speed and accuracy.
The glow also helps he conquer genjutsu.

Form 2: Grows wings from the users back enables flight, give great strength, and extreamly great reflexes.

Form 3: Also known as Destiny Form: Chakra turns white user is granted great speed, strength, intellect, and chakra. Staying more than 15 post in this form results in death.

sex: Male
Clan techniques:

First level: After shock: Focusing chakra into the users hands the user attacks the opponent with a high speed assult which feels like the user is tickling you. After 2 or 3 seconds the chakra the user had inserted into your body takes effect and it begins to feel like you were hit by a herd of elephants.

Arm of destruction: The whole arm turns bright white, and just before you hit your opponent it blinds them for a bit. This works well against Uchihas because their eyes follow your movements and they will ultimately look at the arm because of second nature and it will blind them for a bit.

Second level: Yoketsu: With the extreme power from the second level the user is able to hit the ground with great force and is able to break up and create a rock. The rock that was removed from the ground flys up and the user breaks that into small pieces and witht he great reflexes the user hits the small pieces fast and hard sending them at the oppenent with great force able to pierce solid rock.

Third level: YoYamaketsu: If the user is forced to go into his final form which is called the Destiny Form then this particular technique is unlocked and can do major damage to the opponent if they are not careful. The user starts off using Yoketsu but right after they hit it they disappeare and reappeare behind the opponent. The user makes upheavals in the ground traping the enemy forcing them to jump up or be hit. If they jump they jump into an attack from the air which could seriously cripple a Jounin or lower.

Jutsu: Substitution, water walking,Strong fist style, 64 Strikes of Devastion, 128 Strikes of Devastion, Initial Gate, Heal Gate, Life Gate, Wound Gate, Limit Gate, View Gate, Insanity Gate, Heavenly Spin, Great Heavenly Spin, Peregrine Falcon Drop, Piercing Dragon Fierce Tiger, Summoning Technique, Great Waterfall Technique, Hakke Sanbyaku Rokujuisshiki (Eight Trigrams Three-Hundred Sixty-One Style), Primary Lotus, Secondy Lotus, Mai Shinre-do, True hidden locus, and Reverse Lotus. Rikari, transformation jutsu, Shadow clones, great clone explosion, Great break through, Hell viewing technique, Rasengan, Shadow clone windmill technique, swamp of the underworld, and Mirror Heaven Earth Change.
Bio: A little brother of the last raikage chipp he was abandoned after his village was attacked Chipp found him in the mouth of a wolf and saved him. I grew up knowing only chipp but then I started to meet more people. I learned ninjutsu,jutsu,and tiejustu from chipp I am not only the raikages brother but I am also a rouge ninja from the cloud and became a sand ninja  

KAZEKAGEWINDGAARA

Desmund Sligh

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:57 am
Little_Demonz
It says to introduce ourselves so do we say our real self or our RP self?

RP. But if you want to introduce your real self that's fine too. I'm Roscoe Reyes. I'm 26 years old. A Web Designer.

I'm old, yes. redface

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:59 am
Gaara... your profile is so... complicated... I'll have to review it a little more. Is DT aware of your profile?  

Desmund Sligh

Aura_Of_The_Sand

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:01 am
Mines no complicated at all I think?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:08 am
foxxfire_kid
Mines no complicated at all I think?

Yup. It's nice but I have difficulty discerning what you specialize in. I just placed All Around Shinobi for the moment. I'll find out soon enough in your RP. 3nodding or til you tell me. xd  

Desmund Sligh

Aura_Of_The_Sand

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:15 am
RP Full Name: Hitaga Heroura (Aka) Aura
RP Age: 15
Jutsus: Wind jutsu:Kaze no Yaiba,Fuuton Renkuudan
Sand jutsu:Suna Yoroi ,Suna Bunshin no Jutsu ,Suna no Tate ,Mugen Sajin Daitoppa
Shadow jutsu:Kage Shibari no Jutsu
Ninpou:Hachimon Tonkou
Tiajutsu:Jyuuken

Weopons:any thing He can get his hands around or can pick up,
clawed gauntlets, shirekin(all)

Town:Village hidden in the sand
Bio:

Father burned down a naboring tribes house The Ninja came for revenge when His mother was giving a home birth...

They started the house on fire.....
thus burning his whole upper torso....ecsept Aura's right arm

when his father came back and found the house burnt he went to take revenge and died....

Aura was Orphined to the accademy at the age of 2 monthes

he started training at the age of 5

at 12 he got a job at a ramen shop and got an appatment.......  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:19 am
yeah I read that. You can pretty much be all-around by the looks of it. 3nodding  

Desmund Sligh

Aura_Of_The_Sand

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:25 am
ok.... I was goin for assasin but ok....... stare  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items