Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
organization online rp (read first post) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you think this is a good idea
  yes
  no
  maybe
  just give me your damn gold
View Results

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:30 am
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The Sphinxyness
I want to start too..lol I'll be sure to RP with you guys since the RP's I'm in are running kind of slow.. ^.^
fine start start start
((*cuddles with naota* yay))
(( eek okay let gets this role play started))
((look at the post about ur post silly))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:32 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Rikku walks around looking for any signs of life in the forest."Hello?"

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Akira Shinji

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:34 pm
hydra4
Akira Shinji
Name: Rixia, Rix for short
Number/Rank: XV (15, my lucky number)/Fiery Loner
Weapon: Starcatcher Keyblade (it's a version I made myself, it's very pretty 3nodding ) Well it WAS supposed to be a Keyblade but for this roleplay I guess it can't be. So we'll just make it a sword with my emblem on the base.
Power over: Fire (anger problems XD like me XDD)
Hobbies: playing violin, writing, drawing, trying to discover her true power

Appearance:
She doesn't really know much about herself because like Sora she had only been a Heartless for a little while, although she does remember her true name. She has yet to discover her power is(although I know what it is biggrin ). Her ferocity and er anger problems are what gave her her title as the Fiery Loner. sweatdrop She is not very skilled with her weapon, just like Demyx. She also has this irksome habit of being sarcastic. Like Axel.
scream i said no keyblade at least in the begining stressed xp confused aww what ever just you can keep it the way you have it just dont call it a keyblade call it like a sword or something

I said it was SUPPOSED to be a Keyblade but I'm changing it for this role-play. (yes I know it's a late post)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:45 pm
Akira Shinji
hydra4
Akira Shinji
Name: Rixia, Rix for short
Number/Rank: XV (15, my lucky number)/Fiery Loner
Weapon: Starcatcher Keyblade (it's a version I made myself, it's very pretty 3nodding ) Well it WAS supposed to be a Keyblade but for this roleplay I guess it can't be. So we'll just make it a sword with my emblem on the base.
Power over: Fire (anger problems XD like me XDD)
Hobbies: playing violin, writing, drawing, trying to discover her true power

Appearance:
She doesn't really know much about herself because like Sora she had only been a Heartless for a little while, although she does remember her true name. She has yet to discover her power is(although I know what it is biggrin ). Her ferocity and er anger problems are what gave her her title as the Fiery Loner. sweatdrop She is not very skilled with her weapon, just like Demyx. She also has this irksome habit of being sarcastic. Like Axel.
scream i said no keyblade at least in the begining stressed xp confused aww what ever just you can keep it the way you have it just dont call it a keyblade call it like a sword or something

I said it was SUPPOSED to be a Keyblade but I'm changing it for this role-play. (yes I know it's a late post)
((am not sure but i think he got mad cuase u have the word keyblade next to your weapon.))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:04 pm
Xia stood on top of Memory's Skyscraper, the wind and rain drapping across her body. Her eyes were closed as something seemed to be trying to make her remember something. Screams of someone losing a heart filled her ears in echoes as she stood silently. "Where are they?" she whispered to herself, her golden eyes opening now and looking towards the sky.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:23 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
She looked around trying to find her way "Hello?!?!"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Akira Shinji

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:15 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
She looked around trying to find her way "Hello?!?!"

"Finally, I was starting to wonder if anyone would show up." A blue-and-red-haired girl came out from the shadows. "It gets quite boring in here. So," she said, brushing her clothes, "Who are you and what are you doing here?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:17 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
((am not sure but i think he got mad cuase u have the word keyblade next to your weapon.))

Oh...well just so you all know I'm not using the Starcatcher, the sword is actually called Singingheart. (yes I have more than one weapon 3nodding ) You can see it in my picture on front page  

Akira Shinji

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:37 pm
Akira Shinji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

Oh...well just so you all know I'm not using the Starcatcher, the sword is actually called Singingheart. (yes I have more than one weapon 3nodding ) You can see it in my picture on front page
((am just saying thats what he probably thought.))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:27 pm
Name: Unit-591(Most people just call him Jack)
Pic: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Weapon: Reinforced Adimantium Katana
Bio: Jack is an android sent back from the future to prevent the creation of a tyrant Androind that would take over the world and enslave the galaxy.

So we're not exactly aloud to post yet?  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:38 pm
RRTS Marine-Reaper
Name: Unit-591(Most people just call him Jack)
Pic: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Weapon: Reinforced Adimantium Katana
Bio: Jack is an android sent back from the future to prevent the creation of a tyrant Androind that would take over the world and enslave the galaxy.

So we're not exactly aloud to post yet?
((yea we need naota-kun on))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:22 pm
*A time portal opens up in front of Rikku and Jack walks out. As soon as he is all the way out, the portal closes. He collapses to his knees.*  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:27 pm
RRTS Marine-Reaper
*A time portal opens up in front of Rikku and Jack walks out. As soon as he is all the way out, the portal closes. He collapses to his knees.*
Rikku bent down to him"are you ok?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:28 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
RRTS Marine-Reaper
"Status check: minor damage. I should be just fine."  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:35 pm
RRTS Marine-Reaper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
RRTS Marine-Reaper
"Status check: minor damage. I should be just fine."
"okay?"Rikku was a bit confused.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out