Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Ruins of Castle Oblivion ~*Reborn*~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hadesgirl

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:56 am
Flora clamed over some rubble "i womder if anyone else servived " she asked herself. She contuded walking hopeing to run into someone she dident like being alone veary mutch.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:15 am
The noises made her wonder... Could it be? She gasped as she saw Marluxia. "Marly!! Boy am I glad to see you!!" She greeted him with a hug, and smiled at him. She then saw others... Feeling slightly embarassed, she introduced herself. "Hi... T'names Aneesha..."  

Aneesha

NOTyourSTALKER

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:23 am
Marluxia smiled at the firmiliar faces that were coming to him. "It's been awhile." He brought his hand behind his back and clenched it into a fist, the slightest dark aura came from it. He brought his fist to the front and unclenched i when a frown came upon his face. "sorry." he tipped his hand and petals fell to the floor. "You get rusty after being in a pod for so long. Let me try again." He put his hand behind his back again and the dark aura came around his hand once more, but it was stronger. "OW, Damn." He pulled his hand forward with a black rose in it. "Close enough." He put out his hand for her to take the rose, and a little bit of blood dripped from it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alexandria let hher gaze drift to Marluxia for a moment to see what was going on. She watched his hand begininng to glow with black twice as he congered the flower. "Flower boy?!" She spoke in somewhat of a whisper but still a slight excitement. "Flower Boy?" She spoke louder now so he could hear. "You the flower guy! Oh god!" She began laughing.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:37 am
NOTyourSTALKER
hadesgirl
name:Flora
side:nutral
wepen:poisone flower wipe *in pic*
pic:User Image

(ya i get to be Flora agen)

ooc: ooooh, yay! I'm so glad you joined, I promis not to let the strange people come in, throw a garadge party in the ruins, and ruin the rp this time. I'll be like a bouncer and cyber stand at the link that lead into this RP and keep the "bad eggs" out. ((that sounded so stupid didn't it.))
((yep i told her. cuase i sayed i would tell her to join. and i told her what we are making sure doesnt happened again))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

NOTyourSTALKER

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:39 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
NOTyourSTALKER
hadesgirl

ooc: ooooh, yay! I'm so glad you joined, I promis not to let the strange people come in, throw a garadge party in the ruins, and ruin the rp this time. I'll be like a bouncer and cyber stand at the link that lead into this RP and keep the "bad eggs" out. ((that sounded so stupid didn't it.))
((yep i told her. cuase i sayed i would tell her to join. and i told her what we are making sure doesnt happened again))
ooc: yay, nice work soldier *solutes* wait! were missing one person...xegger, remember!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:41 am
Hal continues to watch them and is filmimg this stuff on her cam in her ear.(see pic. first page)"This is such a good story. The people in Gural will love hearing this stuff and seening it"Hal did a partly evil giggle then stop and watched them.

((hal from the gural system that what is says in the game. one more thing. if you do play phantasy star unverse. you never see hal fight cuase she just the reporter. XD for channel 5 new on the game))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:42 am
NOTyourSTALKER
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
NOTyourSTALKER
hadesgirl

ooc: yay, nice work soldier *solutes* wait! were missing one person...xegger, remember!
((and the axel. i see if i can get a hold of xeggr or you can. i havent seen him around too much anymore.))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:51 am
((my word i belive you are right))

Flora had hured vocies and was now slowy walking tords them but being shy she was nerves about coming to close. She saw a small plant and made a small braclet out of the flawors and placed it around her wrist, it may not have made her less shy but it did make her feel a bet more at ease  

hadesgirl

NOTyourSTALKER

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:02 am
((ooc: lol, I know...It's scary when that happens))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:08 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Hal continues to watch them and is filmimg this stuff on her cam in her ear.(see pic. first page)"This is such a good story. The people in Gural will love hearing this stuff and seening it"Hal did a partly evil giggle then stop and watched them.

((hal from the gural system that what is says in the game. one more thing. if you do play phantasy star unverse. you never see hal fight cuase she just the reporter. XD for channel 5 new on the game))
Hal see flora and waves hi to her. She could tell Flora was shy. Hal was shy before she join the channel 5 new reporter of the gural system.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

NOTyourSTALKER

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:09 am
((ooc: *marluxia dances around while waiting for someone he was roleplaying with to show up!!!!!* tra lala lala))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:12 am
NOTyourSTALKER
((ooc: *marluxia dances around while waiting for someone he was roleplaying with to show up!!!!!* tra lala lala))
Hal lloks over at Marluxia"So you live here marluxia aka flower boy?"Hal walked over to him  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

NOTyourSTALKER

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:23 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
NOTyourSTALKER
Hal lloks over at Marluxia"So you live here marluxia aka flower boy?"Hal walked over to him
"Don't call me flower boy." He said flatl and looked back and forth between the two women, "either of you." He gaze Alexandria and evil glare as he brought his attension back to Hal. "Yes, this is my home." he frowned a bit. "why are you in it?"

Alexandria tried to hold her self up, but she was laughed too hard. Her knees quivered for a few moments, and she fell onto her knees clutching her stomach from the pain and force of the laughter. "oh" she took a deep breath, "My" she was practicly crying now, "GOOOOD" she laughed and bent her head down, letting her hair fall infront of her face.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:47 am
NOTyourSTALKER
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
NOTyourSTALKER
"Don't call me flower boy." He said flatl and looked back and forth between the two women, "either of you." He gaze Alexandria and evil glare as he brought his attension back to Hal. "Yes, this is my home." he frowned a bit. "why are you in it?"

Alexandria tried to hold her self up, but she was laughed too hard. Her knees quivered for a few moments, and she fell onto her knees clutching her stomach from the pain and force of the laughter. "oh" she took a deep breath, "My" she was practicly crying now, "GOOOOD" she laughed and bent her head down, letting her hair fall infront of her face.
"am trying to figure out a way to get back home. and get a good new story so when i return home i can prove to the people of gural not to take me so lightly anymore."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

NOTyourSTALKER

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:53 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
NOTyourSTALKER
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
NOTyourSTALKER

"am trying to figure out a way to get back home. and get a good new story so when i return home i can prove to the people of gural not to take me so lightly anymore."

Marluxia brought his hand up to the side of her face and took the camera from her ear. "I don't think that would be a wise decision." He smiled politly in adition to his little threat. "I don't believe it would be in the organizations best interest to be exposed by a, reporter."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alexandria was on the floor laughing by now and said, "What...are you gonna' kill her with your...FLOWERS" She began cracking up again. She was now on her side on the floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marluxia swiftly turned around, summoning his scythe and swung it over her body. It tore her skirt on the side as much as he could with out making it break completely and fall off. Now each side of her skirt were like that and exposed her legs even more.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff