Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The War Of Hearts (Read the First Post! Updated!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which do you choose?
  Path of Light
  Path of Darkness
  Path of Twilight
  Path to Dawn
View Results

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:59 pm
"come on." she yelled at them and ran towards the castle.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:22 pm
Sora looks over at donald and goofy dully, "since when does she give us orders....

Regardless of that matter, he does follow after her, considering there really wasn't much to do here.

" Hey Riku, You coming?"

~~~~~~

Roxas cought up to the girls and was now listening in on Namine, "someone you know very well. It's the guy we've been looking for... What did you say his name was again? Anyway, he didn't go to Cid's house in the Bailey. For some reason, he's at the lab inside this old castle,"

Roxas didn't understand what she ment, but he trusted Namine; fullly knowing he's questions would be answered later. Right now they just needed to get to the lab.

they faught off any heartless in there way and now where standing At the door to the lab, "hey, Namine," Asked roxas with eyes looking at the door curiously, "So Who is waiting for us in the lab?"  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:28 pm
she walks into the castle and sees that ansems study had been completely wrecked and his computer files destroyed ((but they still can go and see tron)) "i think that can answer your question, and i dont give orders, i make suggestions."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:30 pm
Naminé carefully opened the door to the lab and opened it. Inside was very bright, so as they were getting used to the level of brightness, she said, "You'll see." Just then, a small person, if you could call him that, stepped out.
"Hello, Roxas," he said, smiling.  

Countess Valentine

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:41 pm
(HAHA TRON ok that helps)

Sora follows after Sazuka followed by his fateful pals Donald and goofy. Catching up to her theys see the destruction that has befallen the study, "WOH!" all three blurted out. Papers where scattered every where, tables turned or cracked, this was going to be a lot of work to clean up later. " We better get down to the lab fast," said Sora, and while all three of them (Donald goofy and sora) walked on, Sora turns to Sazuka with his reasuring smile, "Just follow us we know the way."

~~~~~~~~

Roxas stared blankly at the small mousy figure before him. "King Mickey!" He replied astonished.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:43 pm
"fine" and she follows them.  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:51 pm
((For now, I'll voice over the King))

"Hello! Naminé, how did you know I was here?" the King asked, looked at her. She smiled.
"I remembered. For once, a true memory... We came to talk to you. I...I should be connected with Kairi, but I'm my own being. Roxas is, too. What happened?" she asked, surprised. The others got into the room just in time to hear his explanation.
"Naminé, Roxas. Recently, you've seen all of the Heartless and Nobodies about, right? Fightin' each other?" the King asked, and smiled at Riku. "That's because something happened to Kingdom Hearts. Many of those Nobodies who came from strong hearts are back, like the Organization, and you two. But, Maleficent and Pete are still here too, and the Organization and Heartless aren't exactly fans of each other," the King said. "So they've decided that whichever group is the strongest will face off against us!"
"So, you're fighting with us?" NaminĂ© asked. She looked thoughtful. "Hunh. I wonder how they came to that agreement."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:03 pm
Sora scrathed his head in frustration, "Aww, we didn't even get time to relax back home. And now we're being dragged back into a new adventure!!"

"Gwarsh Sora, "(temporary take over of side kicks, sorry) exlamned goofy with a chuckle, "Your not get'n tired of us are yah."

Sora looked over at him and laughed. then punches at goofy's shoulder playfully, "Tired of you guys!! Are you kidding!!"

Roxas stepped forward, "Wait, I thought I saw Axel and Demyx on the way here when I was following Namine and Kairi, so what your saying, your highness, is that That Was Actually Them!!!"  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:04 pm
Sazuka leans against the wall and watches them.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:12 pm
((Oi you guys are fast. ^^; Guess I better keep up, wait hold a tick I didn't give permission to have anyone be Axel and Demyx.....Oo; all well what's done is done, I'll just leave it as a warning as for now. You can play as mickey or any other character if you want to, as you can see we're lacking characters so yeah. time for me to shut up.))

Kairi had entered the office as Riku came along in as well. "Sorry we kinda got side tracted by the nobodies and heartless." Kairi commented. "Nice to see you again old friend." Riku greeted the Mickey. "It's good to see you too, Riku." he greeted and turned to Roxas. "Well you can say it was someone like them just not exactly them." He first started. "Does this have to do with what's going on now outside?" Riku asked. "Well that's why I called you out here to explain." He explained.  

Alchemy Puppet

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:13 pm
Sazuka listened closely, but didnt say anything to any one, she just kept leaning against the wall.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:15 pm
"As you can see the heartless and Nobodies are fighting and we're stuck in the middle. Not only that there are going to be more enemies, that includes a couple of old enemies as well. War is upon us you guys." He explained.  

Alchemy Puppet

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:16 pm
"umm, sorry to but in and all, but technically, hasnt this been happening for a while? so whats the point of calling it a war?" she said getting interested in the subject.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:30 pm
Mickey looked to Sazuka. "You've already seen the nobodies and heartless fighting each other and they don't normaly act like this, They want dominance over the most powerful in the realm darkness." He tried to describe it to the newcomer. "But that still doesn't answer in the question of war. What does the one who succeeds get?" Riku asked not getting the theorm of the war. " Supposedly what I've gathered the winner at the end of this is supposedly the one who is aloud to open the the Door to Kingdom Hearts it self and do whatever they want with it and that can cause chaos if it fall by either one of them." He explained.  

Alchemy Puppet

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:31 pm
Sazuka listened more and kept in her spot.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff