Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Andy1989

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 2:08 am
Guild Members
Andy1989 - Member - 415g - 317

Ok...I'm good. What's up with the order in there? I used to be on the first page and now I'm on the last... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 6:29 am
Alexa-sama
Fox Demon Shippo
Nethilia
XD! I be a genie-us!

Yeah, I'm good on that. So I eat nothing but that. Whatever makes the chocolate brown is what probably makes me sick.

^ Ph34r her. Litterally, she owns the guild. sweatdrop

I like white chocolate.....my personal favourite. But...I think it might be the cocoa beans. Just maybe. That's my two cents. 3nodding

O __O *Grovels*

Yea. It probably /is/ the cocoa beans. But hey; white chocolate r0Xx0rz just as much as milk and dark. :3

That's right, grovel! Bring me tokens of esteem!

Oh, and the culling begins...NOW!

You might be right. Heh. Whatever it is, it's a pain in the a**. Do you know what it's like to have to medically scrub after someone drops a candy bar on your arm?  

Nethilia
Captain

Liberal Member

3,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Trumpster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 8:47 am
Have I made enough posts? I've been pretty active here at least.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 9:47 pm
don't worry, I see you here as a usual so you're probably not getting the boot.  

Inazuman Frash

Unbeatable Hunter

Axel the Bard

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 10:45 pm
Trumpster
Have I made enough posts? I've been pretty active here at least.

oh, you're plenty fine.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 7:39 am
how new do you have to be to be exempt sweatdrop i think it's been a wek for me...  

Zabchan

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 1:11 pm
Nethilia
Alexa-sama
Fox Demon Shippo
Nethilia
XD! I be a genie-us!

Yeah, I'm good on that. So I eat nothing but that. Whatever makes the chocolate brown is what probably makes me sick.

I like white chocolate.....my personal favourite. But...I think it might be the cocoa beans. Just maybe. That's my two cents. 3nodding

O __O *Grovels*

Yea. It probably /is/ the cocoa beans. But hey; white chocolate r0Xx0rz just as much as milk and dark. :3

You might be right. Heh. Whatever it is, it's a pain in the a**. Do you know what it's like to have to medically scrub after someone drops a candy bar on your arm?

Oh noes! :0

Everybody run!

Yea.. That /does/ sounds like it'd be a pain in the a**. You have my sympathies. U __U *Patpatpat*

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 1:56 pm
Zabchan
how new do you have to be to be exempt sweatdrop i think it's been a wek for me...

You posted here. You're safe.  

Nethilia
Captain

Liberal Member

3,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Nethilia
Captain

Liberal Member

3,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 1:59 pm
Alexa-sama
Nethilia
Alexa-sama
Fox Demon Shippo
Nethilia
XD! I be a genie-us!

O __O *Grovels*

Everybody run!

Yea.. That /does/ sounds like it'd be a pain in the a**. You have my sympathies. U __U *Patpatpat*

Flee before the might of the Elite! *insert manical laughter here*

I once forgot to scrub, and got a chemical burn on my arm. Had to sit out of swim class for two days. It sucked a**.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 3:38 pm
Nethilia
Alexa-sama
Nethilia
Alexa-sama
Fox Demon Shippo
Nethilia
XD! I be a genie-us!

O __O *Grovels*

Everybody run!

Flee before the might of the Elite! *insert manical laughter here*

I once forgot to scrub, and got a chemical burn on my arm. Had to sit out of swim class for two days. It sucked a**.

Eeeeeeee! *Runs and cowers*

Ouch. > __o Talk about major b1t3z0r... And holy cheese..! I've been infected with 1337! D:

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Derian Kain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 5:01 pm
mew! eek ...i posted! xd  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 1:47 am
Whew! I'm glad Gym Leader status grants me immunity. Counting this post, I have a mere 36 posts, huh!
It's just that between computer problems, starting college, and starting a new job, I just haven't felt like visiting Gaia that much. And sometimes my love for Pokémon wears (though I'll always be a Pokémaniac to the end, huh!).

And for those who don't know, you can click the Guild Members link to see your post count at the Guild.  

Load Chaud

Inazuman Frash

Unbeatable Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 11:55 am
Yeah it's been a while since you been here, but even if you weren't higher ranking I'd scream and beg Neth to keep you because you do play a valuable asset.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 11:58 am
And, you're a gymleader. Didn't she say someting about leaving the gymleaders unkicked?  

Flanny-Chan

Fox Demon Shippo

Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 3:23 pm
^ Yuppers. Because we have worked for our position, or.....just are a big asset. ^^

Like alot of you all! 3nodding  
Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces