West is the best!
  North! Duh.
  South.
  I'm a criminal . . .
  Pollwhore.
View Results

DaniBoi66

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:57 pm
" Yes and I will destroy you if you attack" Star saying defensively she wasn't going to let her guard down she has done to many times in the past she did look around worrying about beastboy and Robin mostly Robin tho  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:17 pm
"Speaking of them... Jinx, have you seen BB or Rob?"  

deathcomes_onsilentwings

Drift317

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:43 pm
Jinx shrugged " I just woke up I haven't got a clue" she said

Raven was getting irritated by the two villains "Look is there something you need?" she asked

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:08 pm
" yes because you are not helping" Starfire said standing there by Raven looking at them waiting for them to strike  

DaniBoi66

deathcomes_onsilentwings

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:14 pm
Usually Cyborg would be the first to throw a punch at a bad guy, or be the first to suggest a full on ambush, but this time was different. Fighting would only wear them out and delay their find the way out of the labrynth. "Look, we're not going to get anywhere just standing here and fighting. Why don't we try and find a way out of here?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:47 am
Raven looked at him and nodded "First our friends then an exit" she said plainly.

Jinx looked at them and glared "we don't need your help to find a way out or to find our friends"  

Drift317

DaniBoi66

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:36 pm
" Yes I agree with Raven I am very worried to what happened to our friends" she said looking around standing now  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:13 pm
"Well, instead of just standing here, let's go and look for them. But first, we should team off. I don't want any of us to get lost in...' He looked around. "...whatever this place is. Cardinal, go with Jinx. Raven, Star, you go together. I can handle things on my own."  

deathcomes_onsilentwings

Drift317

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:04 am
Raven looked at Cyborg " I don't think we should split up how do you suppose we find each other? our communicators don't work" she said to him holding out her communicator.

Jinx looked at him and glared "I don't take orders from you and we don't need your help" she said and looked at Cardinal "Let's go find the others" she said and walked away.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:21 pm
"Don't need my help? We're stranded with no food or water in a place that might not even be on our own planet! Sorry if you still have hard feelings against the Titans Jinx, but you do need our help."  

deathcomes_onsilentwings

DaniBoi66

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:15 pm
Starfire could see Cyborgs point " Cyborg is right you need our help and we need yours, we should try to settle our differences and then to find our friends together and get out of here" she said  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:20 am
Jinx glared at them then looked at Cardinal "what do you think Cardinal?" she asked.

Raven sighed then said "We should go soon the longer we stand here the longer we have till we actually find them"  

Drift317

deathcomes_onsilentwings

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:30 am
Cyborg nodded, then turned to the nearest wall. He jumped up, grabbed the edge, pulled himself up, and dropped over to the other side. Everything looked exactly the same, but with no Jinx, Cardinal, Star, or Raven. He sighed, rubbing his head. "This might take a while..."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:07 pm
Starfire flew up to him and looked out and gasped "oh my" she said and looked like it seemed hopeless she then placed her hands by her lips and yelled " Robin!! Beastboy if you are out there please respond!"  

DaniBoi66

Drift317

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:19 pm
Raven glared at Starfire then sighed "we are so going to receive unwanted attention " she muttered.

Jinx looked up at Starfire "can she be any louder?" she asked.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff