Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild
Welcome to Gothic Fairyland! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 2:43 am
i was thinking about the doated gold... thank you all kind people!^^

what should we do with it? any ideas?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 10:55 am
Err.. If people continue to donate, we could start giving money to those who join. Not that I see any reason of doing that. I mean, they should join because they like the guild, not because they get payed.

The question is; what can we do with it, other than that?  

Vi Sparklemist

dysfunctional.reality

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 8:53 am
Harhar, I found Kaori Yuki guild, wahoo *Does a dance.* AT LAST!
I daresay, it's been torture being the only one in England that knows of Kaori Yuki, though I think it'll be less evil now that I have found some other people who hail her work.

On the donation matter, I was actually considering on donating sometime soon, but the question on my mind like everyone elses is "What the heck is it for?".
Though I did have an idea that you could pay a member a certain amount of gold for doing something for the guild, such as extreme advertisement, Kaori Yuki news or such things like that.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 12:40 pm
Rokujochigusa Maiko
I daresay, it's been torture being the only one in England that knows of Kaori Yuki, though I think it'll be less evil now that I have found some other people who hail her work.

On the donation matter, I was actually considering on donating sometime soon, but the question on my mind like everyone elses is "What the heck is it for?".
Though I did have an idea that you could pay a member a certain amount of gold for doing something for the guild, such as extreme advertisement, Kaori Yuki news or such things like that.

that's an idea! 3nodding or we could have a contest or something, where the winner would get some gold.  

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

dysfunctional.reality

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 11:03 am
Sanekazura
Rokujochigusa Maiko

that's an idea! 3nodding or we could have a contest or something, where the winner would get some gold.

Yeah, like fan art and fan fics and such. There's loads of things you can do with it, it's just the thing of actually thinking of them sweatdrop .  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 11:57 am
Rokujochigusa Maiko
Sanekazura
Rokujochigusa Maiko

Yeah, like fan art and fan fics and such. There's loads of things you can do with it, it's just the thing of actually thinking of them sweatdrop .

So it is possible to just grab the gold and do whatever with it? I always thought that was impossible. Oh well, shows how much I know 'bout guilds. xp

Now, that was random post #2 of the evening. Move on, people, move on.  

Vi Sparklemist

Uzumaki Raika

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 8:24 am
Hello! I'm new here, I love Angel Sacntuary, specially Kira and Alexiel. I've also read Boys Next Door...amazing but sooo sad! And I'm proud to own an Angel Sactuary Artbook... heart heart  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 8:28 am
I think I was admitted to the guild ^^; Love Kaori-sensei's works, so beautiful. Still have a couple of her works to read...should get on it, since one of them's just waiting on my computer. Like most people, first manga of hers I saw was Angel Sanctuary and fell in love.

Ara, there's an rp, fun. I'll be looking around longer, and I'll try to not be too much of a bother ^^  

Bemused Dreamer

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 9:35 am
Vi Sparklemist
Rokujochigusa Maiko
Sanekazura
Rokujochigusa Maiko

So it is possible to just grab the gold and do whatever with it? I always thought that was impossible. Oh well, shows how much I know 'bout guilds. xp

Now, that was random post #2 of the evening. Move on, people, move on.

hmmm, i think i'll do some research about guil money... i don't know much about it either sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 10:21 am
I am so happy i was accepted here. Hello everyone i hope i can learn a lot more about miss kaori's work here. I love angel sanctuary so much.  

Washu The Mad Hatter

Izumi-san

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 4:21 pm
I'm very excited that I was accepted into this guild! I've been waiting forever for a guild like this to be made! I'm so happy now that there is one!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:22 am
Hello ALL!!!!
I'm new here..... So I wanted to say Hello blaugh
Anyway - I'm very happy that the guild of Kaori Yuki is here^^ xd  

Kira-sempai

Kira-sempai

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:05 am
Anyone here?.... Oki.... So see ya biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 2:16 pm
Kira-sempai
Hello ALL!!!!
I'm new here..... So I wanted to say Hello blaugh
Anyway - I'm very happy that the guild of Kaori Yuki is here^^ xd

welcome! xd heart  

Sonoshi
Crew

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 1:43 am
I would like to welcome Blackhat, the new crewmember to Gothic Fairyland!

She has been with this idea from the beginning, but because of problems with th site, difficulties with invitations and some misunderstandings she hasn't been able to become a member. Until now! whee  
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff