Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
-Movies- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Satan]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 5:30 pm
I just saw Batman Begins yesterday. It was pretty entertaining, but I was expecting more scarecrow in the movie. gonk I'd give it a 9.5/10  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:11 pm
s0ul caper~
I just saw Batman Begins yesterday. It was pretty entertaining, but I was expecting more scarecrow in the movie. gonk I'd give it a 9.5/10
I liked the movie, and I really liked The Scarecrow. But the first time he put on the mask and started screaming in that weird voice at the crime boss, I started laughing my a** off. It was just funny how he just stood up and started yelling at him. I talk about that all the time with my boys. I'll say "There's something I'd like to show you..." and I just start yelling like a death metal singer. blaugh Then I say "I have to return some video tapes." Get it?

American Psycho!  

Dathu

Newbie Noob

SpiritKeeper

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 8:41 pm
I cannot wait for the Dukes of Hazzard to come out! As a fan of both the original series, and of Seann Scott (Bo Duke) I'm extremely hyped!

Other than that, my favorite movies are probably the American Pie Trilogy (Seann's in them as well: Stifler), Road Trip (Tom Green's hilarious), and, more recently, Garden State (sad, yet touching).

Oh! Final Destination's great, too!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:29 pm
The most recent movie I've seen...was a really cheesy movie on the Scifi channel. It was hilarious. There was this huge sabertooth tiger but the scientists had messed up and his back legs didn't form....and...as they said in the movie.. he had a butt like jello. rofl  

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200

Dathu

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:58 pm
[_caustic_]
The most recent movie I've seen...was a really cheesy movie on the Scifi channel. It was hilarious. There was this huge sabertooth tiger but the scientists had messed up and his back legs didn't form....and...as they said in the movie.. he had a butt like jello. rofl
I'll have to look out for that one. I just saw "Wedding Crashers", and it was funny as hell.

Your avatar looks....naked.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 4:19 pm
Just saw Shauwn of the dead (i know little late but yeah...) It was funny! I watched it at a friends house at a party and i laughed at some really geeky parts... so good  

E_Night

E_Night

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 10:32 pm
Recently saw Hide and seek. AND... because my brother is a perverted teen he got the uncut version of taking lives. Good movie i rather liked it. I wuv mysterios moovies!. And that was a pretty good sex scean to. Who woulnd want to see a naked angelina.? one problem though... the dude was neva naked. aperently they were doing it dry or he had his fly open... yeah attention to detail xp  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 11:00 pm
I don't watch movies often... but I love The Shawshank Redemption, Powder, and The Boondock Saints... I mean... who wouldn't like a movie where one guy can drop the F-bomb 10 times in one sentance?  

xeagle01

E_Night

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 12:17 am
stare What the Bleep do we (K)now? is a ... movie that is to smart for me. I didn't enjoy it, i mean its not something i'd go and pick to watch (yet another movie choice of my brothers) Its about quantum physics and the universe and some how it got on the topic of god being us. there were lots of flashy blue lights xp  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 6:01 pm
Eternalnight666
Just saw Shauwn of the dead (i know little late but yeah...) It was funny! I watched it at a friends house at a party and i laughed at some really geeky parts... so good
All my friends tell me to see that. They think it was funny. I didn't care for Hide and Seek. It reminded me too much of Secrete Window, I've seen Boone Doc Saints and loved it, and as for What the bleep do we know......I'll pass.

I just saw Get Shorty and Be Cool. I liked get shorty better, but the Rock playing a Flaming Gay guy in Be Cool was funny.

Dathu

Newbie Noob

pie_rat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 6:03 pm
Pulp Fiction is good, but Reservoir Dogs is better. Holy ******** I love that movie. I just love tracing the motivation and morality of each of the characters. Boondock Saints is another one of my favourites. xd You guys have good taste in movies.

I've seen a ton of kickass movies lately. My brother rented Scarface, Goodfellas, and Dr Strangelove all in one weekend. Outstanding. I've also been re-watching a lot of my old favourites, like Pulp Fiction and Donnie Darko and Fight Club and Snatch. Hooray!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 6:06 pm
pie_rat
Pulp Fiction is good, but Reservoir Dogs is better. Holy ******** I love that movie. I just love tracing the motivation and morality of each of the characters. Boondock Saints is another one of my favourites. xd You guys have good taste in movies.

I've seen a ton of kickass movies lately. My brother rented Scarface, Goodfellas, and Dr Strangelove all in one weekend. Outstanding. I've also been re-watching a lot of my old favourites, like Pulp Fiction and Donnie Darko and Fight Club and Snatch. Hooray!!
Donnie Darko is another movie everyone wants me to see. I keep meaning to, I just get sidetracked.  

Dathu

Newbie Noob

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 7:16 am
Dathu
Eternalnight666
All my friends tell me to see that. They think it was funny. I didn't care for Hide and Seek. It reminded me too much of Secrete Window, I've seen Boone Doc Saints and loved it, and as for What the bleep do we know......I'll pass.

I just saw Get Shorty and Be Cool. I liked get shorty better, but the Rock playing a Flaming Gay guy in Be Cool was funny.

I like Shaun of the Dead. I've seen it a couple time. Tis some funny stuff.
I've been told many times to see Pulp Fiction. Still haven't. I haven't seen Boone Doc Saints yet either  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 6:03 am
I saw Charlie and The Chocolate Factory opening night so don't be fooled by how late in time I wrote this...THAT WAS ONE OF THE GREATEST TIM BURTON MOVIES I HAVE EVER SEEN! eek  

[Satan]

E_Night

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 10:36 pm
The ongoing saga of bad movies my brother picks continues. Blood: the last Vampire. I really don't think it was a good movie and i don't encorage anyone to rent it. It was like to short and it barley had a plot going on.  
The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff