Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
want to know what makes me mad about this guild Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you agree with me
  yes
  no
View Results

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:23 am
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Eri Luvs You
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Nikura Uchiha
What happens to make me mad is all you little kids, who have no clue about life and probably have not one clue what being emo is, and IF you do cut it's just for the stero-type or to get attention.

And you do?

I think its safe to say that no one knows what it really is.

I can live with that statement.

What I ment was more of they don't want to know, they see what they might "think" of it, and they go for. sorry drives me insane.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:55 am
In my personal opinion, many people may stereotype emo's as people who cut or talk about suicide or depressed people... but emo is a lifestyle but you cant stereotype it, because a real emo is never the same as any other, they all have different styles and points of views on fashion... i even know a few people that are "emo" but they are all different... but cutting is a thing that no self respecting emo should do, i dont mean to come off as flaming but that is the worst thing you could do in your life and most people do it for attention, if you really need to feel alive i have three words for you GO GET LAID!!!
Thats not all i have to say about this but my post is getting rather long  

Dementia2773

RedTatsu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:34 pm
DaisukeOrDark
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Hikaru Akumu
:DDD
I REALLY DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT YOUR REASON.
KAYYTHANNKSBYEEE

I THINK you're talking to me. You idiots. You scum. You bullies. I'm standing up for someone, the way that no-one EVER does for me at school when I'm bullied, and you pieces of s**t think it's a GREAT idea to pick on ANYONE who has any sympathy for other human beings in this ******** up world! ******** YOU! ******** YOU ******** YOU ******** YOU!!!!!
I highly doubt that any of you ******** have ever: Been bullied in school, been bullied on the internet (like right now), been bullied in school by people you don't even know, been sexually harassed in school while the teacher doesn't even notice, yelled and cried in front of everyone in the middle of any class, or seriously thought about killing yourself because it honestly felt like the only way out.
All of those really have happened to me within the past year. If you find this hard to believe, maybe it would help if I tell you that I have chronic depression. It has been diagnosed, and I have to take medication for it (not that it helps any). As for you people who think it's funny to send the same insulting message OVER and OVER, I hate you. I HATE YOU!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:17 pm
If I were you I wouldn't assume that.
I still have no idea what that came from but eh.
I'm not a mod but I'm sure you'll get a warning or something.
Its just the internet, why flip out about it?
People pick on me too, I think everyone gets picked on on the internet.

PS- I was made fun of in catholic school for having a handicapped sister and was beaten up for it. Dont assume we all weren't bullied.
Thats being ignorant.  

Eri Luvs You
Crew

mooncalf90

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:26 am
blueroseayumi143
I don't think I am emo. I've been called emo but I don't believe I am...what defines emo, the way you dress or the make up? I don't dress different and I don't wear any make up, I don't cut.

so what constitutes emo?

Emo is a music genre. It gets annoying when people classify groups of people using labels that are for music. And the stuff that most "emo" kids listen to isn't even emo. I bet that at most, maybe 1% of this guild has heard of Sunny Day Real Estate, At the Drive in, or the Rites of Spring... you know... real emo bands.

Bands like MCR are just alternative rock trying to look edgy to reel in people from all directions. This is why I can't stand them.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:29 am
mooncalf90
blueroseayumi143
I don't think I am emo. I've been called emo but I don't believe I am...what defines emo, the way you dress or the make up? I don't dress different and I don't wear any make up, I don't cut.

so what constitutes emo?

Emo is a music genre. It gets annoying when people classify groups of people using labels that are for music. And the stuff that most "emo" kids listen to isn't even emo. I bet that at most, maybe 1% of this guild has heard of Sunny Day Real Estate, At the Drive in, or the Rites of Spring... you know... real emo bands.

Bands like MCR are just alternative rock trying to look edgy to reel in people from all directions. This is why I can't stand them.
what about goths, and metal heads, and punks?  

The Dadalorian
Crew

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:07 am
I like the metal heads =D

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:09 pm
Metal is pretty kick arse.  

Explosive Effects101

Captain Mariam

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:59 pm
rock on emo kid i agree  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:01 pm
Metal is totally metal.  

Eri Luvs You
Crew

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:12 pm
Kenny is totally metal.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:26 pm
Totally.  

Eri Luvs You
Crew

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:30 pm
Kenny's twenty.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:34 pm
Pst....He's 18!
I bet he wishes he was twanky.  

Eri Luvs You
Crew

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:40 pm
Either way
I'm still jealous
xD
I'm only sixteen.
And six months.

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games