Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Character Pictures Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little_Demonz

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:02 pm
[Hitsugaya Toushirou!]
User Image
my rpg look
The second one looks kinda like a mix between Sasuke and Sora.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:48 am
RP Full Name: Ebby Ninakamarun
RP Age: 17
Jutsus: acadamy training, earth type jutsus, black belt ninjutsu, small amount of genjutsu
Bio:I was born in the sand village but no one really liked me. I didn't have any friends until I was placed with my team and even then my "friend" was more of an annoyance. One day our village was attacked and he was killed.I would never forget the man who killed him. After that i trained alone and now no one REALLY knows what I can do.

please draw my pic. i have short red hair (like my avatar). I wear a black tube top and cargo pants that end at just under the knee (black with charcoal strips going vertical). i wear the blue ninja shoes and a blue scarf that i can pull over my mouth. My arms have and elastic around the top which meets half way down the top of my arm and then black fabric just untill my hads are covered. My forehead protector is on my forehead. I wear claws on my hands for fighting. I am pale with blue eyeshadoe, like orochimaru.i wear a gold nechlace that looks like a glod chain with some long gold charms haning off of it, and gold earings (just hoops). my belt is black with a gold buckle.  

daughter of darkness 333

blood shaman

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:25 pm
my rpg character...
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:06 pm
nice pics mane  

blazien ya

sasukeLTuchiha

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:33 pm
ok so i am not sure how you join this sand vilage but can enybody tell me  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:20 am
a young girl with silverish white hair that comes down to her mid back and she wears a black cloak outlined in red with 3 swords on her and a weapons case hidden under her cloak, her headband is tied on her right arm for the sand village and her eyes are covered by a small lyaer of gauze  

Hinatta6316

Hayashi Mizuumi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:29 pm
you all know my picture, I would love to make a different avi but I got the nam and everything done so I will stick with him that and KISAME RULEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:45 am
thats amazing  

Dante the Shadeslayer

chicky overlord

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:38 pm
I CANT GET THIS DANG SCANNER TO WORK I DREW LIKE THE BEST I CAN (not very good) BUT I CANT GET THE DANG SCANNER TO WORK  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:14 am
can i post an avi for my pic  

zetsu hyuuga

Fashionable Exhibitionist

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

zetsu hyuuga

Fashionable Exhibitionist

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:36 am
User Image

name: kiyan kishinoc
justu: fireball, inferno, flame spirit(possesion element uniuqe)
(note me in fire possesion)User Image

bio: born in the leaf village i was cosidderd a freak... a demon for my power over fire. at the age of 12 i was thrown out and became a valuable asset to the sand village  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:24 am
My character has pale skin, long black hair and blue eyes. She dresses somewhat like Temari, but in shades of blue.  

Fluffy Kitty23

bdaycake

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:04 pm
My character has black hair shoulder length, black eyes. She's from the sand village and has a headband under her bangs. She wears a purple t-shirt with a net underneath. She has a dress that's cut on the two sides, with leggings under it. The whole outfit is purple. Regular shoes. She also has kunai pockets. Thanks in advance!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:43 pm
mine is here
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa297/Sakura_Moon_photos/1088644129_opPicsGoth.jpg
hope it hasnt been taken  

Ranic

KileyYui

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:37 pm
i don't have a picture but I want my character in a posetion where he is facing forward, long black hair. the ninja headband on his arm with a sand color shirt and sand color pants with a sand jar on his back that is tied around him with a red cloth. While he got brown eyes plus he is a bit mad while a red cloth is tied around his forehead.  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff