Back to Guilds

Tags: Renaissance, Galaxy, Anime, Boy-love, Interests 

Reply The renaissance galaxy - important information on front page
~Questions, Comment, Suggestions~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you post honestly here if you have any ideas?
  Yes, of course! Right away Ma'am!
  Yes, Sargent! But...er- Don't have any ideas right now Sargent!
  Why would I do that, Sir?! I am usless!
View Results

william-tyler

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:09 pm
Well, I would love to donate, but I gotta like build some more gold first mom. Then I will. However, if anyone else would like to then that would be cool. We need at 5 K in order to make the remaining subfourms, right?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:43 pm
I think that's right, Will. Yes, I'll donate too, once I have some extra gold ^^  

- Xenn be Twisted -

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:22 pm
Awesome. Apologies for my bad behavior lately, its just that my medications have not been working right. My doctor continues to ignore my pleas to do something about it. Or to at least suggest something. He's an ignorant boob.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:16 pm
Colerful isnult, er, Dee o.0 XDDD Lol. 'Boob'? Well, tell himmto do something, or you'll find another doctor and he'll loose your money >D  

- Xenn be Twisted -

william-tyler

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:25 am
It isn't that simple for her because there are so many other donkeys involved in this web of crime. Her mom controls her money and her mom believes that Taubner is doing right. And there is no doctor mom can trust that is in this waking dimension. Nobody understands my mother and nobody can.

When mom was growing up right up until she was 17, she had these two teeth, adult teeth growing underneath her tongue. At 17years old, she was forced to have them surgically removed. So mom was an alien and these "doctors" treated her like she did not belong. They labeled her schizophrenic, which my mom can't deny because of somethings she cannot do which are lets say hygenic.

If you saw Street Fighter II V and you saw that scene where Dahlsim puts that spell of paralyzation on those crooks, well mom's illness is somewhat what those crooks had. Except mom can move and such, she just doesn't do stuff like wipe herself after going number one.

So as gross as that is, it cannot be helped. She knows that she should, but it just doesn't happen for her. And these humans do not get that the message system from her heart to her brain to the rest of the motor skills has some sort of shortage in it.

So, yeah, that's what mom is dealing with.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:07 pm
Oh... sweatdrop  

- Xenn be Twisted -

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:35 pm
That is one thing William is good at. He is good at explaining things difficult for me to. Thanks Will.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:49 am
He does, and it seems he's good at it.  

- Xenn be Twisted -

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:47 pm
Sometimes I wonder where he actually gets the training for that? In any event, I am glad that he does explain things when it is needed.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:17 pm
He really knows how to put it.  

- Xenn be Twisted -

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:33 am
In my world, William isn't the only awesome son I have. I love Linken Bogard, the son of Terry and I. He has done great things too.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:57 pm
In real life? Whoa sweatdrop  

- Xenn be Twisted -

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:09 pm
This is in my dream dimension Nezzy. In the waking dimension I have yet to find my husband.

eiri yuri yuki is supposed to be in my life somehow. I end up inspiring him to be a writer. This is before he meets his actual sensei who teaches him how. Yuki's books were based on not only his life with Shuichi later on, but before that, I give Yuki ideas for novels, great romance novels that women are thrilled to read!

Hey Choco! I found Yuki! He traveled back in time! Shuichi...I found your Yuki for real! Whoo hoo!

well guys, I gotta head to bed. Its after 11 at night already! ha ha ha! And I can actually get a good night's sleep tonight without worry of appointments tomorrow! Yay! *cat ears*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:58 pm
Oh o.0 Half your life seems to be in the dream demension...I honor that.  

- Xenn be Twisted -

william-tyler

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:18 pm
Yes, my mom does spend a lot of time here. She truly wishes she could be here always and not have to deal with the "scum of the earth" in the waking dimension.  
The renaissance galaxy - important information on front page

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff