Welcome to Gaia! ::

The renaissance galaxy

Back to Guilds

Tags: Renaissance, Galaxy, Anime, Boy-love, Interests 

Reply The renaissance galaxy - important information on front page
Renaissance Galaxy Laws that must be obeyed Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How many people actually red this...
I did!!! +1 member count
100%
 100%  [ 32 ]
Total Votes : 32

CrisisExceed

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:25 am
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Hey, Rock! Long time no see, son! (Role playing of course)

Yeah...sorry that my cooking has been rotten lately. I have had stuff on my mind. I really can cook when I concentrate on what I'm doing.

Sorry, for everyone that doesn't know me, my name is Terry Bogard. I found Rock when I received a message from my good friend Tony that Rock was living at an orphanage. I wanted to show Tony that I was grateful for the encouragement that he gave me back when I was fighting Krauser, so I adopted Rock Howard. I cannot wait until Rock actually calls me dad.

((Incredibly late reaction!!))

RUN AWAY!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:10 am
XDDD  

- Xenn be Twisted -

- Xenn be Twisted -

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:17 am
empress dee
Let me reveal the steps you must take to make your multimedia working.

1. Go to your profile
2. Click "edit my profile"
3. Click "content"
4. Under the word "media" click "add"
5. Minimize the window of your profile.
6. Enter Youtube.com
7. Find a video that you want.
8. When you find the video you want, on the URL link beside the video, highlight the text and copy it.
9. minimize that window
10. Go back into your profile by clicking on your profile tab that had been minimized.
11. Click the "edit" part of your "added media"
12. Where there is a blank URL space, right click your mouse and click "Paste" Ctrl V works as well if you do not want to use the mouse.
13. In that URL space, you want to move your cursor to the "watch?" part and delete it.
14. Now go two spaces over and where there is an "=" delete that and replace it with "/"
15. Go to the end of that URL with your cursor and add these words: "&autoplay =1"
16. Make sure you typed that exactly.
17. If you want a title, put a title in the space below the URL spot.
18. Click with the mouse the "Update" button.
19. Click "View" to switch modes.
20. You will see a triangle in the middle of your video. If you want to see your video, just click the triangle.

Congratulations, if you followed the 20 steps, then you have a working multimedia. Please note that sometimes Youtube can be a pain in the butt or Gaia can be a pain in the butt and log you out of Gaia with an error report. Do not worry about it. Just tell this to the mods of Gaia and tell them that the adding media is doing this. It is a recurring problem for me, but then again, I added so many movies before it wasn't even fair.

Thank you so much Dreamo ^.-

But...er. Well the ploblem is, you're directions are for someone who has the "New" virsion of the profile, I'm on the "Old School" profile setting sweatdrop So I don't have that "Edit My Profile" button... gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:36 am
You should switch to the new profile settings then. It will help you.

Oh, man...Rock...you are scared of Terry Bogard? I recall in the game King of fighters 2006 that Terry said that Rock was a rookie. Rock's response was I will show you that my rookie days are over. Well, with those words, "Run away", it shows me that Terry says that you are still but a rookie. Embrace your fears and conquer them.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

- Xenn be Twisted -

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:50 pm
Dang...Well, thankies so much for trying to help Dee! *droop* But I'm going to keep my profile this way, even if it means not having a media crying  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:42 pm
But, Nezzy, do not lose hope. You can still do it old school, there is a section in the gaia guides a tutorials under the help section...I mean the questions and assistance forum in Community forums.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Iori_Yagami1990
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:32 pm
*bows to Rock and to Terry*

Hello everyone. Now you all may know me from the King of Fighters video games and you may not.

That character, that version of me is the colder version of me. Hey, most of the time when I am not on here, I am that mean.
And everything that Dee said I did is true, but I have changed from what I was like.

My age, you do not want to know. What I am doing here is the same reason as everyone else is here.

My height, whether it says differently elsewhere or not, is 7 foot 8. Some people call me a giant. However, I do have a hunched back, so I look only just over the height of Terry. I look 6 foot 3, but I am really 7 foot 8.

You respect me, I respect you, and you people better talk to me in here! I hate being ignored.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:34 pm
XD Hiya Iori ^.- I'm talkin!

Hmmm...I'll go look Dee ^^ Thanks for the tip!  

- Xenn be Twisted -

william-tyler

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:43 pm
Oh wow, Iori, you're here too, awesome! Heh heh heh, when Blazing Wolf_Rock Howard comes online next, I think we all know what he's going to think of all the posts here!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:54 pm
Hmmm... sweatdrop I hope he not going to be..." scream "  

- Xenn be Twisted -

heneroshiYagami
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:58 pm
Hey everybody, my name is Heneroshi Yagami. I am from the planet of the Orochi for those that want to know where I am from.

As you can probably tell, I am very young. In truth, I am much younger than Iori is, but you have to look at my profile to see how old I am.

I am still fairly new to gaia, but Empress Dee is a really good friend of mine.

Iori_Yagami1990 is actually from the same planet as I am from because he is my older brother.

Iori's fighting life has been recorded on video games called the King of Fighters and on occasion, the people of SNK interview him on what's the haps, and usually his first repsonse is "Buzz off" but that's only because he's often eating when they show.

But after a good meal, he tells all and shows them his new moves and such. So, if you want to know about his life, well, its really best to look into watching the King of Fighters movies and video games, along with the fatal fury ones. They are part of the set too.

Oh...and I did notice that the author of this thread was Blazing Wolf_Rock Howard. How are you doing Rock?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:01 pm
Yeah, no kidding. He's been yelling at me a lot lately. But, I pay no mind to that because, if I am right and the King of Fighters tournament is going on, then that would be why he's not online as often this month.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

- Xenn be Twisted -

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:09 pm
Welcome to the guild, Heneroshi ^^ I'm glad you knwo some people here already! I hope you have fun here ^.-  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:17 pm
I am glad too. There are a lot of people I don't know, but don't worry, I'm nice. I am thinking of playing someone on one of the RP threads. I just haven't decided which one I should go to yet.

I am a big fan of gravitation in terms of what they are about. I mean Yuki and Shuichi. Those two have got to be the coolest guys.

But I also like everything else here too. Its just hard for me to decide which to start with.  

heneroshiYagami
Crew

- Xenn be Twisted -

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:59 pm
*nodnod* Great! Well have fun when you decide ^.-  
The renaissance galaxy - important information on front page

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items