Reply 83. Dead threads
Who is your fave Yu-gi-Oh character Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aaron Masters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:36 pm
Those are very good points. I would say that the Kaibas are my favorite. Both Mokuba and Seto.

Mokuba is one of my faves because you gotta admit, he is a cutie patootie! But, although he is so incredibly cute (I am talking kid-type cute, like puppy dog cute), he can also duel with the best of them. And talk about loyal too. Even though Seto can be an ogre at times towards Mokuba, Mokuba still believes that one day Seto will return to the kind man Mokie knows him to be.

Seto is my favorite because of his determination. You think Steelix is tough, well, Steelix probably has never run into Seto. (Steelix is a Pokemon by the way.) Seto has inherited a company. And it isn't just any old run down old shack. This company is popular! What a stressful situation! I mean if I were Seto, I would probably kill myself just due to the stress alone! But, I'm not him. This is one thing that makes Seto super strong. He never gives up.

Has anyone ever seen Seto Kaiba weep, like seriously weep like you just want to wrap your arms around him and kiss him untl the hurt goes away? I don't recall seeing that on any episode. Can anyone enlighten me on it?

Empress Dee says she's seen him cry before, but she was mainly referring to her dreams. I am talking about actual episodes.

I've seen Yugi cry once and big time too! It was when he lost against Seto. That was intense.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:22 am
Lol.....I'm in a completely different season that all of you....
My favorite would be Jaiden forgot-his-last-name, because if I didn't run plants, then I would run Elemental Heroes. I also started Yu-Gi-Oh by using my brother's Elemental Heroes deck.

Btw, thought I might just add this in, there's a quiz on teh Otaku that tells you which Yu-Gi-Oh character you would be. I got Joey Wheeler.  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:19 am
Jayden's last name is Yuki. Jaden Yuki from GX.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:52 pm
If I haven't told you guys my favorite Yu-Gi-Oh characters, they are as follows:

From the original series english version - Seto Kaiba because he is a lot like me. Dark past, yet no one to relieve him properly of it.

From GX - Jaden Yuki because he's brave yet not the best student. He shows the true meaning of being independant.

From 5ds - Leo because even though he's young, he wants to prove that he's got grown up skills. His deck isn't that bad either.

From Zexal - Utopia because he is the perfect example of what a parent should be. He's supportive, shows guidance, but most importantly, he allows the "child" enough freedom to make decisions independantly.  

Eiri Uesegi
Crew

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:34 pm
Okay, West from 5ds is becoming one of my favorites. His reaction when he loses makes me laugh each and every time.

I think we can maybe have him as a child turned bad-boy because his father is never home and his sister is always putting him down and giving him orders as if she's the boss of him. What do you guys think?  
83. Dead threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff