Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Jungle Island Cliche (the RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:23 pm
a growl overtook the island as the dangers present all concentrated on the kitling  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:50 pm
Suddenly the large craft lifted, then repeatedly bashed against the island, as if he was hitting it repeatedly on purpose, then he clung to it as it floated to the water, and the systems began clicking online, and the engines activated, lifting itself to float above the water. "Sweet, she still works!" he levitated himself onto his dropship, then landed it inside the large alien ship, and made his way to the bridge, to find out how to fly the thing away quickly.  

justice_prime

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:16 pm
the islands tree growth regenerated at a rapid rate as large trees grew on the shore with branches reaching for the alien ship  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:30 pm
He accelerates, and the alien weapons fire upon the island, lighting huge fires along the forest as the ship rose, and moved further out above the water.  

justice_prime

justice_prime

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:39 pm
Once he was out of the reach of the island's trees, his eyes focused on a boulder on the island and it lifted, then dropped onto a tree nocking it over onto another, causing a small domino effect that nocked three trees down. "whoops, dropped it." He then repeatedly dropped and picked up the boulder crushing trees. "whoop dropped it, whoop dropped it, whoop, dropped it, whoop dropped it."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:58 pm
the rock exploded
dead silence filled the air as raw anger permeated it in search of a way to lash out

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

justice_prime

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:40 pm
He sat laughing at the island. In the cruel kind of laughter small children often indulge in. "Serves you right you meany head!" He began flipping switches to find the comm channel, launching barages of all kinds of energy weapons as he flipped through the list. "Plasma launcher, laser blaster, zappomatic, pain ray, heat ray, cold ray, anti gravity ray, sting ray... wait" he paused for a second, then continued down the list. "ahhh, comm channel." He clicked the botton, attempting to get lutia on the line "The ship is ours, I'll be taking a bath, in the mean time, send someone to defend this hunk of junk and take no mercy on the island." He scurried to the dropship in the bay, and flew it out to go to the new bath house  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:51 pm
three very short people dressed as 3/4ths of a barbershop quartet were rowing a boat to the ufo.
they landed dragging a rug wrapped in burlap, tied in rope, covered in a tarp, wrapped in chains and had an air pipe sticking out one end.
they carried it into the ufo and started it up flying it farther away from the jungle island.

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 10:24 am
The boatman refused to move any further near the island, despite the insistence of the man in the white suit.

"You go by foot by here, this island's cursed."

"Cursed? I don't fear curses."

"You don't understand, people, they come here, they no come out. I try staying here one time, I saw things...terrible things. It's cursed! You asked me to show you the island. Not to set foot on it. There's evil, diablo, demon-things. I don't want to see another one before I die."

"Fine as you wish. But one more thing."

The man in the white suit stepped down into the shallow water and walked towards the shore. When he was on the beach he turned around.

"You've already seen one."

At that moment, the man in the suit's face rotted away in a green slime revealing the horrible head of a fly.

The man in the boat jumped off the boat and swam for his life towards the city, shouting prayers and benedictions rather loudly.

"Won't do you any good. You yourself said that God is not on this island."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:19 pm
the island did not attack the newcomer for like atracted like  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:45 pm