Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Byako Bath District ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

justice_prime

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:20 pm
Suddenly a screeching vehicle came into view coliding with a parked automobile and coming to a sparking hault. Some figures hopped out from the ruined vehicle and moved quickly to the bathhouse, one shouting orders with the voice of a very excited kitsari kit. "Move, Move, Move! Quick, get it hooked up!" about ten small robotical beings ran quickly into the building carrying the box the size of a microwave and set it next to the main support beam, then clicked many buttons and adjusted many switches.
green words began to come up onto the black screen of the box.
The screen scrolled through the large forming list.

1.Status:intact
2.status:intact
3.status:intact
4.status:intact
5.status:asleep
6.status:asleep
7.status:asleep
8.status:asleep
9.status:asleep
10.status:asleep
11.status:asleep
12.status:asleep
13.status:asleep
14.status:asleep
15.status:asleep
16.status:asleep
17.status:asleep
18.status:asleep
19.status:asleep
20.status:asleep
Climate control:active
engines:active
life support: active
lights: active
bridge: active
cryochambers: 16/20 active
stage 2A

"Good, the launch worked."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:27 pm
Justice smiled and flipped a switch "prepare for stage 2B." Justice continued to talk into his box as the bots secured the area.  

justice_prime

justice_prime

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:39 pm
Suddenly the communications had shut down.

After a long while, the communications had not come back on.
"I hope they aren't in trouble.... If they don't return in 12 hours we're sending a group to look for them."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:10 pm
Li's disgusting clothes (Which he hadn't changed out of for a long long time) were coming off of him for the first time in a long time. his skin had imprints of the seams and many of the spots were worn simply from friction. He went nakedly into a hot spring just as she had told him. "Get into the hot spring keep your head above the water and don't move unless you need to to keep your head above the water." He remembered. He sat down. this felt good. he could feel the dirt slowly coming off of him as Vi picked up his clothes with a stick and discarded them carefully.

((XD sorry for role playing your character a bit... I think I'm going to go to bed though... it's past midnight))  

kleptor

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:35 pm
((Ha thats okay that parts fine jsut dont do it too much ya? But alright ttyt ill be on sometime during the day. Night!))

After explaining to the kid word for word what he should do. She took his dirty clothes from him- after she had set her things down- and tossed them in the nearest trash bin when the kid wasnt looking.

Leaving the kids side she searched the bath house for some clothes that she could purchase for the kid. She found someone who could help her out finally and she paid for use of the bathhouse and a set of clothes that would fit Li. She grabbed towels and a washcloth along with soap, shampoo and conditioner.

She paid for the other things she purchased and quickly returned to where Li was. Taking off her boots, jacket, gloves and catsuit Vi slipped into the water besides Li. She wore only her undergarments which were solid black.

"Now im going to wash your hair.. and then condition it alright? If any of the shampoo or the conditioner gets into your eyes just tell me and ill wash it out with the water okay?" she said gently finally getting the hang of the kid.

Cupping her hands Vi wetted Li's hair first before she started to shampoo and condition it. After she finished with that she washed off her hands and turned to Li. "Now i want you to hold youre breath, youre going to go underwater and ill wash your hair out... then ill pull you back up when im done and you can breath again. Alright? Dont breath underwater now just hold your breath until youre above the water once more." She explained carefully once again before she did the act.

She didnt leave the kid under the water for long no more then a few seconds before she pulled him back up and told him to breath. "Alright now... " She said as she handed him a wash cloth and soap. "Do you know how to wash yourself?" She asked this before she attempted to do it herself.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:56 am
He felt cleaner and he did everything she told him to do but it wasn't that simple the action of washing himself didn't have a maneuver to it. "I can do whatever you tell me... wash is too general. I can't..." He wasn't sorry, he didn't know what sorry was. He could do something along the lines of. "Put soap on your legs move it around and then rinse it off and so on." He was annoying and hard to work with but he was like a computer. You couldn't tell him to do math problems you had to type in what the math problem was, break it down.

(( crying dammit. I'm naked in a hot tub next to a hot vampire in her skivvies and I have one of 3 of my asexual characters playing right now. NGH... so unfair!))  

kleptor

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:38 am
((Ha thats what you get for making Asexual characters? jk))

Vi handed the boy the soapy washcloth and explained step by step what he needed to do. "Take the washcloth and rub it on your legs, and then your arms, then your torso. Then youre going to rinse off your legs, arms and torso. Ill take the washcloth and get it all soapy again then when i hand it back to you, youre going to rub it on your face, you want that to get all soaped up- but dont get any in your eyes so close your eyes when you wash your face. And then after you rinse off your face, you can rub the washcloth on your toes and in between you're legs and your butt. Then youll rinse youre toes, privates and butt off and then ill wash an rinse your back for you."

Vi took a deep breath after she had explained everything. She handed over the washcloth and made sure the boy did it correctly. After she had washed his back for him and rinsed it off she gave him more orders.

"Now just relax in the water for a bit, which means you just sit there and keep your head above the water. If you have to go to the bathroom though i want you to get out of the water, wrap a towel around your waist to cover yourself and then you head to the bathroom that is for boys. You go in there and go into one of the stalls, take off the towel thats around your waist, sit down on the toilet and then go pee or poop. When your done, wipe your bottom with the toilet paper toss the toilet paper into the toilet, you then flush the toilet and wrap the towel back around you, get up from the toilet and get out of the stall. You go to the sinks that are in the bathroom and you wash your hands, then you come back out here to where i am. You got that? But thats only if you feel the need to pee or poop."

Vi laid back in the hot water, her mind was spinning it was becoming too much to have to explain every little thing to the child. Placing her hand on her head she closed her eyes and relaxed for a bit.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:04 am
He Looked quizzically at her and then did so with ease and walked back with a towel wrapped around his waist "I'm done..." He said nodding to her it had taken a bit of time she she had gotten time to relax in the hot soothing steamy water her black lace getting a little boiled. He sat cross legged in the towel it folding down over his more secretive parts.  

kleptor

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:23 am
After a few minutes Vi rose from the water and grabbed a towel to wrap around herself. She took hold of her clothing and turned to the boy. "Alright follow me now, make sure that towel stays on your waist though." She said as she went into the changing room of the bathhouse. She dried herself off and got dressed before she helped the boy.

Handing him his clothes Vi explained how to dress himself. "Your socks go on your feet, then your boxers go on your waist, one leg at a time. Next you put on this shirt, one arm in each sleeve and your head goes through here." She said as she pointed and explained it. "Next you put on these pants one leg in each thing. Then you zip them up carefully so you dont hurt yourself and then come these shoes." Vi said to him. "All you have to do is slip them on your feet, this one goes on your right foot, and this on your left foot." Seh said as she laid them by his feet.

"Now get dressed with the instructions i gave you." She said before she started to brush out her long ebony hair. She put the dirty towels and washclothswhere they belonged and returned to the kid to make sure he was doing it right.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:45 am
She had missed a vital step in the dressing process. HE stood fully dressed in cleaned but soaking wet clothing and looked at her. "I'm dressed now." Dry off... she had neglected to mention to dry off. But she was making some considerable process with the boy. The very very edges of his lips curled into what seemed almost like a forced smile. Just a spark of proudness that he had gotten dressed without any help, he remembered every day him mom holding his pants and having him step into them.  

kleptor

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:01 pm
Vi shrugged, the boy was close enough so she had forgot to say 'dry off' least he was fed, clean, dressed and he didnt have to pee at the moment. She noticed the smile on his face and smiled back.

"See there you go you did something all by yourself. Now lets go stay close to me im going to take you back to Kanareshii with me. There you can get some rest and ill be close by alright?" Vi said as she gathered her bags from before.

"Now follow me... " She said as she led the way out of the bathhouse and to Clan Kanareshii, where she knew Cy would be.

((To Kanareshii))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:43 am
[Walks into the mens bath covered in bandages and blood] "Man, rough night eh Kichi?" [He said looking at the small dragon perched on his shoulder] ""Well it wouldn't have been that way if you would fight with your head once in a while""

"But I did, at least 3 times tonight"

""For the last time, im not talking about headbutting""

"Hey, I still won didnt I?"

""If you call losing half an arm winning""

[Sits in the bath] "You know as well as I do that I'll have a new one in a couple days, although getting the tatoo redone will be a pain in the a**"  

Oracle for Hire

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:28 am
The bath representative stood before the Bathhouse and bowed.
"This is our lifeline. See how much it has suffered."
The building had seen better days, the walls outside were grey with Black spots growing. The very air was tainted with miasma. those with the ability to sense such things would feel ill before they even neared the building. A few trees that grew on either side of the entrance were withered and dead.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:39 pm
Viva cringes at the smell and for once regrets his hightens senses. He looks over the building taking in the conditon of it. It wasn't good.

"When did this start, and where did you first notice the change?"  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:20 pm
"About a weak ago there were complaints as patrons were complaining that the bath was not satisfactory. Then accidents began to occur as things would fly off of shelves and workers took ill. then recently the building began to deteriorate and no amount of white washing had any effect."
He hung his head.
"And most recently the water has become a deadly poison....."

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas