Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
[insert death procclamation here] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The emo has died
  R.I.P.
View Results

Humoresque

5,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:47 pm
I agree with a lot of what you say.
Even though I don't personally consider
myself "Emo."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:23 am
Rellik San
Chaos A.D.
bass is just a jerk, but atleast he can follow it up
Yes, but so can me, you and Isel... and we have better music taste to do it with too.

Oh right, Rancid and your Hrdcur Metahl lol  

xdownwithxtheshipx

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:54 am
bassmule
Rellik San
Chaos A.D.
Yes, but so can me, you and Isel... and we have better music taste to do it with too.

What 'hrdcur metahl'... I was thinking you know, bands who actually have a reason to be aggresive other then 'mommy and daddy didn't buy that pony I wanted.' like most of your bands.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:04 am
This is exhausting...I usually use "emo" only when describing style!  

Pink Rain Today

-Isel-

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:40 pm
bassmule
Rellik San
Chaos A.D.

Well, last I checked, David Bowie wasn't metal ever.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:27 pm
Isel
bassmule
Rellik San
Chaos A.D.

-snigger-
David Bowie? Metal? xd
I don't think so.
He was a GOD but I don't think he was METAL.

Humoresque

5,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150

Placeo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:37 pm
Ooh, everybody look, cat-fight!

Oh Mule-y, no need to be so aggressive. I still love you and your bad-a** attitude; even if you think I'm stupid. I think we should hug. Do you need a hug? Hug some sense into me, oh witty one.

((Sorry, I've been gone so terribly long. One would think mean old Mule-y scared me off. : D ))

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:39 pm
Ko-neko_Chan
Isel
bassmule
Rellik San
Chaos A.D.

-snigger-
David Bowie? Metal? xd
I don't think so.
He was a GOD but I don't think he was METAL.

And I'd figure Bass and the others would have known by now that I'm not as much into metal as I am into glam.  

-Isel-

xdownwithxtheshipx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:02 pm
Isel
bassmule
Rellik San
Chaos A.D.

Last time I checked I was refering to Rellik. As for the Hrdcur Metahl I'm refering to your dilusional idea that Hardcore is a style of Metal.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:45 pm
i'm going camo!!!!
it's fun
anyways,
isel said hardcore was metal?  

The Dadalorian
Crew

-Isel-

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:51 pm
bassmule
Isel
bassmule
Rellik San
Chaos A.D.

Last time I checked I was refering to Rellik. As for the Hrdcur Metahl I'm refering to your dilusional idea that Hardcore is a style of Metal.

Excuse me, this is a jolly laugh- MY idea? When did I ever say that hardcore was metal?

Metalcore is as close as hardcore gets to metal (and it's quite shitty). I know that hardcore is pretty much... punk, to a degree.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:24 pm
Isel
bassmule
Isel
bassmule
Rellik San

Excuse me, this is a jolly laugh- MY idea? When did I ever say that hardcore was metal?

Metalcore is as close as hardcore gets to metal (and it's quite shitty). I know that hardcore is pretty much... punk, to a degree.

Once again, I was refering to Rellik and his idea that just because they say Hardcore is Metal in Europe that makes it true. From this point on unless I say your name you can assume it's not about you.

Rellik San

What 'hrdcur metahl'... I was thinking you know, bands who actually have a reason to be aggresive other then 'mommy and daddy didn't buy that pony I wanted.' like most of your bands.

You don't even know the bands I listen to, you know since they're Emo and thats something you don't even listen to.  

xdownwithxtheshipx

DaisukeOrDark

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:29 pm
bassmule
Isel
bassmule
Isel
bassmule

Once again, I was refering to Rellik and his idea that just because they say Hardcore is Metal in Europe that makes it true. From this point on unless I say your name you can assume it's not about you.

Rellik San

You don't even know the bands I listen to, you know since they're Emo and thats something you don't even listen to.

Who knew David Bowie was Emo? stare
Or are you reffering to Rellik?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:31 pm
DaisukeOrDark
bassmule
Isel
bassmule
Isel

Rellik San

Ugh once again my entire comment was based towards Rellik, no one else has anything to do with what I said.  

xdownwithxtheshipx

DaisukeOrDark

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:36 pm
bassmule
DaisukeOrDark
bassmule
Isel
bassmule

Rellik San

Ugh once again my entire comment was based towards Rellik, no one else has anything to do with what I said.

I really need to start paying more attention. This is the second time today.
Need sleep.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games