Submit

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 4:37 am
Rei_Kazeko
Sai-kun
Sanekazura
Sai-kun
I have the January issue of Betsuhana! (2005 vol. 1)
It has the continuation of Blood Hound in it ^_^
I'll scan the cover and color insert when I've got some time and when I fix the computer the scanners hooked to -_-;

Oooh! surprised Wonderful! whee Hope I'll get a chance to read it sometime...
Maybe s-c.net will scanlate it?

I'm pretty positive that they will ^_^
We get to see how Suou became a vampire ^_^;

Really? Ah, I loved Suou. Wish I understood Japanese so I could get my own copy and read, but I'll have to depend on s-c net. Hope they do...

Oh, it will be a very interesting episode then... I'm really looking forward t it! But I guess I won't get a chance to read it in a near future. I have a problem similar to Rei's, but even if I could understand all of the japanese, I couldn't get a copy. crying  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 6:55 pm
She also did Blood Hound. It's her most recent manga. It's a really small one though but one none the less.

[edit]

Somehow I missed the entries about Blood Hound, I'm really sorry about that sweatdrop . Suou is really hot though heart  

Moonlit Masquerade

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 8:52 am
au__revoir
Somehow I missed the entries about Blood Hound, I'm really sorry about that sweatdrop . Suou is really hot though heart

He sure is... 3nodding I would like to know more about the others, though. Is there any chance she'll tell us more in this new episode?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 11:04 am
Sanekazura
au__revoir

He sure is... 3nodding I would like to know more about the others, though. Is there any chance she'll tell us more in this new episode?

The others are still playing supporting roles, not much info on them ;_;
But a new person named Mihael or Mihail makes an appearance just for this chapter!  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 6:39 am
Sai-kun
Sanekazura
au__revoir

But a new person named Mihael or Mihail makes an appearance just for this chapter!

Ooh, too bad. They seemed like an interesting combination of characters.
Ah well, a new character maks up for it!
Gah, I want to read it so badly! gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 1:30 pm
Sai-kun
Sanekazura
au__revoir

Is it a guy or a girl?  

Moonlit Masquerade

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 2:45 pm
au__revoir
Sai-kun
Sanekazura
au__revoir

Is it a guy or a girl?

Its a guy ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 11:17 pm
Sai-kun

Its a guy ^_^

Ooooooooooo, does he look like Suou? Or hot?  

Moonlit Masquerade

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 3:55 pm
au__revoir
Sai-kun

Its a guy ^_^

Ooooooooooo, does he look like Suou? Or hot?

He's not bad, but since he's only arounf for a short time, we dont get to know a lot about him o_O
He doesn't look like Suou ^_^;;  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 2:22 pm
Sorry to butt in but I just have two really quick questions ok first of all what order do these mangas go in (Count Cain, God Child ) I am guess that they are already in the right order I got this info off of www.animenewsnetwork.com's manga listings
Also I am assuming these are orignal Japanese mangas, lol and embrassingly enough I have not done to much shopping of orignal japanese mangas to know what would be the best place to start off looking for them. Also if I do actully end up getting these I am probaly going to have to use translations since I can't read squat for beans with Japanese (even though I wish that was not the case) So do you guys happen to know any sites that do have translations of Yuki's books?

Thanks very much for the help lol sorry to be so annoying I am really new to Kaori's work and I probaly will be asking lots of questions as I am courious about this stuff.Thanks again have a nice day  

Stella_Starwind

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 6:45 am
I wish I could give a better answer on your questions, but i have no clue where to get japanese manga if you don't live in Sweden, and I don't know many translation sites.
www.Omanga.net has the translations to Neji, but i don't know about any others. Have you looked at the "where to find" thread here on the guild? you may find something there.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 9:21 pm
Stella_Starwind
Sorry to butt in but I just have two really quick questions ok first of all what order do these mangas go in (Count Cain, God Child ) I am guess that they are already in the right order I got this info off of www.animenewsnetwork.com's manga listings
Also I am assuming these are orignal Japanese mangas, lol and embrassingly enough I have not done to much shopping of orignal japanese mangas to know what would be the best place to start off looking for them. Also if I do actully end up getting these I am probaly going to have to use translations since I can't read squat for beans with Japanese (even though I wish that was not the case) So do you guys happen to know any sites that do have translations of Yuki's books?

Thanks very much for the help lol sorry to be so annoying I am really new to Kaori's work and I probaly will be asking lots of questions as I am courious about this stuff.Thanks again have a nice day

Manga Jouhou huge listing of scanlators and projects.
You can search by series.
Sakura Crisis seems to be the biggest scanlator of Kaori Yuki stuff.
Omanga.net still has text translations of the last few books.
Jahannam.net has translations up to book 15 or 16 of AS I believe.

Are you interested in actually buying hard copies of Japanese manga?  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Stella_Starwind

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 2:06 pm
I could seriously either go for getting a hard Japanese copy or soft lol I have quite a few orignal Japanese Sailor Moon mangas in my position as of right now.
I wish I could think of the name of this one place online, I got this like busisness card from a really nice used Japanese manga store from Project Akon last year. I have it book marked at my pc at home but I am at my school right now so I can't rember the name off the top of my head.

Is Count Caine and God Child sperate series or are they the same thing? and if they are seprate what order do they go in.
*lol by the way thank you very much for helping out a absolutly clueless newbie*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 8:19 am
Stella_Starwind
I could seriously either go for getting a hard Japanese copy or soft lol I have quite a few orignal Japanese Sailor Moon mangas in my position as of right now.
I wish I could think of the name of this one place online, I got this like busisness card from a really nice used Japanese manga store from Project Akon last year. I have it book marked at my pc at home but I am at my school right now so I can't rember the name off the top of my head.

Is Count Caine and God Child sperate series or are they the same thing? and if they are seprate what order do they go in.
*lol by the way thank you very much for helping out a absolutly clueless newbie*

Sasugabooks.com is a large Japanese bookstore chain in the U.S. It rocks hard core and has an english online store. They do special order too...check them out!
AnimeNation also carries many original Japanese manga.  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Stella_Starwind

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 2:30 pm
Thanks very much for the help biggrin  
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]